Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

it's weird. It's some qualityy (at least just from the profile looking at factors like looks, education level, # of kids, etc) ones popping up on POF down here and Blackpeoplemeet is the fat bm's looking for captain save'em. I need to get back on Tindr though

Met a joint on BPM that told me her Dad was a drug dealer and he left some on the table and she swallowed crack when she was 4 and now she has massive seizures, usually 2x a day one in the morning and 1 at night and it's how she wrecked her car, she isn't supposed to be driving and somehow works for the schools mostly from home. She has 2 MS degrees and claims to make 92k though. But then she was too churchy and wasn't going to put out but her family had money too she was also sending me Marco Polos on vacation

it's weird. It's some qualityy (at least just from the profile looking at factors like looks, education level, # of kids, etc) ones popping up on POF down here and Blackpeoplemeet is the fat bm's looking for captain save'em. I need to get back on Tindr though

Met a joint on BPM that told me her Dad was a drug dealer and he left some on the table and she swallowed crack when she was 4 and now she has massive seizures, usually 2x a day one in the morning and 1 at night and it's how she wrecked her car, she isn't supposed to be driving and somehow works for the schools mostly from home. She has 2 MS degrees and claims to make 92k though. But then she was too churchy and wasn't going to put out but her family had money too she was also sending me Marco Polos on vacation

What the?!

Also there are bots on humble that match you and never send a message.

Seems like another app that wants you to pay to interact with real users.

So, the weather is sorta warming up and I’m done with the married chick unless she hits me, her friend moved to Cali.

Now I’ve met a new chick, she has absolutely no style. Everytime we’ve met shes dressed head to toe in gear from REI as if she’s about to go hiking. I’m not that superficial and I give her pass. She just turned 40 yet she looks like she in her mid 20s, rare for a white girl. She’s a weirdo like me but different, kinda like Daria from MTV.

What really got me interested is that we sit down to dinner. We peel off the layers of clothes cause it’s cold out and she’s pulling off her pullover but it catches her shirt and pulls it up as well. Now her stomach is exposed and damn it looked good. I step over to help, she turns around and her butt is nice. I notice a couple cats across the restaurant peeping as well. Not mention she has a masssive tart on her whole back. I’m very curious as to what her sex game is like.

So, the weather is sorta warming up and I’m done with the married chick unless she hits me, her friend moved to Cali.

Now I’ve met a new chick, she has absolutely no style. Everytime we’ve met shes dressed head to toe in gear from REI as if she’s about to go hiking. I’m not that superficial and I give her pass. She just turned 40 yet she looks like she in her mid 20s, rare for a white girl. She’s a weirdo like me but different, kinda like Daria from MTV.

What really got me interested is that we sit down to dinner. We peel off the layers of clothes cause it’s cold out and she’s pulling off her pullover but it catches her shirt and pulls it up as well. Now her stomach is exposed and damn it looked good. I step over to help, she turns around and her butt is nice. I notice a couple cats across the restaurant peeping as well. Not mention she has a masssive tart on her whole back. I’m very curious as to what her sex game is like.
so she one of those dress ugly but looks goo nude types?

Im living through you killa

Screenshot_20180423-165048_Chrome.jpg

Wow. I've never tried to meet anyone on Craigslist but I know it's been popping for years. I wonder if any other sites like tinder or pof will follow suit.

People always goes ruin it everybody else. It's gonna get to the point where no one is gonna be able to go outside.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180423-165048_Chrome.jpg

Wow. I've never tried to meet anyone on Craigslist but I know it's been popping for years. I wonder if any other sites like tinder or pof will follow suit.

People always goes ruin it everybody else. It's gonna get to the point where no one is gonna be able to go outside.
even if it does effect these sites it'll do nothing more than put you to the test so you can flex ya mouth piece and not your fingers.

Colleague stated that bp o’s now on pof looking for work. Pof used to be the spot smh
depends on your area. here in VA they been took over POF. but aint nothing on there but single moms with like 4 kids and gold diggers lookin to scam a good dude

BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE BEEN ON ANY OF THESE SITES. IS BLACKPLANET STILL POPPING? I REMEMBER THAT USED TO BE THE SPOT BACK IN THE DAY. ODDLY, ENOUGH THE ONLY JOINTS I EVER SMASHED FROM BLACKPLANET WERE WHITE GIRLS :lol:

Legitimately feed bad for both males and females alike that use these apps. But who knows, maybe the real life bar scene might flourish?

BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE BEEN ON ANY OF THESE SITES. IS BLACKPLANET STILL POPPING? I REMEMBER THAT USED TO BE THE SPOT BACK IN THE DAY. ODDLY, ENOUGH THE ONLY JOINTS I EVER SMASHED FROM BLACKPLANET WERE WHITE GIRLS :lol:

BlackPlanet was killed by MySpace, which was killed by Facebook. MySpace you could damn near smash a chick the same night you messaged her. It was that easy with a little wordplay.

BlackPlanet was killed by MySpace, which was killed by Facebook. MySpace you could damn near smash a chick the same night you messaged her. It was that easy with a little wordplay.
You ain't lying... I smashed a chick off myspace in a couple days of making a profile... shorty came on a Friday to the barracks, at first I was confused how she got on base , but she was married to some navy dude who was overseas for a year... she had a military ID and all... lol

You ain't lying... I smashed a chick off myspace in a couple days of making a profile... shorty came on a Friday to the barracks, at first I was confused how she got on base , but she was married to some navy dude who was overseas for a year... she had a military ID and all... lol

Tag chasers.

Yep, put a nice little music playlist on your page, a couple of selfies, nice wallpaper, and a bunch of b.s about what you got goin on in life. Sit back and watch the messages pour in. Was like attracting bees to honey. Good ole days...

The key to making moves online is to not be ugly.

Shirtless pics always a winner.
smh get outta heh lol. I say go on a college campus and drop a dub on some kid tryna make it big in photography to take some quality modelish photos then put em on your profile. Bliches like model lookin ****** lol

Back
Top Bottom