Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I got this one blurry picture up and these yambs still be responding to me but it could be The Dons opener I use.

Which one u using?

I don't even use Tinder, POF or anything haha. I give all my openers to my boys since they were routinely sending, "Hey, I'm Mark, nice to meet you. What do u do for a living?"

grin.gif

Last edited:
Can't lie I would rather just send " hey wassup" and never get a reply than to send that crap. Telling chicks they beautiful :x

:lol: that ol long *** story as an intro. I'm just rocking with Hi how are you or something 1 sentence I learned about them from their profile. Bout to get weird on me, knew it was only a matter of time before I ran into 1 who knew one of my previous. They damn near all nurses or in the nursing program, this case it's another poet. She invited me to come out and see her perform, don't know if I should tell her I know the main chic who runs the whole scene at that club from Tindr and we went on a "date," she kind of rejected me or I took it that way; hit me with a side hug, head nod and "hit me up," after I stayed at their wackass event til 2 am. I took it as disingenous (like when they clap their hands and say they'll stay in touch at the end of job interviews) but maybe she didn't mean it that way.

Chic I took out yesterday had me pick her up in these hood *** apartments, her mama'n'em palce because they had her kids, and when I pull up it's like 7 mofos outside. They're like, "hey you looking for Cheryl! She in da house, she comin!" all smoking blacks, 1 was her sister, 1 was her mom, don't know who the dude was, choppedit up with me a minute then they're like, ooo and look he open he door too, you got a friend?!" and hommie says, "you got a gay friend like you," all extra zesty. They were nice but that was mad awkward.

Still dealing with the "problem" of them liking me too much and seeing me as boyfriend or hell husband type and not 1 night type. Have to figure that one out. Maybe I could try being more of a dbag but I'm not good at it really, just being myself is making them want to lock me down. Might send some troll messages to chicks in far away cities just to test it

Last edited:
You could send 10 "Hey (insert name) :tongue: :tongue:" messages and do just as well instead of writing that :lol:

Last edited:
Still dealing with the "problem" of them liking me too much and seeing me as boyfriend or hell husband type and not 1 night type. Have to figure that one out. Maybe I could try being more of a dbag but I'm not good at it really, just being myself is making them want to lock me down. Might send some troll messages to chicks in far away cities just to test it

I think you just have to stop messing with these hood chicks, i mean bruh you're an army contractor right? I would stick to the mid - higher echelon yambs, don't even bother with the low hanging fruit, unless this girl is baddd. I feel like this is 5th story you've posted about having to scoop up a broad from the projects :smh: :lol: in fact just post her pic, at least we can see if this is worth the headache :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Can't lie I would rather just send " hey wassup" and never get a reply than to send that crap. Telling chicks they beautiful :x

U realize it's a joke right?? If a girl thinks that's serious... :smh:

You give girls too much credit

Different strokes for different folks but I'm never sending a paragraph message to these chicks especially not the first one

I make a short comment about something on their profile or use a generic "hey what's up" and still do work

Different strokes for different folks but I'm never sending a paragraph message to these chicks especially not the first one

I make a short comment about something on their profile or use a generic "hey what's up"
and still do work

I do or he does? I give girls No credit ever, u know that lol.

Y'all can send what u want, dudes asked for clever lines and is now killing it he said.

Im not even on any of the online dating stuff, my roster is too big without it lawlz.

I make a short comment about something on their profile or use a generic "hey what's up"
and still do work

I do or he does? I give girls No credit ever, u know that lol.

Y'all can send what u want, dudes asked for clever lines and is now killing it he said.

Im not even on any of the online dating stuff, my roster is too big without it lawlz.

You said "if a girl thinks that's serious"

Some will and that's why I personally don't use any type of compliment like that off top even in a joke

And that's why I said different strokes. Find what works for you. Using a canned opener just isn't my style

If a girl thinks thats serious she's an idiot. U have to agree with that lmao. Idk any girl that would believe that line.

I personally don't use any compliments really at all. Too witty for that.

If a girl thinks thats serious she's an idiot. U have to agree with that lmao. Idk any girl that would believe that line.

I personally don't use any compliments really at all. Too witty for that.

I don't mean believing the entire story. I mean believing the "you're so pretty" part and thinking that's serious

I don't mean believing the entire story. I mean believing the "you're so pretty" part and thinking that's serious

Dude is rocking with it and said it works so good for him. I've never said that to a girl in my life first time talking/ hanging.

Y'all are right about chicks with these wacky *** work schedules. I roll over and see messages from like 4am, then I'll reply at like 9am and they have the nerve to ask me what took so long :lol:

I think you just have to stop messing with these hood chicks, i mean bruh you're an army contractor right? I would stick to the mid - higher echelon yambs, don't even bother with the low hanging fruit, unless this girl is baddd. I feel like this is 5th story you've posted about having to scoop up a broad from the projects :smh: :lol: in fact just post her pic, at least we can see if this is worth the headache :lol: :lol:

I don't know they're indigent until I get over there bro but yea you're right, 3 hood boogers in a row.

Yea and to make it funnier she lives across the street from the previous (Netra), who just sent me an 8 message text. Had to have taken her hours to type that on her Kyocera smart phone. And confirmed via facebook photo Netra works at McD's. But the current one claims to be in some type of nursing program but she's home all day, IDK, maybe online. Face is alright at some angles, ******* get a smooth 11 out of 10 though, nice bloodlines (a senator's neice) but they're that half of the family I guarantee he doesn't invite to his snooty social functions. Was about to but too scared to post a pic

Too many 24 yr olds with already 3 kids on here though. Assuming it goes all fairy tal elike you want, how many more can you realistically want? We gonna end up with 5 (again in their mind) but you know subconsciously I'm gonna treat my 2 better, **** the incumbents. Just playing that's all terrible to say.

But yea dude I'm an Army contractor and probably seem like I could save. Insert dude putting the cape down and walking away gif. Some save ****, I'm not that heroic.

Oh and everyone log into the website on POF, that ultra match feature is actually very good. Less hood boogers and chubs and women who legit seem like I could work with

Last edited:
Some of you all are reading too much into the essay. I'm not worried about it telling them they are pretty....that is for them low self esteem chick to believe that. Most of the chicks are 7 or 8s at the best(in Boston......well that had some strong 8 in general) that I match with. If they are not taking this as a joke than they are taking a L in life.

And this is online dating. Planned to only see these chicks maybe once to smash while I was out there. Had more success talking with the randoms around Boston and Cambridge. 

Last edited:
Some of you all are reading too much into the essay. I'm not worried about it telling them they are pretty....that is for them low self esteem chick to believe that. Most of the chicks are 7 or 8s at the best(in Boston......well that had some strong 8 in general) that I match with. If they are not taking this as a joke than they are taking a L in life.

And this is online dating. Planned to only see these chicks maybe once to smash while I was out there. Had more success talking with the randoms around Boston and Cambridge. 

U said it perfect.

Back
Top Bottom