Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Had my first date from OKC earlier this week.

So, we were supposed to go to a sushi spot in town at 6, and I got there like 5:55. She calls me and says she's gonna be like 10 minutes late. Sooo, I'm waiting in my car, and I see my bosses (husband and wife who own a small business) with their son and daughter pull up at like 6:07. Mind you, their son is my age, went to HS together, and we used to be cool back some years ago. When I see them all pull up, I'm just like in disbelief. They parked like 2 spots away from me, but didn't see me. I then call her to see if we can go somewhere else now. I'm not about to go on a blind date, and have my bosses with their family sitting near me...that would be a very awkward date. Luckily, she says ok and we went to Carabas which was a minute away.

If she was on time, my boss and his family would have walked in, and that would have been very uncomfortable haha. Went pretty well, spent like 3 hours at dinner, and we'll probably get together tomorrow depending on how bad the snow is here.

Unless you were meeting up with a dude or she was ugly I don't see how it would have been awkward/uncomfortable.

If she was bad maybe the dad/son would have given you the :smokin next time they saw you at work.

Back in 05/06 I was in Ruby Tuesday with this chick and my mom walked in with her friend...everything was cool until my mom called her another chicks name... :smh: :lol:

That's what you call uncomfortable bro.

Last edited:
Just put some pics on my page :nerd:

Don't eem know what to message these chicks, lol haven't done this e macking stuff sense the old Blackplanet days

Don't eem know what to message these chicks, lol haven't done this e macking stuff sense the old Blackplanet days
^

You have to dissect these women's profiles they tell you what to say to them subliminally, the last thing you wanna do is hit a bad female with a physical comment leave that for the 7's and low 8's. Compliment her on something or take notice of something a lot of people would look past. Bring up a mutual interest, don't start off with a joke cuz most of the time its gonna sound corny to her if you don't know what kind of humor she possesses, leave that to when you guys are already passed the small talk.

Everything depends on the girl in particular.

My messages are usually along the lines of:

If she's a pretty thick girl I make her feel good about herself like

"A woman with curves is definitely appreciated :wink:"

Or
"You have a very nice shape, I'm _____ what's your name luv?"

Don't say some stupid stuff like"damn! You hella thick"

If she's mixed and you can't tell what she is, hit her with:

"You have a very exotic look, can't even tell what you are...what are you mixed with beautiful?" I'm mixed with blank and blank myself

If she's a young'n the simplest line is

"What's up with the pretty young thang though, don't usually go for the younger ones but I had to make an exception for you :wink:"

I'm mixed with black so gettin black girls is so easy:

"You are one beautiful black sista, definitely don't make too many like you around here"

If she's white:

"I got a thing for white girls but I never meet any in my immediate social settings...especially any that look like you, where you from?" I'm so and so

Simple stuff man, try to be authentic, I really just go off however way a female makes me feel when I look at her but I try to make my messages seem unique to each female

^

You have to dissect these women's profiles they tell you what to say to them subliminally, the last thing you wanna do is hit a bad female with a physical comment leave that for the 7's and low 8's. Compliment her on something or take notice of something a lot of people would look past. Bring up a mutual interest, don't start off with a joke cuz most of the time its gonna sound corny to her if you don't know what kind of humor she possesses, leave that to when you guys are already passed the small talk.

Everything depends on the girl in particular.

My messages are usually along the lines of:

If she's a pretty thick girl I make her feel good about herself like

"A woman with curves is definitely appreciated :wink:"

Or
"You have a very nice shape, I'm _____ what's your name luv?"

Don't say some stupid stuff like"damn! You hella thick"

If she's mixed and you can't tell what she is, hit her with:

"You have a very exotic look, can't even tell what you are...what are you mixed with beautiful?" I'm mixed with blank and blank myself

If she's a young'n the simplest line is

"What's up with the pretty young thang though, don't usually go for the younger ones but I had to make an exception for you :wink:"

I'm mixed with black so gettin black girls is so easy:

"You are one beautiful black sista, definitely don't make too many like you around here"

If she's white:

"I got a thing for white girls but I never meet any in my immediate social settings...especially any that look like you, where you from?" I'm so and so

Simple stuff man, try to be authentic, I really just go off however way a female makes me feel when I look at her but I try to make my messages seem unique to each female

Or just say "Hey (insert whatever their name is)" :lol: I learned swiftly that even if their profile same something lame like "I don't respond to 1 word messages, you MUST come correct", if they're interested, they'll respond. All that extra stuff is a waste.

Or just say "Hey (insert whatever their name is)" :lol: I learned swiftly that even if their profile same something lame like "I don't respond to 1 word messages, you MUST come correct", if they're interested, they'll respond. All that extra stuff is a waste.

Lol I hit a few with just a ":smile:" and they responded

Or just say "Hey (insert whatever their name is)"
laugh.gif
I learned swiftly that even if their profile same something lame like "I don't respond to 1 word messages, you MUST come correct", if they're interested, they'll respond. All that extra stuff is a waste.
Lol I hit a few with just a ":smile:" and they responded
so its just that easy eh?
mad.gif

any of you successfully go out/smash an asian chick on these sites? they always be playing hard to get and need to feel special/commitment
mean.gif
it could just be the NYC asians though

so its just that easy eh? >:

any of you successfully go out/smash an asian chick on these sites? they always be playing hard to get and need to feel special/commitment :smh: it could just be the NYC asians though

My personally I don't msg any chicks that have pics in the club or "glam" shots, keep it strictly earthy/hipster/lame looking cute chicks lol

The chicks in the A are ready to go! Bout to pop one tomorrow :smokin

Lol mane, my thing Is i don't use condoms (after going raw so long with one chick, it's impossible), now I didn't really plan to smash the whole city but this could be an issue :-/

Last edited:

so its just that easy eh?
mad.gif

any of you successfully go out/smash an asian chick on these sites? they always be playing hard to get and need to feel special/commitment
mean.gif
it could just be the NYC asians though
My personally I don't msg any chicks that have pics in the club or "glam" shots, keep it strictly earthy/hipster/lame looking cute chicks lol
same here, but i feel like those girls have even MORE respect for themselves and you have to put more effort into them

same here, but i feel like those girls have even MORE respect for themselves and you have to put more effort into them

I guess, maybe when it comes to smashing and dashing then true, but in a city like Atlanta, the club/glammed up chicks are crazy money hungry, so I guess it depends on your motives. If you're trying to do numbers on smashing then I`d say you gotta aint for the 6 and unders and then from some hail marys at the dolled up chicks to see if they bite.

There was some stripper's profile I came across awhile back, the bio said something like "I have a man, but he in jail, so I just want some company. But if you tryin to smash, you better bring $200" :rofl:....then I came across that same chick's profile thinking it was some other chick (just a different pic), a f the whine $200 thing, removed :lol: these chicks are something else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom