Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It's not that serious at all.. but tell me it ain't true :rofl:

THATS ALL I'M SAYING.

I have not told not one lie in my time as a member on this site. NOT ONE. If shes in her 20's and doesn't have an Iphone one of the following are true:

1. It's a bot.
2. She's ugly (subjectively of course).
3. It's a man.
4. She's selling p****

If she's 30+ this goes out the window.

Last edited:
I like Apple products and the aesthetics of iMessage but whether a woman I match with has an Android or iPhone is not an indicator of their character, intentions, whether I would have sexual relations with them or if I would eventually date them. That's silly and somewhat juvenile IMO. It's literally just a phone :lol:

And this is coming from someone who is an unfounded brand loyalist in many areas. Just because EYE have a preference doesn't mean that others who prefer something else within the same area are inferior or anything of that nature.

You are just yourself up to fumble yambs with the green vs blue bubble mindset
Nah fam, green bubbles and im out.

tomdiginson tomdiginson what is this "camera/phone test" that you speak of

Some Android phones tend to take better photos than the iPhone. That's why sometime in 2020-2021 Google had a commercial aimed at influencers that was boasting about the pixels picture quality.

Chicks would say "iPhone's take better pictures " I would disprove this by us both taking a picture of something around us (coffee cup or glass cup) and they are left surprised.

THATS ALL I'M SAYING.

I have not told not one lie in my time as a member on this site. NOT ONE. If shes in her 20's and doesn't have an Iphone one of the following are true:

1. It's a bot.
2. She's ugly (subjectively of course).
3. It's a man.
4. She's selling p****

If she's 30+ this goes out the window.
2636d0ca-fc1b-408a-8147-8cef1c846755_text.gif

Some Android phones tend to take better photos than the iPhone. That's why sometime in 2020-2021 Google had a commercial aimed at influencers that was boasting about the pixels picture quality.

Chicks would say "iPhone's take better pictures " I would disprove this by us both taking a picture of something around us (coffee cup or glass cup) and they are left surprised.

Ahhh makes sense. I thought it was some two-factor verification type **** :lol:

Maaaaan I ain't messing with no damn green bubbles. A few months back I matched with a chick, got her number and when I put that **** in my iMessage that **** turned green and I went awww **** here we go!

I decided to be funny, and while we texting back and forth, she sent me pics and the quality was terrible. I was joking when I asked what phone she got, and she said, a Samsung. I asked which one, and she said idk, I got it from T-Mobile. I said when, she said like 3 years ago, why? I told her nothing, just wondering. In my head, I'm thinking is that a Samsung Pluto, or Galaxy Fold Plus, ***** I don't know. I know iPhone 1 - 13. So later in the convo, joking again, I asked her to FT. She said how? I said the FT app, she said hold on, came back and said, I can't find it in the store

zSeYr3.gif

I told her I was messing with her and she took it in stride :pimp:, but she never called me/text me back after that night :rofl:

Maaaaan I ain't messing with no damn green bubbles. A few months back I matched with a chick, got her number and when I put that **** in my iMessage that **** turned green and I went awww **** here we go!

I decided to be funny, and while we texting back and forth, she sent me pics and the quality was terrible. I was joking when I asked what phone she got, and she said, a Samsung. I asked which one, and she said idk, I got it from T-Mobile. I said when, she said like 3 years ago, why? I told her nothing, just wondering. In my head, I'm thinking is that a Samsung Pluto, or Galaxy Fold Plus, ***** I don't know. I know iPhone 1 - 13. So later in the convo, joking again, I asked her to FT. She said how? I said the FT app, she said hold on, came back and said, I can't find it in the store

zSeYr3.gif

I told her I was messing with her and she took it in stride :pimp:, but she never called me/text me back after that night :rofl:
You fumbled that one it sounds like

Yea I don't understand the rationale with dudes. Y'all are able to communicate. Why do you care about the color of a text bubble.

Shhiii a mufuka can go cop an iPhone 4 for under $100 and have blue bubbles if the argument is blue bubbles are less likely to be broke

Back
Top Bottom