Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

The young looking 40 yr old kick me to the curve. We went out last night and it was the first time we didnt have wear multiple layers of clothes and I was able to see more of her shape and DAMN! Her body was on point. We had great night until the end of the night and we were on the platform waiting on our train to go our separate ways. She goes to pull her hair back and her shirt raises exposing the "V" and I get an instant stiffy. Out of nowhere I pinch her stomach and say "damn you work out". She jerks back stares at me as if to say "dont touch me". She turns around, bends over and her pants a little baggy thong and top of her cheeks are exposed I get a strong erection. She finishes the pony just as her train rolls up. She gives me a hug, presses up against my mans, jerks back, during the hug my hand ends up in her pants and the jerk back pulls her pants tight and my hand is stuck. She pushes me off her and sees my pipe print in all its full glory. She doesnt even say bye, she just gets on her train and dips. 2 mins later she texts me that she no longer wants to persue us. Im like "Cool, ok"
you aint did nothing wrong my dude. sounds like you read the situation wrong tho. when she jerk back that was a red flag right there. sounds like you didn't go for a kiss either. she can bounce with that nonsense. sounds like she was anti touchy feely

sounds like sexual assault lol
kotka_pepe_le_pew.jpg

:smh::rofl:

The young looking 40 yr old kick me to the curve. We went out last night and it was the first time we didnt have wear multiple layers of clothes and I was able to see more of her shape and DAMN! Her body was on point. We had great night until the end of the night and we were on the platform waiting on our train to go our separate ways. She goes to pull her hair back and her shirt raises exposing the "V" and I get an instant stiffy. Out of nowhere I pinch her stomach and say "damn you work out". She jerks back stares at me as if to say "dont touch me". She turns around, bends over and her pants a little baggy thong and top of her cheeks are exposed I get a strong erection. She finishes the pony just as her train rolls up. She gives me a hug, presses up against my mans, jerks back, during the hug my hand ends up in her pants and the jerk back pulls her pants tight and my hand is stuck. She pushes me off her and sees my pipe print in all its full glory. She doesnt even say bye, she just gets on her train and dips. 2 mins later she texts me that she no longer wants to persue us. Im like "Cool, ok"
Y'all have no chill or finesse. Ole girl must think you're a creep. It doesn't even sound like you eased into the situation and just went full on 100.

Okay so after messing with okcupid for a while I finally get a match and shorty responds. We talking regular stuff til she starts asking me if I got abs and a nice butt. I say yea to both so she goes send a booty pic. I'm playing shy cuz I'm not bout to do **** right on command. As I'm playing shy she gets tight and says I'm too grown to play shy and unmatch her get of okcupid blah blah. I go Damb my bad didn't think it was that serious. So I take a pic ask for her number to send it and she ends up giving me her kik instead. I don't have that so ask for her ig or snap since I figured mid twenties and pretty she gotta be on one of those. She starts tripping saying she uses kik more and it takes 5 mins to download. So I'm thinking to myself why should I download a app just cuz she don't wanna use her social media. This all seemed off to me so I'm like nah ur wildin she proceeds to curse me out lol.

So nt brethren was I being to scurred or did this seem to fishy
Can't believe mans was about to get finessed by dude online to send him a picture of his ***. And you actually took the picture :sick::sick::sick:

Just here for da stories & living vicariously through you all. I decided to get rid of all da dating apps I had (Tinder & okcupid). I’ve had some Ws on them but def more Ls. I honestly feel like da women in my state hate me :lol:. All da Ws came from women outta state or da country. It is what is.

:rofl: You buggin. So savage

But I can relate. There be certain chicks I get fed up with the game of pursuing them and I shoot my shot.

So many ok cool replies I've given cuz of some freaky **** I've said or done :lol:

:rofl: You buggin. So savage

But I can relate. There be certain chicks I get fed up with the game of pursuing them and I shoot my shot.

So many ok cool replies I've given cuz of some freaky **** I've said or done :lol:
they just wasn't with it or what?

they just wasn't with it or what?
Basically they were actually the type to not give it up quickly, not freaks, I was too freaky for them or too forward. They get it in their minds thst I just want to smash while they want to build a relationship.

Which is mostly true :lol:

Last edited:

sounds like sexual assault lol

Definitely assault :lol:

Bruh went full grope mode during a damn hug. :lol:

Call me snowflake or whatever, but that ****s scary if dudes are actually walking around acting like that. None of what he described accidentally happens. Think my guy needs to spend some more time around females in his life that he actually respects and ask for some damn advice

Call me snowflake or whatever, but that ****s scary if dudes are actually walking around acting like that. None of what he described accidentally happens. Think my guy needs to spend some more time around females in his life that he actually respects and ask for some damn advice

I knew the story was gon end bad when he said "instant stiffy"

Basically they were actually the type to not give it up quickly, not freaks, I was too freaky for them or too forward. They get it in their minds thst I just want to smash while they want to build a relationship.

Which is mostly true :lol:
wow. as far as im concered you "pay at the door" to get in. No yambs no relationship. as the say Men are the gatekeepers of the relationship

NOOOO he doesn't. the last thing he needs is female advice. that'll get him nowhere but friend Zone- act 1 word to sonic lol

Yo, I forgot all about that cartoon. That skunk eas a predator. Surprised he didn’t drug that cat’s bowl of milk.

Bruh that bish is a skunk :lol:

Pepe a scumbag but he aint playing that interspecies ish.

And that straight bait **** is real.

Gay dudes are paying these thots to get at dudes online and source fap material for them. Once they have the goods they are ghost.

Last edited:
In all my years of hugging, I’ve never accidentally got my hand stuck in a clothed woman’s underwear while brandishing a stiffy.

That’s one hell of an “accident”

Back
Top Bottom