Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

thats all over from adams morgan - florida ave all the dmv is the sam smh . I guess going to 7 high school  moving all over the dmv im sick of it , dont get me wrong there are some RARE finds like i got this bad asian joint at work in our new office building but I work in Rockville so....

No offense but you're sleep bro.

There's a lot of bad joints up Howard, around the lounges on U Street. If you're out PG hit up Jaspers in largo or canyon grill off 202 in Lanham. BWW in Bowie. I mean forreal they're all over.

Adams Morgan is ******* rolla central and pretty much anything inside the beltway in PG is the same tho.

No offense but you're sleep bro.

There's a lot of bad joints up Howard, around the lounges on U Street. If you're out PG hit up Jaspers in largo or canyon grill off 202 in Lanham. BWW in Bowie. I mean forreal they're all over.

Adams Morgan is ******* rolla central and pretty much anything inside the beltway in PG is the same tho.

Been there done all them spots but Ima hip u to a new spot old towne Alexandria

I always wondered what's going on in the mind of a chick that's preggo & on these sites. Like how is that supposed to work? And I bet their inboxes are still full of messages smh

New line post match on Tinder

"Does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Have you changed your relationship status on Facebook yet?"

Inspired by Ecook

Been money so far
I must say that "boyfriend and girlfriend" line has been money on Tinder. Guls get giggles from that.

New line post match on Tinder

"Does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Have you changed your relationship status on Facebook yet?"

Inspired by Ecook

Been money so far
I must say that "boyfriend and girlfriend" line has been money on Tinder. Guls get giggles from that.

90% success rate so far

Kicked it with Harvard MBA chick today. She's definitely coming hard for that top spot

I don't even get on here much just cause I've mostly been on the phone and meeting up with a chick pretty steadily, but one chick messaged me back (based on the date I messaged her like 2 weeks ago) said "why are you attaching all these pics to this message you sent like a weirdo?".

The very top right before the message clearly says:
View media item 1051970
So many doofuses on pof regardless of looks :lol:

Met up with a chick off pof last night to smoke in the car which was cool but she hit me up this morning trying to get me to pay a phone bill for her ($25). I was not going for it. Gonna see how this plays out. Im just trying to smash

Cut her off ASAP.

I could never mess with a bum chick who has to ask for $25.

View media item 1049864
She didn't say no lmaoooo

Lmaoooooooooooo

Yall know pregnant women can still have sex, right. They just have to avoid positions that put weight on the baby, so therefore they can essentially do everything a non pregnant women can do for you sans for a few positions and most importantly, can't get double pregnant!

Last edited:
^^ strong SN to post ratio

Was about to jump back on pof to finish off the summer strong but did a search & it ain't eem worth it. Seen hella ratchet white guls that love hood dudes tho, it's tempting :lol:

Back
Top Bottom