Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Nothing he's posted so far leads me to believed he's communicated anything effectively to any of these women.
That's why I asked him to clarify if he explicitly told these women he doesn't want a relationship
Man said "They know I'm dating", like yeah ***** obviously, that's how yall met :lol:
But do they know you apparently plan to date into perpetuity :lol: I don't think they do :lol:
A week ago he didn't even know that when he was talking about being used and wanting something meaningful :lol:

No offense but I hope this man is lying about his age because no adult, male or female, should be moving like this in their mid-30s |l

Age is just a number these days. My pops is in his mid 60s and runs around like this. He goes on trips as well, leading women on, happily accepts gifts and leaves soon after. My sister is a single mother and is out doing her **** too, sneaking out at midnight to come home at 6am. Her kid asks “where’d you go?” Only to hear her say “None of your ******* business”........this is said to a 12 year old.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Age is just a number these days. My pops is in his mid 60s and runs around like this. He goes on trips as well, leading women on, happily accepts gifts and leaves soon after. My sister is a single mother and is out doing her **** too, sneaking out at midnight to come home at 6am. Her kid asks “where’d you go?” Only to hear her say “None of your ****ing business”........this is said to a 12 year old.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

your family bruh.....

anyways.

Type of women on POF in Detroit

1638501938604.png

1638501875591.png

man we need a new TAY thread...

somebody start it up

where アミーゴ アミーゴ been at

Not to get this locked up but isn't this basically TAY 2.0 or at the very least TAY Lite?

Why did the OG TAY get locked anyway? I forget the reason but I also think it might have coincided with all the appreciation threads getting locked,

somebody start it up

where アミーゴ アミーゴ been at
There was already a replacement for that, seperate thread

Why did the OG TAY get locked anyway? I forget the reason but I also think it might have coincided with all the appreciation threads getting locked,
I think it had to do with the pictures posted and meth getting contacted by some of people in them. Something crazy like that.

your family bruh.....

anyways.

Type of women on POF in Detroit
1638501938604.png
Nope refuse to believe that is real, got to be some photoshopping gone wrong or something.

somebody start it up

where アミーゴ アミーゴ been at
Man remember them days with Elderwatson and the other old heads.
Not to get this locked up but isn't this basically TAY 2.0 or at the very least TAY Lite?

The appreciation threads. :rofl: :smh:

I switched up some settings on mine to see what other matches are uncovered. Yoooo......I can’t believe how many below average/ average women are in ENM relationships. They all have at least one pic with their dude in their profile. Some openly saying they just want to add more people to their circle :lol:

I switched it back to the way I had it.
The deeper you look into online dating, you’ll see how weird it gets or how weird this world truly is 😂
No lies man, that **** blew my mind :lol: :wow:

Some of these dudes look like complete dorks. I’m assuming their women are the ones pushing the buttons on this. The guys on some “it’s cheaper to keep her” steez.
I think those dudes are just happy to be getting that freak P.

At whatever cost.
Idk if I could even engage in a situation like that...dude just sitting their watching. Mad weird.

Just saw this profile lmaoo c'mon mannn

Screenshot_20211204-023911_Tinder.jpg

Back
Top Bottom