Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

IMG_1365.PNG
IMG_1364.PNG

The **** is going on here :rofl:
she’s a seawolf (Sonoma state). red wine and a blunt should do the trick

IMG_1365.PNG
IMG_1364.PNG

The **** is going on here :rofl:
IG got all these women like Luwam think that just because they have a vagina, they are special :lol:

Cats gotta stop propping these women up and inflating their egos

What happens if you meet a Luwam outside of an app or IG, though? I feel like they're not going to come at you with THIS energy, right? I can't tell if yambs are just putting all of this out there solely to see what they can get but in reality are willing to settle for much less.

If y'all so confident in the green bubbles find a woman on one of the big 3 apps in her 20's without an iPhone and post her.

I raise you this

8229CD2A-EC23-48A8-96F0-C198E7CCC0C0.jpeg

This is wild considering they have created a whole app predicated on women making the first move so that they feel comfortable :lol: This might explain why some yambs just come with the low energy "Hi" or "Hey <insert emoji>" to see how hard you pursue them :smh:

If y'all so confident in the green bubbles find a woman on one of the big 3 apps in her 20's without an iPhone and post her.
Most have iPhones because of peer pressure and social media

This baddie I know from high school still uses an android to this day. Which I found surprising

I like Apple products and the aesthetics of iMessage but whether a woman I match with has an Android or iPhone is not an indicator of their character, intentions, whether I would have sexual relations with them or if I would eventually date them. That's silly and somewhat juvenile IMO. It's literally just a phone :lol:

And this is coming from someone who is an unfounded brand loyalist in many areas. Just because EYE have a preference doesn't mean that others who prefer something else within the same area are inferior or anything of that nature.

You are just yourself up to fumble yambs with the green vs blue bubble mindset

I have thousands of dollars invested in Apple's success and still don't care if a girl uses any of their products

It's ridiculous

Niketalk for Android

I have to say though I don't think I've ever actually run into this
I've gotten some jokes from women but no one truly cares
Only time I ever had to deal with in depth phone questions is from kids

I have to say though I don't think I've ever actually run into this
I've gotten some jokes from women but no one truly cares
Only time I ever had to deal with in depth phone questions is from kids
This only happens when I mess with girls in their early 20's. They are also shocked when we do the camera/photo test. Mindsets and priorities change when you date up in terms of age. The only thing that stays consistent is I catch flack for no longer having a IG profile.

Show me 1 good looking woman in her 20's without an Iphone in the year 2022.

I don't make the rules, it's just how it is and I don't like ugly women. There's someone for everyone out here. It's just not with me.
Hmmm this actually sounds true.
Most have iPhones because of peer pressure and social media

This baddie I know from high school still uses an android to this day. Which I found surprising
She is a failure at life then if she still using Android. J/K Conform or get left behind. LOL

Hmmm this actually sounds true.

She is a failure at life then if she still using Android. J/K Conform or get left behind. LOL

It is true. THEY don't want to admit it cause it's such a dumb materialistic thing.

I'm just stating the obvious.

I thought only these birds out here had awful logic. Sad to see NTers have the same mentality. Ah well.

Back
Top Bottom