Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Man women love sex just as much as guys. They gonna **** whoever they wanna ****. So what they say on their page about “no hook up” is minute. I’ve smashed more “no hook up” chicks than the ones that don’t mention it.

Black chicks definitely be hesitant about coming over. I think I only got 1 to come over as our first time meeting.

One chick was like "only fools go to a stranger's house" :stoneface: girl stop
Another one hit me with the "come to your place "

Just had a drink with a cute shorty I met off Coffee Meets Bagel

- Shorty works some BS job
- Is not into music, fashion, or art at all
- Laughed at my jokes, but there were some dead silences
- Overall pretty flat / boring personality with no interests beyond MoviePass + going to Broadway plays
- The main positive was she paid her part of the bill

I really need to screen these birds a little better -- all these recent birds are some bums

Just had a drink with a cute shorty I met off Coffee Meets Bagel

- Shorty works some BS job
- Is not into music, fashion, or art at all
- Laughed at my jokes, but there were some dead silences
- Overall pretty flat / boring personality with no interests beyond MoviePass + going to Broadway plays
- The main positive was she paid her part of the bill

I really need to screen these birds a little better -- all these recent birds are some bums

Wow that sounds brutal. How did yall leave it?

^ I just dipped -- no hug, nothing

Most of these birds don't ask questions back. It makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong? Is it my fault they have no interests?

ANYBODY ELSE INTO SMASHING RATCHET JOINTS?

BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I WOULD FREQUENT BLACKPLANET, MYSPACE, AND POF, I WOULD MAINLY GO AFTER THE RATCHET ONES. DEF WOULDNT GO OUT IN PUBLIC OR WIFE THEM BUT MAN SOME OF MY BEST AND FREAKIEST ****S CAME FROM RATCHET CHICKS. AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT BLACK CHICKS. ALL RACES. SMASHED BLACK, WHITE, HISPANIC RATCHETS. HELL EVEN SMASHED A RATCHET ASIAN CHICK ONCE.

THEY JUST BE IMPRESSED BY THE SMALLEST THINGS. ONE CHICK WAS IMPRESSED THAT I HAD VACUUMED MY APARTMENT FLOORS :stoneface:

SOMETHING ABOUT IT JUST SEEMED DANGEROUS. :lol: . GOTTA MAKE SURE YOU STRAP UP AND DOUBLE, TRIPLE CHECK THAT CONDOM. DEF CANT BE CAUGHT SLIPPING WITH A RATCHET. THATS A LIFETIME OF PAIN RIGHT THERE. I GUESS THATS PART OF THR THRILL :lol:

Most of these birds don't ask questions back. It makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong? Is it my fault they have no interests?

Some of the women on these sites simply have no social skills outside of tweeting and texting, which even then may be a stretch. That's somebody you just cut your losses and move on

It sounds like you did not meet her for drinks.

Mandatory first date is meeting up for a drink, booze is a great social lubricant. if she's not willing to meet for a drink, then she's not worth your time.

Not an exciting story at all but...Im real petty. Met up with a girl from POF this Sunday for a lil casual margarita or beer at the lil mexican spot within walking distance from my house. Im old and washed and super shook of cops so i dont drive at all when im going to drink even if i have 1 beer.

I digress, we meet up. Overall attractive female matches her pix and all. I notice her in a nice tight dress but she has these ugly *** black foam platform flip flops on. Yall have seen em before.

Anyways convo is flowin so far so good, we,re sitting at the bar cant take my eyes off them flip flops. She gets up to go to the bathroom...

As she plants her foot to get up i catch a glimpse of her pinkie toe and the toe next to it they seperate a lil bit and theres a nice lil black clump of dirt.:sick:

She comes out im guzzlin my beer tell her it was nice to meet her paid the bill and walked home disgusted.
You weird dudes are too in to feet and footwear.

So I go through the date anyways even though SHE IS NOT THE ONE IN HER PICTURES. And she stinked, and she drunk rum and coke which I know nothing about alcohol but seemed hoodrat to me. Even as savage as I am, the whole time I was still back and forth like, well meh she says she's fixed, I live 5 min from here I can get it then ditch her, but the disrespect to show up in full catfish mode (not just posting good pics, old pics, before I got fat, when I was in my prime, heavily IG filtered pics) but you a whole different **********er than your pics. I couldn't deal. She at least insisted to pay for her own drink, 1 of them anyways. But she could sense the standoffishness of me the whole time. She like dang you really are shy. Yea that's it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :smh:

ANYBODY ELSE INTO SMASHING RATCHET JOINTS?

BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I WOULD FREQUENT BLACKPLANET, MYSPACE, AND POF, I WOULD MAINLY GO AFTER THE RATCHET ONES. DEF WOULDNT GO OUT IN PUBLIC OR WIFE THEM BUT MAN SOME OF MY BEST AND FREAKIEST ****S CAME FROM RATCHET CHICKS. AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT BLACK CHICKS. ALL RACES. SMASHED BLACK, WHITE, HISPANIC RATCHETS. HELL EVEN SMASHED A RATCHET ASIAN CHICK ONCE.

THEY JUST BE IMPRESSED BY THE SMALLEST THINGS. ONE CHICK WAS IMPRESSED THAT I HAD VACUUMED MY APARTMENT FLOORS :stoneface:

SOMETHING ABOUT IT JUST SEEMED DANGEROUS. :lol: . GOTTA MAKE SURE YOU STRAP UP AND DOUBLE, TRIPLE CHECK THAT CONDOM. DEF CANT BE CAUGHT SLIPPING WITH A RATCHET. THATS A LIFETIME OF PAIN RIGHT THERE. I GUESS THATS PART OF THR THRILL :lol:
I aint knocking you bro. growing up I dreamed of smashing them thick *** ratchets who could throw it back like a professional p star. But they blow me off every time because we don't match. im an organized kind of dude and they not lol

Deleted my Tinder today. It was time. Da girls in my home state hate me for some reason. Had success when I outta town for 3 months for job training.

You're just going through a bad spell and you gotta understand there's a reason why these birds are online. Simps would've locked 'em down in high school/college/university if they were A++ material.

Just keep at it and you'll meet the right person.

I like Bumble but some women on there acting like they don’t know how to start a convo. Well some women in general have that problem. But on their Bumble profile it’ll say “this is new for me since I have to initiate the commutation first...well here it goes” I’m sitting there like whaaaaaaaaa :lol:

Back
Top Bottom