Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

You sound weird as hell. Type of dude to look down on a chick or judge her for smashing on the first date.

I'm not a fan of when they recycle noodz but who the hell cares WHEN she sends them.

Lemme go into more detail lol Shordy was ravaging her **** w the toy and we barely exchanged any words thru text

Maybe I’m just not a dogg like before

**** it Ima go over and report back

nah you not getting what I was saying 😭

Oh I get it you sound intimidated her or that toy.

mr-smithers-simpsons - .gif

You sound weird as hell. Type of dude to look down on a chick or judge her for smashing on the first date.

I'm not a fan of when they recycle noodz but who the hell cares WHEN she sends them.
Was talking to this girl on tinder and she sent me some out of the blue. Nothing ended up happening and just stopped talking to her
Month or 2 later my boy ends up matching with her and she sends the same exact ones
Like she had stock pics or something :lol:

Was talking to this girl on tinder and she sent me some out of the blue. Nothing ended up happening and just stopped talking to her
Month or 2 later my boy ends up matching with her and she sends the same exact ones

Yeah they find the right angle in a few pics and pass them around like party flyers.

Just had the noodes on standby for any guy that matches with her. LMAO.

Oh I get it you sound intimidated her or that toy.

mr-smithers-simpsons - .gif

aight dawg you go heave your lil PP down her hallway then I’ll DM the #

That’s what I’m sayin

Shordy got more ammo than Rambo

I would be weary if it was someone I hadn’t met irl. Otherwise she’s just letting you know she’s serious.

Yeah I don't see the problem with linking up to see if she's about what she says on text.

Just make sure you wear a rubber and not invite the thot up to your crib :lol:

If you're turned off or have second thoughts dead it and move on. Dealing with situations you're not all the way into makes no sense. He's obviously not that turned off.

That chase nonsense sounds like when chicks talk about "applying pressure".

You wanna smash or play tag.

Reactions: ASE
Lmao dudes killing me

"How do you feel about toxic masculinity?"
"I dont even know what hyper masculinity is but shoutout my LGBQT people"

😂😂😂😂

Homie has so many quotable sayings I can't even get them all.

I am totally drained right now, so I am trying to really get to know you. The worst part is he said all that in 2 mins and she was still into him.

DAMN must be washed did homie knockdown 3/4 chicks in one day.

Need to see more of that white dress though.

Back
Top Bottom