Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Hinge is a drain sometimes. A lot of these women can’t hold a conversation worth a damn, but the ones who actually can and are actually down to meet up usually are worth the weeding out.

I had my account paused for about a month up until yesterday though. Heading back to London for a week so I figured I’d get ahead of the curve.

Last edited:
Hinge is a drain sometimes. A lot of these women can’t hold a conversation worth a damn, but the ones who actually can and are actually down to meet up usually are worth the weeding out.

I had my account paused for about a month up until yesterday though. Heading back to London for a week so I figured I’d get ahead of the curve.
Co-sign on not holding a conversation, it’s draining. Once I sense that, I just don’t even bother speaking to them anymore.

I log on like once a month or so and send a few messages and see if there is anything easy. It's about to heat up though with summer coming to an end.

I feel y’all on everything that was said. Wasn’t trying to come off super negative. It is what it is, just annoying when you can’t even get a convo started let alone to the point where you’re trying to make plans.

I feel y’all on everything that was said. Wasn’t trying to come off super negative. It is what it is, just annoying when you can’t even get a convo started let alone to the point where you’re trying to make plans.

what I used to do back in the days was have female friends I know to help me pick good pics to use for these dating apps. Pics is 100% the key to success on apps, so if you have any female friends, have them help you out on your photo selection

Last edited:
What’s your approach when writing an about me?
32659865-B513-4187-A0CD-277C0C2A443D.png

75BD3EC9-6ED5-40AA-A769-1B2FAA431A45.png

Looking at this thread made me hop back on BLK and RBL yesterday. Going to see what my options are now that I've been away from these type of apps for a few months. Looks like BLK allows you to get a free 30 minute boost if you decide to add their vaccination sticker to your profile picture.

Back
Top Bottom