Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yo so I've had Tinder for a week and a half?

And I've smashed 2, have plans to smash the other 2... While having 107 matches. Plans for an 18 year old tomorrow :rofl:

Doooo it fam
pimp.gif

Need some help out here in SoCal.
im about to,  im reading the tay thread and it's making me focused for the summer.

ima be in nyc, vegas, philly, boston, and dallas throughout the summer.      i wouldn't mind bagging some easy new yambz for the summer 
pimp.gif

i've been lazy, i need to get on it.   i've been talkin about making a pof for a minute too.     summers coming up though, no excuses, ima get it done before the week is over.

NO. It's due to the fact women aren't required to develop social skills. It's been that way since the beginning of time.

What's that even supposed to mean and the **** kind of women do you associate with?

:lol:

Women don't have to be funny, interesting, fun etc to find a mate therefore their social skills don't develop the same way a guys does.

Another great stat sir!

And I've smashed 2, have plans to smash the other 2... While having 107 matches. Plans for an 18 year old tomorrow roll.gif

Essentially 4 out of 107 ( :lol: @ you taking the time to count though unless the IOS version keeps track)

Regardless if they didn't respond or he hasn't gotten around to them yet.

Imagine how many matches a decent looking woman has??? NO ******* way she's gonna be able to respond to even half all of them.

Especially with the serial swiping right on everything method yall love :x

Last edited:

NO. It's due to the fact women aren't required to develop social skills. It's been that way since the beginning of time.

What's that even supposed to mean and the **** kind of women do you associate with?

:lol:

Women don't have to be funny, interesting, fun etc to find a mate therefore their social skills don't develop the same way a guys does.

Another great stat sir!

And I've smashed 2, have plans to smash the other 2... While having 107 matches. Plans for an 18 year old tomorrow roll.gif

Essentially 4 out of 107 ( :lol: @ you taking the time to count though unless the IOS version keeps track)

Regardless if they didn't respond or he hasn't gotten around to them yet.

Imagine how many matches a decent looking woman has??? NO ******* way she's gonna be able to respond to even half all of them.

Especially with the serial swiping right on everything method yall love :x

The Android and iPhone versions both keep track

The denominator should be how many matches you actually converse with.

I power swipe sometimes so there are plenty of matches that I don't even respond to

Where??? Screen shot :nerd:

I power swipe sometimes so there are plenty of matches that I don't even respond to

Think you missed my point.

I'm just saying based off the numbers a female isn't going to be able to respond to the majority of the guys she matches with.

deactivated my OKC. Nothing but whales :smh:

Downloaded tinder, added new pics..and now we wait :evil:

I'm just saying based off the numbers a female isn't going to be able to respond to the majority of the guys she matches with.

Females don't mass swipe like we do though. They only swipe the guys they truly find attractive. My response rate is way higher on Tinder vs OKC/POF

View media item 984230

Females don't mass swipe like we do though. They only swipe the guys they truly find attractive. My response rate is way higher on Tinder vs OKC/POF

Good looking out. I never clicked on the search thing. :lol:

Females don't have to mass swipe to get a lot matches...

And lets not forget with females...physical attraction =/= interest in the real world. Much less when it comes to talking to or meeting a random guy from a app on her phone.

Last edited:

View media item 984230

Good looking out. I never clicked on the search thing.

Females don't have to mass swipe to get a lot matches...

And lets not forget with females...physical attraction =/= interest

Of course they don't but when a female swipes left 95% of the time she's not going to end up with an insane amount of matches. I've seen some of my female friend's match counts.A lot of the messages they get are ridiculous too

Attraction is still the first step. Majority of the time on POF/OKC you have no idea if the chick is even feeling you. Plus girls on those sites can get messaged by anyone.

My Tinder response rate is like 75%. Impossible number to achieve on the other sites

I don't use any. My main pic is a cropped headshot from a group pic. Another pic is similar. Then I have group pics proving I'm not fat and that I have friends :lol:

Oh smoove, was gonna add another one but I'm gonna chill with one, only have two pics so want to add a 3rd one

Bout to get on Tinder, see what it's all about. Also gonna add another pic to my profile, decent selfie from the shoulders up.

Black girls are ancient that's something you should of had yrs ago....I'm venturing for new exotic ones :smokin

Shut yo ol self hating *** up. Ol my momma never loved me, I put texturizer in my hair to look mixed lookin boy.
:rofl: :rofl:

In terms of race... I'll smash ANY good looking girl. Don't care what race she is 8)
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

ibcINvqsDZ5jm5.gif

Last edited:
So i was talkin to this chick on Tinder and took the comment "I can drink most grown men under the table" the wrong way smh.

Where??? Screen shot
nerd.gif

Nothing but White women 
laugh.gif

View media item 984230
Nothing but White women :lol:

Lol small sample size.

But LA Tinder is probably about 75% white and my matches are about that way too

Back
Top Bottom