Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I'm getting hit up by ugly and fat chicks. Its like a big *** let down when checking your messages.

Can't wait to to take these damb braces off next week.

I'm getting hit up by ugly and fat chicks. Its like a big *** let down when checking your messages.

Can't wait to to take these damb braces off next week.
So I should save my time? Hahaha all I hear after "POF" is "Fat girls" WTF

Online game is kinda corny, if you're black, you WILL struggle with girls of other races, plain & simple. I'm in the Texas area so go figure...if you can get past looks or race, these girls are entirely picky, you need the perfect attention grabbing opener. Someone told to me to use "lemme borrow you" as an opener & I think dude was sabotaging me :lol:

But I think some of us are aloud to vent, **** like this really shouldn't be that hard lol

Interesting about NYC bc there are a lot of hot chicks using it in LA.

Maybe bc LA is so spread out and it's harder to meet randoms in the burbs.
Bruh, Cali girls blow NYC chicks out of the water. From looks to personality. If I could move from NYC to Cali, I would. Talked to mad cool chicks over there. Plus, the Mexican chicks look bomb AF, even though it's weird that Blacks/Mexican dudes feud but I know a lot of Black dudes over there that bag mad Mexican girls?

Bruh, Cali girls blow NYC chicks out of the water. From looks to personality. If I could move from NYC to Cali, I would. Talked to mad cool chicks over there. Plus, the Mexican chicks look bomb AF, even though it's weird that Blacks/Mexican dudes feud but I know a lot of Black dudes over there that bag mad Mexican girls?

Yeah the few Mexican girls from California I've been involved with have been A-1, no lie. They come across as very chill & approachable, too.

The Mexican chicks in Texas though? Ehhhhh......very hit or miss & it seems like they rarely if ever mess with black dudes. Although I've seen it & done it, a lot of them just don't go for us unless you look like Chris brown. Straight up

Online game is kinda corny, if you're black, you WILL struggle with girls of other races, plain & simple. I'm in the Texas area so go figure...if you can get past looks or race, these girls are entirely picky, you need the perfect attention grabbing opener. Someone told to me to use "lemme borrow you" as an opener & I think dude was sabotaging me
laugh.gif

But I think some of us are aloud to vent, **** like this really shouldn't be that hard lol
I don't see anything wrong with extra options.

If you're someone who doesn't get girls in person and rely on the internet that's corny.

But true, I think a study came up showing how picky women are, and they're even more picky online. It's stupid because you can't be a 7-8 being picky, you should actually feel honored if someone wants to talk to you, but with dudes sticking their ***** in any hole they can find now it dilutes the game and makes these girls feel important. 

A girl won't remember not one of the hundreds of dudes that called her sexy, but when I, that one dude calls her ugly, she will remember that lol. Funny how things work.

Yeah the few Mexican girls from California I've been involved with have been A-1, no lie. They come across as very chill & approachable, too.

The Mexican chicks in Texas though? Ehhhhh......very hit or miss & it seems like they rarely if ever mess with black dudes. Although I've seen it & done it, a lot of them just don't go for us unless you look like Chris brown. Straight up
Weird, they look so good I'm surprised when they tell me they're Mexican. I be like "No offense but.... in NYC Mexicans look like..... Mexicans. Ya'll like the 2014 breed in Cali". But they are cool AF, I know a couple of Black dudes who had they first kiss with Mexican chicks. in NYC they stick to their own (Not that they look good anyway, but yea).

I've only met a few chicks from TX, one being Mexican who liked me... But I'm in NYC so, yea.

yea, I know girls who say they like "Black men" but don't like darkskin men. That's an oxymoron. I'll never understand how people are trained to look at color first, then looks. I don't care if a girl is green, if she looks good, she looks good...

Online game is kinda corny, if you're black, you WILL struggle with girls of other races, plain & simple. I'm in the Texas area so go figure...if you can get past looks or race, these girls are entirely picky, you need the perfect attention grabbing opener. Someone told to me to use "lemme borrow you" as an opener & I think dude was sabotaging me :lol:

Try it At your own risk fambs. The decent/hot ones get 1000+ messages in their inbox. If you're a handsome looking fellow, you have a chance but you also have a chance of getting lost in the shuffle

If you got a match, she found you attractive in the first place. Don't respond immediately. When you do respond with something witty or refer to something in their profile. Have two in my net so far based on this alone. Not as hard as I made it out to be to begin with. It's speed dating. Gotta impress from jump.

Online game is kinda corny, if you're black, you WILL struggle with girls of other races, plain & simple. I'm in the Texas area so go figure...if you can get past looks or race, these girls are entirely picky, you need the perfect attention grabbing opener. Someone told to me to use "lemme borrow you" as an opener & I think dude was sabotaging me
laugh.gif

Try it At your own risk fambs. The decent/hot ones get 1000+ messages in their inbox. If you're a handsome looking fellow, you have a chance but you also have a chance of getting lost in the shuffle
I keep forgetting literally hundreds of dudes message girls. I remember I called a girl a liar because she told me sorry for replying late, I got lost. I said "Ain't nobody trying to message you FOH". She showed me a screenshot. 200+ lmao

If you got a match, she found you attractive in the first place. Don't respond immediately. When you do respond with something witty or refer to something in their profile. Have two in my net so far based on this alone. Not as hard as I made it out to be to begin with. It's speed dating. Gotta impress from jump.
I guess you have a point. I just say "What's up?". Any time it's thought out, it seems like it doesn't matter, anyways.

