Hipsters Unappreciation

you don't like these people because of how they look and act
I don't get it. If I can't dislike a person based on their behavior, then on what grounds can I dislike them?

The people defending hipsters are A) Not from New York and don't have to deal with the problem on a day to day basis or B) Filthy hipsters themselves.

i suggest you all take a look at your morals and beliefs.
Get that #### out of here. What beliefs or morals do hipsters have, exactly?

You live in the Midwest. You have no idea what we're talking about. You're out of your element, Blondie.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

so can i make a post about how i hate people that wear baggy clothing? and people that wear suits? how about those guys that are always wearing glasses? what's with them?

eyes.gif

worry about yourselves. damn.

call it what you want, but it's just like racism. you don't like these people because of how they look and act...ask a racist why they don't like a certain group of people? same damn answer.

Epic-fail-guy-ruin.gif

There's a lot of things I would like to add to that list; I made it rather quickly.
If I were to do it all again I would touch on the "Defend Brooklyn" shirts, Neckface, and bunch of other things.

I'm a big fan of moderation. I have a couple of American Apparel sweat shirts because I'm a plain clothes type of girl, but I draw the line at $40leggings and lime green leotards.
For Halloween I threw together a last minute cheerleader costume. The only thing I was missing was knee high tube socks, and I figured where else am I going tofind them? So I went to the American Apparel on Flatbush and, to my dismay, had to shell out $10 for them. The best part? When I opened them up there was ahole the foot of one of them.
smh.gif
Another victory for corporate hipsters.

laugh.gif
i haven't heard of neckface in 5 years.

casper, they do have hipsters in the midwest. they are abundant here in minneapolis.

i've never heard of hipsters until...wait
i seen one with a the airport with a mohawk
skin tight jeans tucked into his uggs with fur lining
when i walked by him i started humming
"he got them apple bottom jeans, the boots with the fur"
he looked pretty....nonchalant

And I can only assume they're in the midwest as well. It seems like that's where most of them are coming from.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

And I can only assume they're in the midwest as well. It seems like that's where most of them are coming from.

that's where they get their hipster practice done.

they only come when they've mastered everything.

they really started emerging here once american apparel came. though in minneapolis they are confined to small sectors of the city. it is not the full blowninfestation nyc seems to be suffering from.

You're right. You are obviously ignorant of their invasions of cities, and their effects. So stop.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

so can i make a post about how i hate people that wear baggy clothing? and people that wear suits? how about those guys that are always wearing glasses? what's with them?

eyes.gif

worry about yourselves. damn.

call it what you want, but it's just like racism. you don't like these people because of how they look and act...ask a racist why they don't like a certain group of people? same damn answer.

are you serious?! so you're equating us clowning on hipster to say...slavery, japanese internment, chinese exclusion act, extermination of nativeamercians, etc, etc,...there goes that white privilege thing again. think a little bit before you post something so ludicrous.

ignorance

Keep talking and I'll neg rep you on ST.

[Dave Chapelle] Owwwww, you n's didn't think I knew about ST did ya [Dave Chapelle]

Na, but forreal, keep fighting the good fight.

BSP is the kind of kid that reads Cobra Snake and longs to be part of the scene, when there are kids in the cornfield out back, genuine American kids, drinkingPBR, and having genuine, non ironic fun.

Back
Top Bottom