Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

NOOOO he doesn't. the last thing he needs is female advice. that'll get him nowhere but friend Zone- act 1 word to sonic lol
I didnt mean talk to them about how to pull a female. Dudes beyond help Brad Stevens couldnt even draw him up a play out of a time out.

i meant talk to them about learning how to be a damn normal person. Haha how u get a hard on watching a girl put het hair in a pony tail?

I didnt mean talk to them about how to pull a female. Dudes beyond help Brad Stevens couldnt even draw him up a play out of a time out.

i meant talk to them about learning how to be a damn normal person. Haha how u get a hard on watching a girl put het hair in a pony tail?
lmao now that's funny.

40 yr old hits me. Asks if I was just trying to smash. I’m like “naw” and that I was pursuing her as my girl. She replies “why”! I’m like “at this point it really doesn’t matter because youve deaded it”. She replies “well I think that it was premature, but I’m extremely attracted to you but it’s more physical physical, you seem to want more but I don’t see us in an “relationship”. At this point I’m thinking she wants the “D” but I play dumb. I reply “you hit me to dead it again?”. She says “no, but I would like to peruse us physically”. She’s says the night on the platform was a little overwhelming for her. She says, "when I pinched her stomach, she had to hold herself back because it felt amazing". She tells me that she hasn't been touched by a man since her ex husband years ago. I'm getting the picture and not giving a damn, I ask if she wants to come over this weekend. Needless to say she coming over this weekend.

I dont know what it is, but these chicks dont want relationships, all they want is the D. This is like the 4th chick that only wants a casual relationship. I'm still smashing the married chick and her friend, but im bout to end that its gotten too weird.

40 yr old hits me. Asks if I was just trying to smash. I’m like “naw” and that I was pursuing her as my girl. She replies “why”! I’m like “at this point it really doesn’t matter because youve deaded it”. She replies “well I think that it was premature, but I’m extremely attracted to you but it’s more physical physical, you seem to want more but I don’t see us in an “relationship”. At this point I’m thinking she wants the “D” but I play dumb. I reply “you hit me to dead it again?”. She says “no, but I would like to peruse us physically”. She’s says the night on the platform was a little overwhelming for her. She says, "when I pinched her stomach, she had to hold herself back because it felt amazing". She tells me that she hasn't been touched by a man since her ex husband years ago. I'm getting the picture and not giving a damn, I ask if she wants to come over this weekend. Needless to say she coming over this weekend.

I dont know what it is, but these chicks dont want relationships, all they want is the D. This is like the 4th chick that only wants a casual relationship. I'm still smashing the married chick and her friend, but im bout to end that its gotten too weird.

If there's one thing I realized with the online scene - if something is doing down, psychologically for these birds it HAS to be guy's fault regardless of whether they wanted it or not. Don't even try to rationalize it or make sense of things.

Take the necessary precautions and do you.

Hmm all that shade that was being thrown on the last page. Take pics if you can

You gotta admit when he first brought up ol girl he made that whole scenario sound crazy like he wss a wild boy :lol:

Last edited:
You gotta admit when he first brought up ok girl he made that whole scenario sound crazy like he wss a wild boy :lol:

He's 100% a wild boy based on that story. If he had been half a gentleman he'd have made it to third base the following night.

Finding one dry prune crotch out there still dont mean hands accidentally get caught in pants and the slight glance of a belly should cause an erection. Dude aint in jail and shes still talking so i guess it worked out, def not the route im trying tho:lol:

Broad is crazy. Id dead it.

so u tryna smash or naw cuz the replies you made to throw her off was pointless to me.

I cant believe "some high school," is a selectable option. Also saw that my BM has a POF now, didnt even click. I dont even want to know what bill of goods she trying to bamboozle dudes with, her supposed to be so in love engaged best friend on there too.

I cant believe "some high school," is a selectable option. Also saw that my BM has a POF now, didnt even click. I dont even want to know what bill of goods she trying to bamboozle dudes with, her supposed to be so in love engaged best friend on there too.
sounds like some muhfakaz aint happy with the situations they in. they probably only getting piped down and nothing else and looking for the rest of the package else where

Smh if yall could just see this selection of Mississippi chicks... Decided to download the app again after being away for almost a year and I still don't see no reason to use it.

