Hipsters Want Your Old NBA Jerseys Vol. Hipsters FTL

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I'm all about letting the next man live, but hipsters annoy the crap outta me. Like guidos and flamboyant gay dudes, those groups just attract these annoying personalities.

You just contradicted the hell out of yourself.

I'm all about letting the next man live, but hipsters annoy the crap outta me. Like guidos and flamboyant gay dudes, those groups just attract these annoying personalities.

You just contradicted the hell out of yourself.

I'm all about letting the next man live, but hipsters annoy the crap outta me. Like guidos and flamboyant gay dudes, those groups just attract these are annoying personalities.

I'm all about letting the next man live, but hipsters annoy the crap outta me. Like guidos and flamboyant gay dudes, those groups just attract these are annoying personalities.

Gotta get authentics though...
nerd.gif

Atleast I saw a Nets jersey.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

This was huge at Coachella as well. I remember seeing a dude in a Detlef Schrempf Sonics jersey.

One of the allmighty hipster bands (Band Of Horses) has a song called Detlef Schrempf. I think that explains it.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

This was huge at Coachella as well. I remember seeing a dude in a Detlef Schrempf Sonics jersey.

One of the allmighty hipster bands (Band Of Horses) has a song called Detlef Schrempf. I think that explains it.

replicas with no shirt under, been seen this
called it beginning of summer, cookies still have not been received!

replicas with no shirt under, been seen this
called it beginning of summer, cookies still have not been received!

Back
Top Bottom