Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

calculating-computing.gif

yea... let's stay on topic. wasn't my intention to derail, my apologies. good luck with you guys' dating escapades of getting stood up, being cheated on & having to be a ****s...

With all due respect I thought you were joking. If I offended you in anyway I genuinely apologize. I do not know every user's sexual preferences on this site to know.

Milf hit me up the other day. Basically she felt bad for putting out so fast and stated she gave the wrong impression and wanted us to date and do romantic things. I already have the lawyer for that so I been pretty short with her. she not really my type, so i am not interested in putting that kind of investment. She is an attractive girl so I'm pretty sure she will move on. I have been kicking it with the lawyer chick consistently. She actually has the the week before Christmas off and she wants to plan a trip to Florida. I stay in ATL btw.I kind of want to go but I feel as though if I accept, its going to be we are officially a couple now. Not really trying to be in a committed relationship so quick. I match with this other chick, who is more my cup of tea the other day, she wants to grab drinks this weekend. She already talking about how I got her wet and how much she thinks about sex daily. I can tell it will be a easy smash but i am supposed to go out with Lawyer chick Friday and Saturday.

Milf hit me up the other day. Basically she felt bad for putting out so fast and stated she gave the wrong impression and wanted us to date and do romantic things. I already have the lawyer for that so I been pretty short with her. she not really my type, so i am not interested in putting that kind of investment. She is an attractive girl so I'm pretty sure she will move on. I have been kicking it with the lawyer chick consistently. She actually has the the week before Christmas off and she wants to plan a trip to Florida. I stay in ATL btw.I kind of want to go but I feel as though if I accept, its going to be we are officially a couple now. Not really trying to be in a committed relationship so quick. I match with this other chick, who is more my cup of tea the other day, she wants to grab drinks this weekend. She already talking about how I got her wet and how much she thinks about sex daily. I can tell it will be a easy smash but i am supposed to go out with Lawyer chick Friday and Saturday.

Probably asked before, but how old are you? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

You going out with her both nights? You sure you want to do that? Seems like you guys are doing couple things already, yeah that trip to Florida might be to much.

Back
Top Bottom