Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Was just ******* with you my brother, you ain't lie one bit. ***** like me be keeping that tea tree and other grooming essentials on deck. Kinda hilarious you mentioning my ***** P Bateman, I just did his routine this very morning (minus the killing and beheading **** part)
training-day.gif

Im blessed with good hair and skin into my 40s, even after drinking heavy for decades and still puffin hard up until a little while ago. I use a $4 charcoal face cleaner and $3 charcoal/apricot scrub to dull some of the shine on my face from my hair and beard oils maybe once a week or so. Ive made it this far with this minimal routine and in about 5 years I won't be giving a damn anyways so its all good over here 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

Im half way convinced this is ecook in disguise…..only because the b school talk and then the “we’ve never met” :lol: :lol: :lol: :nerd:
Now that you bring it up. The math is mathing...

We just need a random suberzat1 suberzat1 to a post to verify our assumption.
View attachment 3160950

I was going to say “Having dual accounts for two decades would be some sort of internet record” then I thought to myself “Well wait…let me check how long ecook has been on NT and say the accurate amount of time both accounts have been active.”

Went to look up ecook in Search and saw his handle wasn’t popping up but remembered that we exchanged PMs a few months back. Low and behold…THAT IS IN FACT ECOOK :wow: :wow:
1692212223721.gif

1692212124078.gif

View attachment 3160950

I was going to say “Having dual accounts for two decades would be some sort of internet record” then I thought to myself “Well wait…let me check how long ecook has been on NT and say the accurate amount of time both accounts have been active.”

Went to look up ecook in Search and saw his handle wasn’t popping up but remembered that we exchanged PMs a few months back. Low and behold…THAT IS IN FACT ECOOK :wow: :wow:
1692212223721.gif

1692212124078.gif
I'm proud you are using the search function to it's full capabilities. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and PRIME PRIME smiling like a proud fathers

I'm proud you are using the search function to it's full capabilities. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and PRIME PRIME smiling like a proud fathers

I use the search function a lot. I have always been an advocate alongside DC regarding the usefulness of the feature. I usually back him up whenever he capes for it :lol:

There is one post I looked for recently that I haven’t been able to find but I know it must because I am not remembering the story correctly |l

I use the search function a lot. I have always been an advocate alongside DC regarding the usefulness of the feature. I usually back him up whenever he capes for it :lol:

There is one post I looked for recently that I haven’t been able to find but I know it must because I am not remembering the story correctly |l
Is it the Australia simp trip?

Is it the Australia simp trip?

Nah. I couldn’t find the OG post but at least with that one I think I found the poster :lol: This one is from S&T and my search yields references to the story but I can’t find the OG post

Im half way convinced this is ecook in disguise…..only because the b school talk and then the “we’ve never met” :lol: :lol: :lol: :nerd:

View attachment 3160950

1692212223721.gif

1692212124078.gif

Now that you bring it up. The math is mathing...

We just need a random suberzat1 suberzat1 to a post to verify our assumption.

I was just wondering if son was good.

Makes sense. He does the secret santa thread

Who is gonna be the first person to change their name to his old name?

I actually bought it off the kid

In all seriousness thanks to those who have reached out before my impending retirement and sent well wishes to me and the fam.

NT will always be family ❤️

Back
Top Bottom