Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

eww

on his twitter page he got it right..the unicorn with the invisible horn
sick.gif

Last edited:
Deleted my POF/OKC. Let me get right in the gym and I'll be back in the Spring for these O's
devil.gif
I enjoy this thread too much to leave it, though.

lol reading this thread for this first time LOL, wait you dudes putting your pics on here? lol I couldn't imagine putting my pics on a site like this and folks hit me with text with screen prints talking about "i see u bruh"

lol reading this thread for this first time LOL, wait you dudes putting your pics on here? lol I couldn't imagine putting my pics on a site like this and folks hit me with text with screen prints talking about "i see u bruh"

If you're single it's not a problem.

Any shame you could feel directly correlates to the content of your profile.

If you're simpin or out of character then you deserve to be roasted on site.

That surgeon deserves an award for being able to do that. That same surgeon also deserves to be thrown in a flaming furnace for the amount of guys that will get duped.

Pof is full of freaks! 9 out of 10 are thots. I'm just being honest. I've been on there and I swear to you. Be yourself. Be honest. No sweat! The world is yours on that site[emoji]128175[/emoji]If any of you brothers have any Q's just ask me.[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Most trannies typically go for the drop dead gorgeous look. I doubt they would spend thousands to look average so if you see a solid 7 or 8 you're probably good to go. As if dimes weren't already intimidating enough to some dudes, the fact that some are actually bros will have dudes that much more hesitant.

Man I remember when I was younger I use to ignore their names cuz girls were always dumb with the extra "i"'s in the name, some letters capitalized and some not so I paid no mind to the "TS" in the name :smh: :x

[emoji]128514[/emoji]that user name ain't sweet hammer for nothing [emoji]128101[/emoji][emoji]128139[/emoji][emoji]128296[/emoji]

[emoji]128584[/emoji]

[emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

For real, those mangirls need a small logo in the top right corner of their thumbnail or something.

Back
Top Bottom