Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

For the height thing, how tall are most of you guys?

I'm 5'10" and I've only been called "short" a handful of times. I know it's not 6ft tall, but most men aren't that tall anyway. Can someone enlighten me on this height preference thing some women have?

I joined BLK the other day (Saturday afternoon), and the app is a bit overwhelming. I now have 105 likes, 40 matches and 25 women have DM'd me. Located in the NYC area, and I'm not black. How do you guys filter through all the women? Seems like there's a significant disproportionate rate between males vs. females on the app.

They saw a couple tweets about it and they adopted it into their brain. Most women honestly don't care they just want you taller than them in heels. It's just the loud "what you bring to the table" crowd that's super vocal about 6ft+ only.

I'm 5'10 too never had any issues, and as far as filtering who to message back?

I usually go looks, distance, and then how much effort imma have to put in. But that's just me.

Screenshot_20210913-103002_Hinge.jpg

Anti vaxx are weird :lol:. Matched with another one that works in a homeless shelter.... come on man :lol:

At this point the entertainment value of these apps is sky high

They saw a couple tweets about it and they adopted it into their brain. Most women honestly don't care they just want you taller than them in heels. It's just the loud "what you bring to the table" crowd that's super vocal about 6ft+ only.

I'm 5'10 too never had any issues, and as far as filtering who to message back?

I usually go looks, distance, and then how much effort imma have to put in. But that's just me.

You know, it's interesting you say that, because this is something I ask women VERY early in the conversation. Most of the women I date are already aware of my success and accomplishments in life. So, I usually am the one to engage the "tougher" questions.

• What can you bring to a relationship?
  • What are you most passionate about/gets you up in the morning?
  • What makes you unique?
  • How do you see yourself adding value into a relationship?
  • What's something you want to learn or wish you knew more about?
  • What was your past boyfriends like? (this is HUGE one)
  • What's your relationship with your parents like?
  • Where do you see yourself with a partner within the next year?
  • Are you marriage minded?
  • What are some of your long/short term goals?
  • Where are some of your favorite places to visit?
  • What was the last best thing you read?
  • What sort of advice would you give to your younger self?

I know this sounds like an interview, but the reaction I get from some of these women after they hear these questions have been considerably positive. I'm not asking them in succession as it's laid out above, I do it in a very casual way which flows into the conversation. I suppose it's because most men do not asking these questions, so it gets them thinking. This has worked VERY well for me. I'm an average looking guy btw (probably a solid 7.5/10). I do dress well, have a great career/home, and I'm pretty laid back.

Getting yambs isn't my issue. It's finding a woman I can share my life with.

Oh, and females with phat a$$es and small Tittie$ are toxic af. Stay away at all cost 🤣

Last edited:
a sistah too? She thinks your vaccinated status is going to cause problems to her in some fashion? What a dum dum
I was just talking to someone. They think vaccinated people "shed" the vaccine and will make them sick. They want to wear masks now to protect themselves from vaccinated people, but not the actual virus.

Bizarro world we are living in. Cant make this up.

a sistah too? She thinks your vaccinated status is going to cause problems to her in some fashion? What a dum dum

That's what disappointed me the most.

You know, it's interesting you say that, because this is something I ask women VERY early in the conversation. Most of the women I date are already aware of my success and accomplishments in life. So, I usually am the one to engage the "tougher" questions.

• What can you bring to a relationship?
  • How do you see yourself adding value into a relationship?
  • What was your past boyfriends like? (this is HUGE one)
  • Where do you see yourself with a partner within the next year?
  • Are you marriage minded?
  • What are some of your long/short term goals?
  • What are some of your favorite places to visit?
  • What was the last best thing you read?

I know this sounds like an interview, but the reaction I get from some of these women after they hear these questions have been considerably positive. I'm not asking them in succession as it's laid out above, I do it in a very casual way which flows into the conversation. I suppose it's because most men do not asking these questions, so it gets them thinking. This has worked VERY well for me. I'm an average looking guy btw (probably a solid 7.5/10). I do dress well, have a great career/home, and I'm pretty laid back.

Getting yambs isn't my issue. It's finding a woman I can share my life with.

