Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Ive been messaging her off and on. When I asked her what a “kiss” was. She replied “Whh does it matter?” wtf does that mean.. how can she still act that way towards me. She tells me she still loves me and doesn’t want to lose me. But when I start talking about it she is mean..

she 100% gave that sloppy toppy special

:smh:

Yea I peeped this with alot of girls on social media that I went to school with.

Straight up getting ran through by the brothas on the basketball team. They ended up getting married to "lames" with stable jobs for financial security.

These same white women today you wouldn't know they used to mess with the brothas. Their white husbands have no idea about their past. Cold world.

Something always happens on them cruise ships unless yall go together.
and especially if she go with her friends that are single.

cruises are the epitome of all the right things aligning to cheat. even if she got on the boat with only intentions to come home pure.

cruises are the epitome of all the right things aligning to cheat.
titanic-mmo2905.gif

Something always happens on them cruise ships unless yall go together.
and especially if she go with her friends that are single.

cruises are the epitome of all the right things aligning to cheat. even if she got on the boat with only intentions to come home pure.

sharing close quarters for 4-5 days, all-inclusive alcohol, probably running into each other constantly with minimal clothes on at the pool.. yup, these are conditions that are ripe for infidelity

Known a few people to work on cruise ships. Said all they do is drink and have sex. And that's as a staff member :lol:
I try not to use the word "let" when it comes to relationship boundaries but NEVER let your SO go on one alone :smh:

She's definitely cheated on that man before too. Probably a couple times but got sloppy now cuz she thought she couldn't get caught in the middle of the ocean. He need to run a DNA check on that kid and make sure...

One of my exes literally 90% of her friends were dudes.

I didnt mind it though, bc it was never a 1 on 1 thing with them, always group outings (beach, sporting events, etc).

They were also all dating someone else at the time, I wonder if I'd feel different if they werent.

All this male friend talk but what is the thread’s position on “work husbands”? I forgot if the term applies exclusively to yambs who are single, yambs who are in an actual relationship outside of work or both.

But yeah - male work friends. Thoughts?

The bottom line is respect.

The Golden Rule applies.

We all have different standards, and I'm past the age where I go back and forth with anyone.

The minute she shows me disrespect is the same minute I cut her off.

Way too many decent women out here to allow a goofy to play in my face.

Ain't no cheeks worth my dignity.

The bottom line is respect.

The Golden Rule applies.

We all have different standards, and I'm past the age where I go back and forth with anyone.

The minute she shows me disrespect is the same minute I cut her off.

Way too many decent women out here to allow a goofy to play in my face.

Ain't no cheeks worth my dignity.

YNS.

Back
Top Bottom