Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I may be new to NT but I’ve been in your heart…

IMG_2077.jpeg

1691721257265.gif

30 is the new 20, you just gotta believe hard enough and not go bald

I never really took into account how significant this was until my friends and colleagues started going bald.

It’s funny you bring this up though because I had to get a new headshot taken last month and I compared it to my one from 2018 with a pic stitch…Jesus Christ bro :sick::smh:

I turn 30 next week and when I tell you I have a nice amount of friends around me that’s bald is crazy.

When I cut the facial hair down and get a retwist, these womenz be thinking I’m fresh outta college.

Damn, for some reason I thought you were older :wow: You bout to wild out in the DMV, go somewhere or just take it easy? Yambs better be in abundance either way :lol: :pimp:

The fresh face is always a game changer but I know it’s not for everybody

I turn 30 next week and when I tell you I have a nice amount of friends around me that’s bald is crazy.

When I cut the facial hair down and get a retwist, these womenz be thinking I’m fresh outta college.

You should be back in school - need you to get to B school

Damn, for some reason I thought you were older :wow: You bout to wild out in the DMV, go somewhere or just take it easy? Yambs better be in abundance either way :lol: :pimp:

The fresh face is always a game changer but I know it’s not for everybody
I just experienced a lot and shared some crazy ish is why you probably thought that but I'll be taking it easy. I'm staying in town in case I need to care for my mother who's still recovering from her surgery. Had a few yambs say they gonna do xyz but I honestly don't want to be bothered with all that.

Work been streesful, family been stressful, yambs been stressful. I just wanna relax have a few drinks and smoke my trees.

You should be back in school - need you to get to B school
I'm an IT man lol

One of my boys had to come home before we even graduated high school :lol: he has a good beard tho
Had friends that could grow beards in high school. Ish made me jelly. Used to use eye shadow pencil to draw ice pick sideburns cuz my shh wasn't growing.

Second half of freshman year of college I finally grew a beard

I just experienced a lot and shared some crazy ish is why you probably thought that but I'll be taking it easy. I'm staying in town in case I need to care for my mother who's still recovering from her surgery. Had a few yambs say they gonna do xyz but I honestly don't want to be bothered with all that.

Work been streesful, family been stressful, yambs been stressful. I just wanna relax have a few drinks and smoke my trees.

I'm an IT man lol

Damb my guy. I am sorry to hear about your work and family stress. I hope your moms recovery is going well 🙏

30s is better than the 20s.

This has been my experience.

You have more range in your 30s. You can smash 20-somethings, but it’s also easier to get with older women than it is when you’re in your 20s.

My best hookups before I settled down were the ones I had in my early 30s.

I concur with both of y’all. I think about it sometimes and talk to modern youth about it as well. If you take care of yourself and have a pretty solid plan in place of what you want to do then your 30s > 20s. Yeah, there will be stumbles in the execution of your plan but with resilience, you’ll bounce back and be better because of it IMO 🤷‍♂️

Don't drink alcohol and you'll age better than your peers

This is an interesting one. I don’t disagree with you but I have wondered how much of an effect it plays, if it is permanent and mostly if it is reversible. Definitely would advise of the folks in their 20s to do it less no matter the answer to those questions, though.

Another one that I often get clowned for on NT but actually makes a difference is skincare. Which is ironic because everyone focuses on fragrance but I think the skincare piece of the beauty/cosmetics is equally if not more important. Plus it only adds a few minutes to the beginning and end of your day but I think it goes a long way.

Another one that I often get clowned for on NT but actually makes a difference is skincare. Which is ironic because everyone focuses on fragrance but I think the skincare piece of the beauty/cosmetics is equally if not more important. Plus it only adds a few minutes to the beginning and end of your day but I think it goes a long way.
My mans said
periodt-period.gif

Back
Top Bottom