Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

But where did she say she would let me smash if I did it? I just met her yesterday
invite her over to the crib, the money will be on the dresser after the fact

if shes bold enough to ask for $25 she better not flip over you being bold enough for her to pay the favor

Last edited:
invite her over to the crib, the money will be on the dresser after the fact
if shes bold enough to ask for $25 she better not flip over you being bold enough for her to pay the favor

Tbh. That's the obvious scenario here. I wouldn't pay that bill either but I couldn't fault homie if he made the exchange.

Tbh. That's the obvious scenario here. I wouldn't pay that bill either but I couldn't fault homie if he made the exchange.
What if the homie got some but used fake bills to pay? Copy the real bills and iron and make them wrinkle a bit :lol:

#AlBundy

Last edited:
Met up with a chick off pof last night to smoke in the car which was cool but she hit me up this morning trying to get me to pay a phone bill for her ($25). I was not going for it. Gonna see how this plays out. Im just trying to smash

I mean it beats spending that or more on a date with only a possibility of smashing. Women are really that bold nowadays though? :lol: :smh:

Honestly that's much better than being asked for $200 to get a chick's car fixed, or if I could buy a bed set because a chick will be short on her rent

Met up with a chick off pof last night to smoke in the car which was cool but she hit me up this morning trying to get me to pay a phone bill for her ($25). I was not going for it. Gonna see how this plays out. Im just trying to smash

I mean it beats spending that or more on a date with only a possibility of smashing. Women are really that bold nowadays though? :lol: :smh:

Honestly that's much better than being asked for $200 to get a chick's car fixed, or if I could buy a bed set because a chick will be short on her rent
My barber the other day said he had this once chick hit him up for some cash...he thought she was gonna say something like a $100 or something but shorty straight up wanted 2 stacks and she was dead serious :x :lol:

u know what's worst than that...

that ol mixed chick I told u about mentioned she needed a man to pay off her 100k student loans. She needed a man to take over her $1200 monthly payments :lol: **** that **** bruh

Last edited:
u know what's worst than that...

that ol mixed chick I told u about mentioned she needed a man to pay off her 100k student loans. She needed a man to take over her $1200 monthly payments
laugh.gif
**** that **** bruh
oh thats it huh, no problem

Last edited:
If you're white, come to Denver and you'll be so bountiful

Thought i was on a kill streak before, but they all just flaked 
eyes.gif

pof sucks for dc area 
mean.gif

Potential yambs be flakin out , be obese and overly ratchet or got KIDS

Last edited:
[Color = lime]I got shirtless pics up...but they're all action photos. It sends a message that I'm looking for "like minded" women. If you go back to in this thread or one of the old "can I hit it loser" I had this excellent write up for POF..I've since deleted all that and its a less is more type thing. However.....I might have to go back and rehatch that intrigue the sh*t out of them approach[/color]

so whats the success rate of tinder , or is it still those entitled dmv chicks who still live at home vibe 
Never been on POF but downloaded Tinder last week to check it out. Download it man. There are legit 9s and 10s on here. Not going to post pics of convos out of respect for the girl's privacy, but if you want to see them to get an idea of what its like, hit me up on PM. This app is a game changer. Make sure you put up good pics.

Last edited:
[Color = lime]I got shirtless pics up...but they're all action photos. It sends a message that I'm looking for "like minded" women. If you go back to in this thread or one of the old "can I hit it loser" I had this excellent write up for POF..I've since deleted all that and its a less is more type thing. However.....I might have to go back and rehatch that intrigue the sh*t out of them approach[/color]

Havent seen this guy in a minute

DC (the district) is trash on POF. Rack of *******s claiming they're in school to be a nurse or dental assistant.

PG joints are okay depending on what you like.

Tinder: Mostly white women, I think a lot of em are "bots" cuz they all got the same look.

Good luck tho, hope you do better than me on there lol

pg is the same as th
DC (the district) is trash on POF. Rack of *******s claiming they're in school to be a nurse or dental assistant.

PG joints are okay depending on what you like.

Tinder: Mostly white women, I think a lot of em are "bots" cuz they all got the same look.

Good luck tho, hope you do better than me on there lol
i gave up the only hope for quality in da dmv is in the commonwealth of VA 
mean.gif
 n i dont wanna travel dat far 

Back
Top Bottom