I keep forgetting literally hundreds of dudes message girls. I remember I called a girl a liar because she told me sorry for replying late, I got lost. I said "Ain't nobody trying to message you FOH". She showed me a screenshot. 200+ lmao

Yup. That's why you drop a line and exchange numbers ASAP. You guys are forgetting the amount of thirst from dudes on these sites.

Last edited:
I try to stay away from what's up because so many are saying "Hey" "Hi" and "What's up?"

Yup. That's why you drop a line and exchange numbers ASAP. You guys are forgetting the amount of thirst from dudes on these sites.
I know, and literally seconds after they sign up they get 100 messages. I wish ****** could just act normal one day smh. There's enough women for everybody. 

Nothing but white chicks on Tinder and none of them **** with the brothers they scared of the meat?? :x :lol:

bra u aint never lie .

Y'all just need to move to CA and step into the 21st century

I'm reallyyyyyyy thinking about it. I'm moving to FT Lauderdale at the end of the year I do travel a lot for my job so with Tinder I usually get a lot of white girls msgn me on the west coast and Florida so it's really about the location honestly. I will say this Cali does blow everybody out the water the mindset and how chill they are is crazy to me because it seems like everybody here in the Bible Belt soooo behind with times I swear. Most white chicks I have smashed either from Cali but most live in Cali Denver Oregon (Best Kept Secret), Phx, Texas, Vegas and OK.....So I'm still debating if I should just jump ship to LA or stay a couple yrs around Miami and then move to Cali my job is great so I have the opportunity to transfer around MIA OR LA Hmmmm...

Nothing but white chicks on Tinder and none of them **** with the brothers they scared of the meat?? :x :lol:

bra u aint never lie .
But ya'll ****** swear White women love ya'll.

Saw a study based on OKCupid, and when it comes to Black males we are the least desired out of White/Hispanic/Asian. So I swiped every girl right on Tinder, ugly or not, just to see who woud like me back and literally, 95% of women that liked me back were Black. Except two ugly White girls and two mixed chicks. The White girls didn't even reply lol. Black ones eventually stopped replying. It was stupid. A lot of them were boring and it seems they put too much thought into their bio(s).

I was like "Dang....We really are the least desired *sobs*"

F it, though. If you're White you'll get some **** on Tindr, though.

For me I love em idc they give the best head buns be so wet and ima boobs guy so it's perfect combination..It's all about location as well travel more and you'll see!

I try to stay away from what's up because so many are saying "Hey" "Hi" and "What's up?"
Yea I know, but then I switch it up and take the time to say a well thought out intro and it gets ignored, so I be like "F it, they write me back, they write me back". Women are way too picky online. Usually I insult them to get a reaction, then bag. 

On the contrary, funny how women don't respond to compliments but if you're that one dude insulting them all of a sudden they respond to you. Like on an IG picture.

Nothing but white chicks on Tinder and none of them **** with the brothers they scared of the meat??
sick.gif
laugh.gif

bra u aint never lie .
I'm reallyyyyyyy thinking about it. I'm moving to FT Lauderdale at the end of the year I do travel a lot for my job so with Tinder I usually get a lot of white girls msgn me on the west coast and Florida so it's really about the location honestly. I will say this Cali does blow everybody out the water the mindset and how chill they are is crazy to me because it seems like everybody here in the Bible Belt soooo behind with times I swear. Most white chicks I have smashed either from Cali but most live in Cali Denver Oregon (Best Kept Secret), Phx, Texas, Vegas and OK.....So I'm still debating if I should just jump ship to LA or stay a couple yrs around Miami and then move to Cali my job is great so I have the opportunity to transfer around MIA OR LA Hmmmm...

Nothing but white chicks on Tinder and none of them **** with the brothers they scared of the meat??
sick.gif
laugh.gif

bra u aint never lie .

Saw a study based on OKCupid, and when it comes to Black males we are the least desired out of White/Hispanic/Asian. So I swiped every girl right on Tinder, ugly or not, just to see who woud like me back and literally, 95% of women that liked me back were Black. Except two ugly White girls and two mixed chicks. The White girls didn't even reply lol. Black ones eventually stopped replying. It was stupid. A lot of them were boring and it seems they put too much thought into their bio(s).

For me I love em idc they give the best head buns be so wet and ima boobs guy so it's perfect combination..It's all about location as well travel more and you'll see!
Mane, I don't even like white women, I just had to see if it was true lol.

But glad to see you agree on the Cali thing. I'd move there if it didn't cost more than NYC lol, but I'm taking the ATL police test next week so I might end up down south in a year or so.

bra u aint never lie .

bra u aint never lie .

But glad to see you agree on the Cali thing. I'd move there if it didn't cost more than NYC lol, but I'm taking the ATL police test next week so I might end up down south in a year or so.

ATL fell offfff so hard nothing but dusty ******* now if it was the 90s hell yeah now there's too many hood rats n ish man Go Cali or further south of the map

**Searches for Jobs in the LA area** F it ....... ** searches for a University with Masters in Food Science in the LA area**

sick.gif
laugh.gif

bra u aint never lie .

sick.gif
laugh.gif

bra u aint never lie .

ATL fell offfff so hard nothing but dusty ******* now if it was the 90s hell yeah now there's too many hood rats n ish man Go Cali or further south of the map
Really? I mean I'll be moving with my girl (If it even happens yet, might, might not, but I'll be down south in a year or two after I graduate).

Ft. Lauder, then?

Back
Top Bottom