Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Chick has this as her main pic on POF:

Screenshot201405110950311399833033.png

I can't even get double digit notifications and she has 3000
indifferent.gif
Lightskin female + thirsty ****** = attention.

Then she'll try to act like mad ****** want her.... Na, mad dudes just want to SMASH, not date. They need to know the diff.

Last edited:
At least she's actually cute, even if she looks like she's wearing a Bucky Larson wig. 3000 though, Jesus :lol:

Chick has this as her main pic on POF:

Screenshot201405110950311399833033.png

I can't even get double digit notifications and she has 3000 :stoneface:

Smh at the ego boost this chick needs :lol:

She prolly can't even find a man to get her 2 wings and a waffle at roscoes in real life.

Flexing like 3000 messages means anything :lol:

laugh.gif
These war stories. And an extra 
laugh.gif
(
mean.gif
)  for cats who are sad because white girls don't like them.

Everytime one of these new "dating" apps pops up, n's are like "Finally! Yambs are easier than ever!"

Shh just ends up being as easy or as hard for you as it was on the last joint. 

In all honesty, all the girls on these sites are either pseudo models with dreams of driving a Mercedes Benz or boring weed heads.
 Originally Posted by sharkin  

There are dozens of girls right now, sitting on the lawn at your local college. 

None of them have boyfriends, and they're free on saturday night.

Go, I say to you

Last edited:
OK so this chick hit me up on POF talking bout some "hey. I'd love to eat you up" :stoneface: Whatever that means.

But when I clicked her profile it said some **** like "this user does not exist" or something I don't remember. That's happened like 10 times to me. Wtf is going on... I couldn't even see more of her pictures :smh:

:lol: These war stories. And an extra  :lol: :smile:{ )  for cats who are sad because white girls don't like them.

Everytime one of these new "dating" apps pops up, n's are like "Finally! Yambs are easier than ever!"

Shh just ends up being as easy or as hard for you as it was on the last joint. 

In all honesty, all the girls on these sites are either pseudo models with dreams of driving a Mercedes Benz or boring weed heads.

Re: the college girls thing. I don't have the time to chill at NYU or Columbia all day. Most of these chicks can't go anywhere anyway because they're under 21. I'm young looking to where I can get away with that, but I'm so consumed with my job and it's career potential that apps make the process easier. Just like real life; not everyone is going to like you.

Last edited:
OK so this chick hit me up on POF talking bout some "hey. I'd love to eat you up" :stoneface: Whatever that means.

But when I clicked her profile it said some **** like "this user does not exist" or something I don't remember. That's happened like 10 times to me. Wtf is going on... I couldn't even see more of her pictures :smh:

Spam bot that got banned.

And POF banned me... Out of nowhere.... No email or nothing. Just said my account didn't exist. ***** site.

At least she's actually cute, even if she looks like she's wearing a Bucky Larson wig. 3000 though, Jesus :lol:

Lightskinned = unread messages.

I've actually messaged a couple of chicks bringing up this very point :lol: Some are actually very open and receptive about it cause they know exactly what you're talking about. Others give the verbal equivalent of Doofy from Scary Movie.

anyone else noticing more and more girls being this shameless?

Capture-64-481399878793.png

Oh yea this is pretty common, whether it's in the headline or them actually messaging you :lol: a handful of chicks need $200 to get their cars fixed, their roommate moved out without telling them and can't make next months rent, or they want to go to college but don't have the money, so they decide to strip and have "looking for sugar daddy" at the very bottom of their page.

Hate how some of these chicks on Tinder respond.

Me: Hey how's it going?
Girl: Hey (my name)!

How am I going to respond to that :rolleyes

Seriously I'd reach out to her with "you look good as hell for 36, but you're too old to be that broke". I bet you could build off that.

Back
Top Bottom