Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Man some of ya'll sound no different than the "I don't date black guys, it's just a preference" chicks :lol: :lol:

Man some of ya'll sound no different than the "I don't date black guys, it's just a preference" chicks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word lol

pof is not doing much for me right now..but datehookup im doin numbers

Last edited:
THe black girl slander :smh:

this :smh:

if only yall knew the ebonoid woman is essential to restoring order on this planet |I

but really how can you not like em? the radiant skin, the heat that oozes from the blood.....the booty. I'm mixed but that's mostly what I mess with.

The Android and iPhone versions both keep track

Where??? Screen shot :nerd:

The denominator should be how many matches you actually converse with.

I power swipe sometimes so there are plenty of matches that I don't even respond to

Think you missed my point.

I'm just saying based off the numbers a female isn't going to be able to respond to the majority of the guys she matches with.

Females don't mass swipe like we do though. They only swipe the guys they truly find attractive. My response rate is way higher on Tinder vs OKC/POF

View media item 984230
Nothing but White women :lol:

Lol small sample size.

But LA Tinder is probably about 75% white and my matches are about that way too
OK I didn't think about it that way >_>

Odd. I live in BX. Every location I go to has nothing but White women...But all I see outside is Black/Spanish. Eh. Don't nobody really know of Tinder but white people. I only found out about it by accident.

At least 90% of my matches have had some sort of convo with me. I want to say of the 110 matches I have, I have received 28 phone numbers. All within a week or so mind you.

Dudes tossing black women to the side are in for a rude awakening. These white chicks ain't ******* with us like that. Don't get it twisted.

I blocked this one 18 year old on Tinder because she was annoying...fast forward I see her on OKC seeking new friends, short term dating and casual sex.

Messaged her and no response. :lol: :\ She gave off a different vibe on Tinder though.

I'm about to start hoarding my matches like yall. :nthat:

Last edited:
Latina, Whites >>>>>>>>>>

*Kanye Shrugs

Come to LA and you'll appreciate all women

My new smashes this year include a blonde white, Nigerian, 3 Hispanics, two Asians, Indian

Notable prospects include an Asian and two light skins

Team International/Diversity >>>>

Back
Top Bottom