Matched with her on her way to work. Savagery ensued:
Capture+_2017-09-19-14-08-52.png

Went to straight to the grocery store.
15058524701431631035351.jpg

It was a Tuesday morning and i wa slightly pissed bc i didn't get any sleep the night before and i was off that day. Got a tinder match and saw that it was a slim, pretty white girl. She messaged me first. We go back and forth and i throw in a little innuendo here and there. Something about bananas and yogurt. I quickly peeped that she was down. I tried to get her to come by before work but she had already passed my exit so she said she'd come by on her lunch break.

She did.

We were on the phone as i was giving her instructions to my apartment. She approached the door and seemed excited yet nervous. I locked the door and before she said a word, i picked her up with her legs straddling me. She said "oh we're getting right to it, huh" i was like "yeah, you said you only have like 10 minutes". Dropped her off on the bed and i stepped out for something, i forgot, came back she was stripping down. I started rubbing the p and sucking the nips to get her in the mood. I whipped it out and she started bopping me. I was ready to smash so i leaned back to position her on top. She hopped up and grabbed my meat and tried to put it in her raw. No ma'am. Grabbed the rubber and went to work. I figured she was the kinky type so i gave her the rough package: legs on my shoulder, beating mad hard, smacking the mass (i remember leaving a nice hand print on it), choking, hair pulling, etc. I went mad hard from the back so i could bust fast when i put it back in her mouth. I slid the rubber off and and she got back to work bopping me. I gave her the warning and she kept working. Swallowed like a champ. I told her to call in for the rest of the day but she said she had to get back. She freshened up a bit and got dressed. Me, keeping my word, actually did pick up some bananas and yogurt when i was in the grocery store and gave it to her as she left. She was pleasantly surprised that she had something to eat after i gave her something to eat.

It was mad exhilarating and it felt like a whirlwind had come and gone.

It kinda made me reevaluate myself too. It felt like a combination of fun but cheap.

That's the only time we kicked it. I've seen her out a few times, the first time she was with a date, she avoided me like the plague. The next two times she was friendly.

Last edited:

Man what the hell kinda role reversal **** is this :lol:

It kinda made me reevaluate myself too. It felt like a combination of fun but cheap.

That's the only time we kicked it. I've seen her out a few times, the first time she was with a date, she avoided me like the plague. The next two times she was friendly.

It is was it is man.

Sometimes you’re date material. Every once in a while you may qualify as marriage material. But most of the time you’re just going to be the pipe.

It was a Tuesday morning and i wa slightly pissed bc i didn't get any sleep the night before and i was off that day. Got a tinder match and saw that it was a slim, pretty white girl. She messaged me first. We go back and forth and i throw in a little innuendo here and there. Something about bananas and yogurt. I quickly peeped that she was down. I tried to get her to come by before work but she had already passed my exit so she said she'd come by on her lunch break.

She did.

We were on the phone as i was giving her instructions to my apartment. She approached the door and seemed excited yet nervous. I locked the door and before she said a word, i picked her up with her legs straddling me. She said "oh we're getting right to it, huh" i was like "yeah, you said you only have like 10 minutes". Dropped her off on the bed and i stepped out for something, i forgot, came back she was stripping down. I started rubbing the p and sucking the nips to get her in the mood. I whipped it out and she started bopping me. I was ready to smash so i leaned back to position her on top. She hopped up and grabbed my meat and tried to put it in her raw. No ma'am. Grabbed the rubber and went to work. I figured she was the kinky type so i gave her the rough package: legs on my shoulder, beating mad hard, smacking the mass (i remember leaving a nice hand print on it), choking, hair pulling, etc. I went mad hard from the back so i could bust fast when i put it back in her mouth. I slid the rubber off and and she got back to work bopping me. I gave her the warning and she kept working. Swallowed like a champ. I told her to call in for the rest of the day but she said she had to get back. She freshened up a bit and got dressed. Me, keeping my word, actually did pick up some bananas and yogurt when i was in the grocery store and gave it to her as she left. She was pleasantly surprised that she had something to eat after i gave her something to eat.

nice:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom