Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That thread was epic :rofl: :rofl:

For sure and that is why I always make sure that no matter what I can at least take something away from it and not in a rapey way. I mean that at least I got a good meal or good cocktails, I tried a new restaurant that I wouldn’t have otherwise, went somewhere new, went to a favorite spot I haven’t been in awhile, etc. I think that mentality/approach has served me well in the long run.
This was my thought process on flying to the yambs. It was places I had wanted to go anyway, the chicks were bad and they definitely looked out for me and made it worthwhile. Picked me up from the airport, let me stay with them, cooked for me, showed me around etc. The Oakland chick still gave me the best top of all time got damn 😩. I talked to each of em for at least a month, swapped nudes and all that to make sure they were down. Def recommend

This was my thought process on flying to the yambs. It was places I had wanted to go anyway, the chicks were bad and they definitely looked out for me and made it worthwhile. Picked me up from the airport, let me stay with them, cooked for me, showed me around etc. The Oakland chick still gave me the best top of all time got damn 😩. I talked to each of em for at least a month, swapped nudes and all that to make sure they were down. Def recommend

My mother****in' guy :nthat: IMO it's kind of a heat check. If you can talk to a good looking chick (hell, maybe eem a decent chick because they get gassed on apps so they're picky) in a different part of the country for a month and she is willing to pick you up, stay with her, be your tour guide, etc. then you're doing it IMO. It's unorthodox but if you have the free time and money, it's the move.

Wait so he flew out to california from NY to see a woman....who has a man? Wtf lol this some ****old ****?

Wait so he flew out to california from NY to see a woman....who has a man? Wtf lol this some ****old ****?

Went viral on Twitter like 2017 I think and he's been getting roasted every since. People like to add stuff to the story to make themselves look better so who knows what actually happened.

Yeah, man. THAT ain’t it :lol: Neither of them (I believe in one instance the gentleman flew her out and in the other the guy flew from NY to Cali and was acting funny style. It’s a no doubt a risky move which is why I wouldn’t recommend it to everyone. You need a certain level of savvy ie making sure her socials check out, find a LinkedIn page, Google searches, FaceTime, etc. I think that provides assurance on both sides so that nobody is surprised.

Yeah, man. THAT ain’t it :lol: Neither of them (I believe in one instance the gentleman flew her out and in the other the guy flew from NY to Cali and was acting funny style. It’s a no doubt a risky move which is why I wouldn’t recommend it to everyone. You need a certain level of savvy ie making sure her socials check out, find a LinkedIn page, Google searches, FaceTime, etc. I think that provides assurance on both sides so that nobody is surprised.
:lol: At putting faith in random people on the internet to fly them out or fly in to meet them.

Hinge got really washed at limiting how many profiles you can like. I'm able to like like 6 accounts a day now. I'm not paying :lol:

All of the apps have like limits. That's wack sauce to me.

Hinge the only app that's worth paying for. Restarted my account yesterday morning, had a retwist for Thanksgiving and a fresh cut so I had some new pics.

80 something matches as of right now would never give a dime to Tinder or Bumble though.

I switched up some settings on mine to see what other matches are uncovered. Yoooo......I can’t believe how many below average/ average women are in ENM relationships. They all have at least one pic with their dude in their profile. Some openly saying they just want to add more people to their circle :lol:

I switched it back to the way I had it.

I switched up some settings on mine to see what other matches are uncovered. Yoooo......I can’t believe how many below average/ average women are in ENM relationships. They all have at least one pic with their dude in their profile. Some openly saying they just want to add more people to their circle :lol:

I switched it back to the way I had it.
The deeper you look into online dating, you’ll see how weird it gets or how weird this world truly is 😂

Chicks on Tinder now SMH

1638260828184.png

The deeper you look into online dating, you’ll see how weird it gets or how weird this world truly is 😂

It's not really an online dating thing. It's the fetish/kink community coming from out of the shadows. The rejects/newbies resort to regular apps instead of using dedicated websites and attending parties/joining clubs.

Back
Top Bottom