Hipsters Want Your Old NBA Jerseys Vol. Hipsters FTL

Got a green Bird joint and the red Jordan joint. What they going for?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Dapper D

The fact that it's not authentic makes it wack, though...
laugh.gif
Back in the 90s it was considered hot

of course it will be wack now by today's standards
Uhm no. Back in the 90s it was the cheapest jersey available, and swingmans weren't around like that. No one preferred a replica over authentics back then. I had that same Kittles jersey back in the day, I wanted a authentic Kenny Anderson so bad, but mom wouldn't buy it cause they were too big for me. I see the same damn person selling a ++*%!*!# of replicas for like 70-90 bucks. These guys are @@*+%!@ idiots. 

laugh.gif

Uhm no. Back in the 90s it was the cheapest jersey available, and swingmans weren't around like that. No one preferred a replica over authentics back then. I had that same Kittles jersey back in the day, I wanted a authentic Kenny Anderson so bad, but mom wouldn't buy it cause they were too big for me. I see the same damn person selling a ++*%!*!# of replicas for like 70-90 bucks. These guys are @@*+%!@ idiots. 

laugh.gif

Uhm no. Back in the 90s it was the cheapest jersey available, and swingmans weren't around like that. No one preferred a replica over authentics back then. I had that same Kittles jersey back in the day, I wanted a authentic Kenny Anderson so bad, but mom wouldn't buy it cause they were too big for me. I see the same damn person selling a %$%%$*#$ of replicas for like 70-90 bucks. These guys are $#+%#!# idiots. 

laugh.gif

Uhm no. Back in the 90s it was the cheapest jersey available, and swingmans weren't around like that. No one preferred a replica over authentics back then. I had that same Kittles jersey back in the day, I wanted a authentic Kenny Anderson so bad, but mom wouldn't buy it cause they were too big for me. I see the same damn person selling a %$%%$*#$ of replicas for like 70-90 bucks. These guys are $#+%#!# idiots. 

Back
Top Bottom