Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I cant even make a tinder because I dont have a facebook. That sucks man.

Just messaged all the fat chicks. Not the ones that are really fat though.

Pretty fat chicks. :pimp:

Gonna try to work one of them out and turn her to a dime.

Easy P.

Last edited:

This could mean anything :lol: it's either age, location, or the whole "what you are looking for" thing. What silly *** thing I've cone across is "This user wants you to write longer messages". Just to test it, I'll write one sentence like 10 times. Whoever these chicks are are wanting guys to send 300 bars to them :lol:

This could mean anything :lol: it's either age, location, or the whole "what you are looking for" thing. What silly *** thing I've cone across is "This user wants you to write longer messages". Just to test it, I'll write one sentence like 10 times. Whoever these chicks are are wanting guys to send 300 bars to them :lol:

Silly girls smh. I've come across that too.

These 25-29 chicks be looking right on Tinder
smokin.gif

My biggest problem is getting rid of them, chics be falling in love with me and ****, wanting to cuff the boy. :rolleyes I'm not mean enough to tell them thanks I am done with you, cease contact with me but I will ignore phone calls and diddy bop to the ring tone and they stay calling, tried the "it's not you, it's me" speech and told them I don't think we're right for each other. **** stay calling, especially when I am with another one. :rolleyes

My biggest problem is getting rid of them, chics be falling in love with me and ****, wanting to cuff the boy. :rolleyes I'm not mean enough to tell them thanks I am done with you, cease contact with me but I will ignore phone calls and diddy bop to the ring tone and they stay calling, tried the "it's not you, it's me" speech and told them I don't think we're right for each other. **** stay calling, especially when I am with another one. :rolleyes
Is this after u smash?

These 25-29 chicks be looking right on Tinder:smokin

Grown *** women. A lot of bad hos. Waste of time though. Kudos to those with success.

I usually have a good idea of who is on there for attention and who is looking to meet up

It's easy enough to swipe while watching tv and after a couple messages it's easy to figure out. I always send simple generic messages unless I can comment on something distinct from their profile

Is this after u smash?

Yea but I don't even smash. I just like to get head, bust a slob on their ******* around stick my finger in it. Last chic from the struggle *** apartments wanted me to smash and I pretended to rip the condom going in and was like welp, and she said go ahead anyways. See Snoop Dogg

Last edited:
So this gul I met off match deleted my # :lol:Here's the story. Met her last weekend. Met up the following Wednesday. Afterwards i planned we meet up again Sunday...today. I wasn't thinking Sunday was Easter at the time. So we talked today and asked what do we have planned when i get back in town. So I was like Ohh **** I did tell her Sunday we was gonna meet up. I told her I got things planned with the family and friends. She felt some type of way. Wished me good luck in my search, etc. So I sent her a text about how was the ride back home...I got "who is this" :lol:

So this gul I met off match deleted my # :lol: Here's the story. Met her last weekend. Met up the following Wednesday. Afterwards i planned we meet up again Sunday...today. I wasn't thinking Sunday was Easter at the time. So we talked today and asked what do we have planned when i get back in town. So I was like Ohh **** I did tell her Sunday we was gonna meet up. I told her I got things planned with the family and friends. She felt some type of way. Wished me good luck in my search, etc. So I sent her a text about how was the ride back home...I got "who is this" :lol:
Damnnnn but she on these online dating sites being choosy tho.

Back
Top Bottom