Oh, and females with phat a$$es and small Tittie$ are toxic af. Stay away at all cost 🤣

You can find some quality out there. It's hard but doable. My current situation is an SLP same age as me, pretty, smart, barely uses social media she has like 30 followers on IG.

Good with kids, likes clothes, stationary and reading. Only problem is she can't cook. We're working on it though.

Screenshot_20210913-103002_Hinge.jpg

Anti vaxx are weird :lol:. Matched with another one that works in a homeless shelter.... come on man :lol:

At this point the entertainment value of these apps is sky high
Dealt with that a couple of days ago lol, these People are weird, they go outside and deal with society with no issues but now talking about they don’t wanna date someone without the vaccine lol. Kevin Samuels voice “you can’t make this ish up”

Dealt with that a couple of days ago lol, these People are weird, they go outside and deal with society with no issues but now talking about they don’t wanna date someone without the vaccine lol. Kevin Samuels voice “you can’t make this ish up”
So weird man. One told me she got covid before so now shes immune, thats why she didnt get the vaccine. Shorty thought she turned into spiderman or something.

I was just talking to someone. They think vaccinated people "shed" the vaccine and will make them sick. They want to wear masks now to protect themselves from vaccinated people, but not the actual virus.

Bizarro world we are living in. Cant make this up.
I don't understand man, 600k people dead but let's speculate what might happen with the vaccine.

NGL, the ratchet ones are the ones I want to **** the most. I appreciate and prefer an educated woman, but something about a ratchet woman man... 🤣
It’s the attitude, you just wanna smash it outta them. You already know the p gonna be super fiyah so that’s why you put up with the ratchetness

Last ex was top tier ratchet, yambs were A1 (in it and tasting it :evil:), neck was nice but we would break up to make up over the dumbest ish and after about 5 of those I said eff it.

It’s the attitude, you just wanna smash it outta them. You already know the p gonna be super fiyah so that’s why you put up with the ratchetness

Last ex was top tier ratchet, yambs were A1 (in it and tasting it :evil:), neck was nice but we would break up to make up over the dumbest ish and after about 5 of those I said eff it.

Ratchet ***** is A1 for some reason. Smells and tastes great.

I thought it was just me, but glad to know other's have had similar experiences.

Another reason I love the ratchets is because they're down for an Applebees date (get em a few of those large Mai Tai's), and they have no complaints going to a hotel room to smash. They don't even ask to see your place. I wish these educated women had the P and laid back approach as the ratchets.

Last edited:
Ratchet ***** is A1 for some reason. Smells and tastes great.

I thought it was just me, but glad to know other's have had similar experiences.

Another reason I love the ratchets is because they're down for an Applebees date (get em a few of those large Mai Tai's), and they have no complaints going to a hotel room to smash. They don't even ask to see your place. I wish these educated women had the P and paid back approach as the ratchets.
Facts! Or you can smash in the whip as well.

Been a min since I linked with a ratchet shawty as well, might be for the best

NGL, the ratchet ones are the ones I want to **** the most. I appreciate and prefer an educated woman, but something about a ratchet woman man... 🤣
This is facts. I always tell chicks I'm around how much I love fooling with chicks I can have arguments with. Give me a few hood chicks from New York, Chicago, Cali and New Orleans and I'll be a happy man.

For the height thing, how tall are most of you guys?

I'm 5'10" and I've only been called "short" a handful of times. I know it's not 6ft tall, but most men aren't that tall anyway. Can someone enlighten me on this height preference thing some women have?

I joined BLK the other day (Saturday afternoon), and the app is a bit overwhelming. I now have 105 likes, 40 matches and 25 women have DM'd me. Located in the NYC area, and I'm not black. How do you guys filter through all the women? Seems like there's a significant disproportionate rate between males vs. females on the app.
Just be careful with the ******** / snapchat schemes. Some broad on there gave me her rate as soon as we matched. I was like huh
1631556683620.png

So, I met this girl from RBL last night after matching back in Saturday. She went to MIT Sloan. Smart girl.

We went to the Little Island in NYC. It started to rain, so we went back to my place because I live close by (West Village). Biggest nipples I've seen in a long time. She left a few hours after. I love this app 😆

Back
Top Bottom