Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I have a good sense of humor. Im not a clown either but i do have a sarcastic sense of humor. In fact, that's what usually puts me in the friend zone smh

Man hit her with this,

"My mom always told me I'd find the one. She never told where or when. Never told me what she'd look like. What she sounded like. Or how she smelled. But girl meeting you today, I know that the girl she was talking about was you."

Last edited:
I don't have a pof or okcupid, but I took a peep and there nothing noteworthy here in Colorado...do some of you guys use Instagram to pick up?

I don't have a pof or okcupid, but I took a peep and there nothing noteworthy here in Colorado...do some of you guys use Instagram to pick up?
Colorado is low key a hot spot, my ex is from the Springs. Downtown Denver you should flourish cuz it's plenty of 7's and up out and about.

IG...hmmm, maybe depends on the rapport you have with the chick already. I wouldn't DM a random jump because they get gassed off of that, plus you and 5 other dudes prolly in her inbox.

Met this chick off POF. Seems like a decent chick. We've been texting and talking basically everyday since Christmas Day. She's been opening up with a lot of things in regards to her past and says she feels comfortable telling me in hopes I won't judge her (no crazy shhh). She's a cool chick tho, much different than what I've been encountering for the past year plus. We're suppose to meet up and go out for New Year's so I'll update y'all on Jan. 2nd :smile:

Im 31, been single since high school. Last girl i went on more than 2 dates with was back in 2008. Im in LA and mexican so the numbers are already against me. Ive gotten a few looks on these various sites but it's usually girls rather larger than me. I'm about 5'11" and about 245 about now. Came down from 280. I'm no longer fat per say but am "stocky" from what many have described me. I work 2 jobs, live alone, have a car but since im a "darker" mexican, i essentially get rejected by everything but fat african american females. That's pretty much it
damn the struggle is real homie.... i dont have that quick wit either. do you have social anxiety or something of that nature. why are the numbers against you if you in la and are mexican . what part of la. mexicans are the majority round here 

Last edited:
I want some white, latina, or Asian yambs in 2016. Currently no prospects in sight, but I'm not discouraged.

May the yamb gawds favor me.

Whats the move for tomorrow crew 
nerd.gif

damn the struggle is real homie.... i dont have that quick wit either. do you have social anxiety or something of that nature. why are the numbers against you if you in la and are mexican . what part of la. mexicans are the majority round here 

I think that's the problem... We the majority out here and frankly, latinas are racist as heck... They only want to date light skinned mexicans at the least the cute ones. Then you have the *******s who want the eses which im not and then you got the gold diggers who want the narco type dudes and im not that either. White girls out here don't like mexicans or non black dudes at all, all the attractive black girls seem to only date black guys or rich white guys and thsn you got asian girls who exclusively date white guys. Im just a regular looking dark brown hispanic dude. I aint got colored eyes or any of that ish.. That essentially just categorizes me as "just another mexican". I am very quiet when im around people i dont know but once Im given a chance, i get along with everyone. I am very self conscious about myself and have zero confidence in myself because of the lack of attention i get from the opposite sex. I mean, i even get ignored at strip clubs by females. The part i dont understand is I've been told by some girls that I'm not an ugly guy but i can't get that out of my head because again of my failures in getting girls

I think that's the problem... We the majority out here and frankly, latinas are racist as heck... They only want to date light skinned mexicans at the least the cute ones. Then you have the *******s who want the eses which im not and then you got the gold diggers who want the narco type dudes and im not that either. White girls out here don't like mexicans or non black dudes at all, all the attractive black girls seem to only date black guys or rich white guys and thsn you got asian girls who exclusively date white guys. Im just a regular looking dark brown hispanic dude. I aint got colored eyes or any of that ish.. That essentially just categorizes me as "just another mexican". I am very quiet when im around people i dont know but once Im given a chance, i get along with everyone. I am very self conscious about myself and have zero confidence in myself because of the lack of attention i get from the opposite sex. I mean, i even get ignored at strip clubs by females. The part i dont understand is I've been told by some girls that I'm not an ugly guy but i can't get that out of my head because again of my failures in getting girls

Work on self. Work on self. You need to really start working on yourself. Think about all the things to want to change about you. Write them down. Then pick one and start there. You're shy? Start listening to audio books on public speaking, picking up women, body language etc. Get into hobbies to make yourself more interesting. Get a subscription to GQ magazine. Start dressing stylish. Hit the gym regularly and eat right. Take care of your skin. Step your cologne game up. Most importantly, have fun.

I got this Asian off tinder...she said she was dtf when she came to Denver for break...well she's here,but I haven't hit her up yet, bc I told her to hit me when she comes here....I kind of want to hit her up but then again dont...but then again I have yet to enter an Asian girls hole

I got this Asian off tinder...she said she was dtf when she came to Denver for break...well she's here,but I haven't hit her up yet, bc I told her to hit me when she comes here....I kind of want to hit her up but then again dont...but then again I have yet to enter an Asian girls hole
:x hope you're not a grown man

Im 31, been single since high school. Last girl i went on more than 2 dates with was back in 2008. Im in LA and mexican so the numbers are already against me. Ive gotten a few looks on these various sites but it's usually girls rather larger than me. I'm about 5'11" and about 245 about now. Came down from 280. I'm no longer fat per say but am "stocky" from what many have described me. I work 2 jobs, live alone, have a car but since im a "darker" mexican, i essentially get rejected by everything but fat african american females. That's pretty much it
Need to get your confidence all the way up mane ...and also if you just wanna smash or have female company then give a few of them big joints a chance till you get your self right ...at least get you some good head n meals some of em treat u right

Back
Top Bottom