Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

We talkin fiances and wives here bra....BIG DIFFERENCE!

And all the online persona junk sounds like some teenager crap....

Yet we have married adults indulging in this BS....THAT IS A PROBLEM

It disgusts me how many married chicks are on these sites because they and thier man aren't getting along at the moment.

I'm like you dumb ***** why are you on here entertaining random strange me for attention and validation instead of working on your marriage.

I'm telling you man this is the bi product mentality of this online stuff too...people would rather run from thier relationship problems and hop back on the dating sites where they find some sort of comfort flirting with people and entertaining cheating instead of actually trying to resolve issues in thier relationships.

Unacceptable trashy tacky behavior for married adults if you ask me....

That's what I was getting at folks......be careful who you decide to be in relationships with and wife off these datings sites...because the site you met them on may be the site they run back to the minute yall have the smallest relationship/marital issue.

Know who you are dealing with!

Some of these women will never belong to you...they belong to the sites/apps you found them on Tinder POF OKC forever....IN THEIR VERY OWN DEMENTED PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
glasses.gif

Another method that has been killing it for me...

Recently moved to Santa Monica and there's this group on there for people who just moved there.

"Just graduated college and moved to LA"

I add all the hot ones and send them some flirty message.

I've smashed two already. One texted me the next day, "am I bad in bed?"
you're the man

disabled my okc lol gotta take a long break from there

gonna miss out on lonely holiday broads but i'm banking on a slight boom with the new years

Of course you would like that nonsense he posted. 
laugh.gif
 I don't need the internet to become a home wrecker, trust me. 
mean.gif
What's nonsense are your constant lies and imaginary humble brags Mr. "I'm a member of Beautifulpeople.com"

Lemme just go ahead and grab my ammo before you try and delete it...I was gonna refrain from exposing you as a fraud, but you starting to push me to squeeze the trigger anyway.....

Knowing what I know about that website and two of the websites admins personally who are here in Miami I promise this will not end well for you here.....

Last edited:

Anyone know about this site? It looks like it has potential.....you have to get voted in first so in theory that means no fatties. 

Beautiful people.com

Good luck, it's looks like I'm gonna get in a few more hours.
laugh.gif

I'm already in, it's more diverse than you'd think. 
laugh.gif
 I will say tho I saw one chick on there who barely made it in and she was bad as hell. I immediately jumped to conclusions and decided the site was racist. 
Time out, aren't you fat? How did you "get in"?

Is this supposed to be directed at me, I'm skinny as hell
laugh.gif
......well more "athletic" but skinny by my standards. 

I haven't seen any fatties on the site yet, that's a good thing. 

dawg, a while ago i said i thought you were anton and he was a scrawny african kid

and you said you were far from skinny, like 225

now you sayin you skinny as hell?

you did not get on the site blood 

quit lion 
He lies in every thread. Didn't he post some girl that he claims to have dealings with but it turned out to be a lie ? I'm surprised he hasn't been ran out of the thread yet.

I said I'm skinny by my standards, my family and friends 
eek.gif
 when they compare me now to what I was like 2 years ago. I went from 240 range to 215 at some point a few months ago. Now i'm a healthy 225-230. At no point did any of those look scrawny. I'm athletic to average build. 

I don't know who you guys think I am but I am far from fat and far from "Scrawny" 
laugh.gif

Anyhow tryna get at this chick on the site.

embarassed.gif

Step your game up 
ohwell.gif

That sloppy, rubber band chick was still trying to contact me 3 days later. I thought about responding but dont think shes deserves a response.

That was last Tuesday. Last Friday I set up a date with a Latin mami with fake mass. I was 30mins from where we were supposed to meet and she text me saying shes exhuasted...smh. Women have canceled on me before so my heart wasnt broken lol. I kept it cool and told her we can keep it local and I really wanted to see her. She agreed to a closer spot and I got there before her.
She told me she was catfished by some fat dude who used his gay brothers pics to catfish her.
I texed her I was at the bar and she said she was parking, so I went to take a leak. While I was coming out the bathroom she text me she was at the bar so I decided to mess with her head. I texted her " I catfished you ha ha ha"....I was looking at her face while she read it from across the restaurant....**** was hilarious. She was already skeptical and paranoid cause of her first catfish so it made it all the better lol.
I walked up to her, gave her a hug and told her it was a joke. She was a good sport though.

we chopped it up, ate and drank for about 2-3hrs then we parted ways. Soon as I drove off she hit me with the lust text. Saying how good I looked and yada yada. She was way cool and down to earth, so ill def see her again.

Last edited:
That sloppy, rubber band chick was still trying to contact me 3 days later. I thought about responding but dont think shes deserves a response.

That was last Tuesday. Last Friday I set up a date with a Latin mami with fake mass. I was 30mins from where we were supposed to meet and she text me saying shes exhuasted...smh. Women have canceled on me before so my heart wasnt broken lol. I kept it cool and told her we can keep it local and I really wanted to see her. She agreed to a closer spot and I got there before her.
She told me she was catfished by some fat dude who used his gay brothers pics to catfish her.
I texed her I was at the bar and she said she was parking, so I went to take a leak. While I was coming out the bathroom she text me she was at the bar so I decided to mess with her head. I texted her " I catfished you ha ha ha"....I was looking at her face while she read it from across the restaurant....**** was hilarious. She was already skeptical and paranoid cause of her first catfish so it made it all the better lol.
I walked up to her, gave her a hug and told her it was a joke. She was a good sport though.

we chopped it up, ate and drank for about 2-3hrs then we parted ways. Soon as I drove off she hit me with the lust text. Saying how good I looked and yada yada. She was way cool and down to earth, so ill def see her again.

Pics

If the mass to thigh ratio is balanced then its cool. I would not wanna be seen with a chick with a fat, fake mass with chicken legs :lol:

Last edited:
If the mass to thigh ratio is balanced then its cool. I would not wanna be seen with a chick with a fat, fake mass with chicken legs :lol:

I feel that same way...from what I seen it wasnt bad...will post pics after I smash

Last edited:
Have my first tinder date tonight and another tomorrow. I've been getting a lot of matches and a decent amount of numbers. It's almost hard keeping track of who I've said what to. I keep having to go back and read what I've typed lol.

Have my first tinder date tonight and another tomorrow. I've been getting a lot of matches and a decent amount of numbers. It's almost hard keeping track of who I've said what to. I keep having to go back and read what I've typed lol.
I'm the same way, haha. Been stretching myself out too thin. I mean, its nice to have options and to hopefully chose the right one to settle with but it gets mad confusing at times. I, too, have to go back and check on prior convos. I just don't like having the '1st time' conversations with theses girls over & over, gets tiring. Rather just connect & build with someone. Not trying to build a roster or nothing  
laugh.gif

I just moved to San Diego, this Tinder **** works over here 1000x more than it ever did in Miami. Already slid on 2 breezys, they were average tho. Got like 25 matches but only like 3-4 actually continued the convo. Trying out POF for the first time. Hope it works. Theres a lot of ******s on here :rolleyes SMH

Not gonna lie I hit a agressive plumper on okcupid a last night... I mean she wasn't super big but anything over 150 to me is pushing it. It was a good smash though took it down within 8 hours from initial message. Hoftstra girls be open as hell...I had to confess lol OkCupid is lit though everyone replies.

Not gonna lie I hit a agressive plumper on okcupid a last night... I mean she wasn't super big but anything over 150 to me is pushing it. It was a good smash though took it down within 8 hours from initial message. Hoftstra girls be open as hell...I had to confess lol OkCupid is lit though everyone replies.
bro i graduated from hofstra and those girls are
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom