Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Anyone sign up for Ashley Madison? They say membership has surged since the hacking. I wanna see what's on there. :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone sign up for Ashley Madison? They say membership has surged since the hacking. I wanna see what's on there. :nerd:
seen something that said there were almost 200k male profiles and only 12k female profile.

And on top of the almost all the female profiles were fakes :lol:

I think a lot of them are fake. Just to get people to use it. App is wack. It started off ok and died. When you do get matches girls are too scared to talk half the time.

Trying some of these apps for the first time, I live in Vegas most of what is found on tinder is waitresses the good ones are from out of town.
What's up with that stupid "perfectly imperfect" line.

Last edited:
Pizza
Wine
Yogi
Foodie
AZ-->MN

If you don't love dogs, we can't speak!

Typical bumble bio.

Last edited:
Do they filter out the ugly ones. How do they even do it

The percentage is too high

Do they filter out the ugly ones. How do they even do it

The percentage is too high

Something ain't right, all these women go to top 50 schools. 

There's a 50 year old blonde on here that looks like she's 30 :wow:
Yeah I had my suspicions about Bumble. But then I found 2 girls who I went to college with. So while it still seems fishy that I haven't come across one chubby ugly girl yet, I have seen some real ones.

Still no responses though :smh:

I tried it yesterday. I don't have facebook though. I swiped everyone. Got one unattractive, larger chick that hit me up. One other match of a cute girl but she didn't hit me up.

So I've been lurking on this page for a minute because I've been trying to learn some stuff as I've had the worst luck dating on and offline. Ive been out of the online dating sites for about 4 years and recently decided to give it another shot but it's looking like the same as before. I've created a page on pof, tinder, okc , skout and bumble. So far, no messages, the few i tried hitting up i never heard back from. I think Im destined to die alone [emoji]128546[/emoji]

So I've been lurking on this page for a minute because I've been trying to learn some stuff as I've had the worst luck dating on and offline. Ive been out of the online dating sites for about 4 years and recently decided to give it another shot but it's looking like the same as before. I've created a page on pof, tinder, okc , skout and bumble. So far, no messages, the few i tried hitting up i never heard back from. I think Im destined to die alone [emoji]128546[/emoji]
Details

Im 31, been single since high school. Last girl i went on more than 2 dates with was back in 2008. Im in LA and mexican so the numbers are already against me. Ive gotten a few looks on these various sites but it's usually girls rather larger than me. I'm about 5'11" and about 245 about now. Came down from 280. I'm no longer fat per say but am "stocky" from what many have described me. I work 2 jobs, live alone, have a car but since im a "darker" mexican, i essentially get rejected by everything but fat african american females. That's pretty much it

Im 31, been single since high school. Last girl i went on more than 2 dates with was back in 2008. Im in LA and mexican so the numbers are already against me. Ive gotten a few looks on these various sites but it's usually girls rather larger than me. I'm about 5'11" and about 245 about now. Came down from 280. I'm no longer fat per say but am "stocky" from what many have described me. I work 2 jobs, live alone, have a car but since im a "darker" mexican, i essentially get rejected by everything but fat african american females. That's pretty much it

Son I'm ugly *** ****. Are you at least funny? Chicks dig funny dudes. Well, most do anyways.

Back
Top Bottom