Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

"I'm funny and tell jokes" instead of just being funny and telling jokes is always sketchy. Def a prejudiced conservative stick in the mud. Can still stick and move.

GOT THIS GOOFY CHICK NUMBER TUESDAY… BASICALLY SHE BLEW IT. THIS IS MY #1 PET PEEVE. DONT ASK ME FOR SHIII, ESPECIALLY WHEN IVE KNOWN YOU FOR LESS THAN 5 DAYS. SO I GAVE A DOSE OF HER OWN MEDICINE😂😂😂😂😂.

IF YOU HAVE A PESKY CHICK YOU WANT TO GET RID OF, JUST GIVE THEM A DOSE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE. PROBLEM SOLVED.

41D663DC-FBD3-4280-BE6D-4AC4E3611C41.jpeg

F38DE0B2-A4CF-4186-B6AD-DC77B8F5100B.jpeg

Asked her what was the name inspiration for her dog Riley and that’s what she tells me.

Tia is getting reported and unmatched.

E0776738-37A0-47E5-A71D-A1A84064B707.jpeg

These dating apps full of single mothers. Literally every other profile is mother of 1 or 2 dating with intention.
Where was this intention before you got knocked up multiple times?:lol:
At that point you have to be bi and cool with threesomes for me to consider dating you long term unless you’re a high income earner like a doctor.

How you carrying on 108 conversations? Mentally I don’t have the space for that much senseless conversation. By second exchange it should be let’s meet for drinks.

It was at like at 150 but I’m not most of those are just the “invited to start” chat messages.

I message and engage with the best looking ones or the ones that seem like it will be the least amount of work.

Also copy and paste. I stick to the script.

Meeting with first match tonight. We've agreed on drinks - best to just find a local cocktail bar and see where it goes? I kind of live in the burbs so debating Uber downtown or not

Back
Top Bottom