Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

there were face pics in the okc profile but i dont recall any face pics being put out in the thread...i only remember the self posted ones and the screen shot of the profiles the detectives found...

i dont remember what her face looks like tho and would not recognize her walking down the street...only reason i remembered them tho was b/c the body shots were much racier than your typical DC-professional type would post on a dating site...
I remember the thread, but didn't keep up with it. It was some publicist broad who bad a liquor flask as her avy with her sun tanning. So it turns out she was a fraud ?

I remember the thread, but didn't keep up with it. It was some publicist broad who bad a liquor flask as her avy with her sun tanning. So it turns out she was a fraud ?
as someone from the thread put it, freak =/= fraud...

...she was legit in her professional experiences but she gave into the beastmode NTers and the thread went from professional advice, to what it denigrated into...

So I got off Pof for a while and got back on a couple weeks ago. I've been having a lot of luck with black chicks on there lately for some reason :pimp:

Last night, messaged this chick around 7, asking what she's doing for the night and ask for the #. This chick is stalling so I tell her I'm getting offline to get grub and give her my # instead. She calls me 10-15 mins later from a blocked # and I get her to agree to link up at 9:45. I roll up to the spot and I see a few bad yambs in the spot :frown: knowing that I couldn't really holla because my 'date' could show up any min. Chick gets lost and doesn't get into the spot till 10:30 :x . Chick's face is decent, she got some juicy, thick thighs, but mass is subpar; she's 6/10 by my standards. Grab a few drinks and wings, we go dutch on the bill, and roll back to my spot.

I sit on the couch and chick sits on the opposite couch and already knew this would be work :smh: I pull her by me and start rubbing on her, trying to kiss on her and she says she doesn't kiss. I start giving her a massage and she's getting get turned on so I'm slowly telling her to slide her pants down and lift her top up so I can get to her target areas to 'relieve stress' :evil: Get her to strip down to her bra & panties and tell her I'm getting hot and take off my clothes.

Start sucking on the nips and put her hand on the D. She starts rubbing it and I whip it out and she climbs on top and starts dry humping me. This chick starts fingering herself and gets herself off in a matter of mins. I want to smash and she tells me she's on her period :smh: . . . and NEVER gives dome :x :stoneface: She's just there stroking it and I'm sitting there :rolleyes. I tell her I'm going to F those chesticles and bust on em so I climb on top of her start going in on them mammaries, while this chick is fingering herself and gets herself off again. I leave a Tsunami on her chest. I jokingly slap her in the face afterward and my sauce goes flying right into her eye :wow: :rofl:. In my head, I'm like serves you damn right for not topping me off you dumb **** :nthat:. She says I'm lucky because she would've F the ish outta me :rolleyes and I take her to her car and call it a night. Doubt I will hit her back up if she's not about that mouth work but will be a decent bench player.

oqkepi.png
GIFSoup

Last edited:
He would of definitely caught me off but you can tell most of the time if its a ****** by looking at the hands & feet...that goes for females as well you can estimate how old she is

Last edited:
met a chick off pof last night for some drinks. Her friends were at some club and wanted her to stop by..she asked me if i wanted to come as well so i said sure. So afterwards around 1:45 she said...

Her: What next?

Me: Not sure u tell me

Her: How about some hole in the wall club? But i wouldnt know where tho

Me: I know of a spot but its at my crib...I can create a hole in my wall..the neighbors is gonna be pissed but whatever

Her: *laughs* ok thats cool with me

Me: aight follow me

So we made it back to my crib..she bypassed the couch, went into my room and laid down 
laugh.gif
 I still had clothes, papers, etc on my bed so i was removing it when she got up and was like i need to use the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom i changed into something comfortable. So she came back out and laid back down on the bed. I turned off the lights and joined her on the bed. So i got on the bed, she got close to me. So i started rubbing on her booty and realized she had no panties 
pimp.gif
 So we made it do what it do but it was cut short because she became dry 
mean.gif
 She told me give her a couple of min. This girl fell asleep! But anyways This morning she was like "omg did i fall asleep on u?"...i said u sure did. She apologized and explained how she was drunk and about condoms making her dry and such and such. Afterwards, she begin massaging the wood and ended up giving me head until i busted...she caught it but didnt swallow but its all good 
pimp.gif

I remember on Nye 2011 I was in Adams Morgan in DC I saw a dude make out with a ****** that looked like that dude mike from dormtainment..the guy kissing him was prob 5'6-5'8 while the ****** is 6'3-6'4...the worst part is dude was so fried he thought he was actually doing it smhhhhhhhhh..

Her body is sloppy though, fambs. Thighs are probably the best thing about her body. Outside of that, nothing really turns me on about her body. Mass looked kinda plump but more wide than round. Perhaps, I'll smash and then decide if she gets cancelled or not.

Same here. :lol: :lol: @ "I don't kiss" and then getting dumped on the chest.

:x :smh: at that ******. The amount of guys that could get tricked...

That's a catfish. Dude wouldn't need to sign up on POF.

I'm not disagreeing but Trannies/gay dudes try to bag "straight" men for sport ...and online dating is like fishing in an aquarium

paulprince3730

idc, i see a bad woman, wood get top/play wit tethas

no anal doe, thats an exit bruh bruh

She doesn't need a Okcupid account but she had one.
View media item 705965View media item 705959

Unless you're in a bedridden, have agoraphobia or something no one NEEDS a dating site. :lol:

Last edited:
if it's looks too good to be true then it probably is. I pass on a lot of females due to that lol. The average ones 6-8 are usually easy as hell lol. Had a chick tell me earlier she been wanting to swallow my nut all week lol

I have a girl who from Colombia who says she doesn't want a romantic date, but rather someone to teach her American culture/English. How would you break the ice?

I have a girl who from Colombia who says she doesn't want a romantic date, but rather someone to teach her American culture/English. How would you break the ice?

I wouldn't. She's basically looking for a tour guide. Unless you're trying to get into the international friendzone :pimp:

Chicks who recently moved try something similar..."looking for someone to show me around" :rolleyes :lol:

Snort some coke, watch some Sesame Street and give her that esco-bar...its the American way!

About Just Watch Ahhhhaaaa
**** a cool layed bk female dnt go fa tha drama i smk time to tyme ...love to party dnt do movie theaters nt mi style ...umh ima Taurus i stay to mii self dnt fucc with females ....period unless fam ...i love to cook ....play basketball n other **** ....dance with da trillladyz ...im entisocail person dnt fwm people lyk da ....dnt have a circle i have da type of circle when im 1 deep ...

3vbzfnzl2ays0fqbgrjvv1nzm371114839.jpg

wet.temptation: got a dude but im lookin for better
About Ty'esha
Ima cool *** down to earth chick my best friend is gay and he is like a brother to me he is cool as **** and respectful and he doesnt cross dress but he is my hair dresser and I love him I do have a boyfriend but I cant stand him im lookin for the rifht person to takeover his place

First Date
Wen I dont have to come out of pocket

1yusd0csuhivlttpnhqb45120339169119.jpg
16_wide-21a01c0960f61ca2b64d91b9e7971399cec46126-s6-c30.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't. She's basically looking for a tour guide. Unless you're trying to get into the international friendzone
pimp.gif

Chicks who recently moved try something similar..."looking for someone to show me around"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Might give it a go anyways. Worth a shot
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom