Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

32659865-B513-4187-A0CD-277C0C2A443D.png

75BD3EC9-6ED5-40AA-A769-1B2FAA431A45.png

Doing it wrong, with the “hate seafood” :smh: :smh:

I will write your About Me like I have done for multiple NTers - it never fails CC: willypete willypete

Haha let's go!.

Naw for real, appreciate all the positive feedback from everyone. Got out of the only relationship I've ever been in earlier this year and it was bad after being with that person for the past 3 years never would have thought it would have ended the way it did.

This is my first time on the apps so I really don't know what to expect or what I'm doing so all the advice is definitely making me feel better knowing I'm not the only one dealing with the same BS.

Nah that works. I had “I hate ice cream” on my hinge and that alone got me so many responses

I feeel that. I’m just personally flabbergasted by people who don’t like seafood. Can’t imagine that, if you aren’t allergic to it or something. **** is delicious :lol:

I feeel that. I’m just personally flabbergasted by people who don’t like seafood. Can’t imagine that, if you aren’t allergic to it or something. **** is delicious :lol:
If it ain’t salmon, snapper or catfish, ion want it. I heard y’all got good seafood out in Baltimore though.

For the people using RBL and BLK apps--How's the quality of women on there? What's it look like for a brown guy?
Quality really depends on where you live. I know that RBL has a verification process to prove you are who you claim to be. The owners of the app also do a lot of promotion on Clubhouse App in rooms where black women often talk about relationships. They have a section on their main page that shows which women are hit up the most.
BLK on the other hand has been promoting their app towards the younger crowd by using social media influencers on Instagram and Youtube.

Back
Top Bottom