Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Official after 4 dates? It's usually the girl who moves that fast.

I usually date for at least 2 months before becoming exclusive, and another 2-3 months before making it "official." You have to slow down because then you're going to burn the relationship out.

I would assume NYC tinder would be money. LA's definitely is and we don't have the same pop and a much lower pop density.

I just assume if you're in Manhattan and set a 10 mile radius you're golden

^he's from NYC

anyways, this can't be real right?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?s=1&profile_id=71000555
is that the same girl in your avi?

I got some good work off Tindr, all black women though. I honestly don't even bother hitting up white chics if their profile doesn't implicitly say they are down with the swirl. One of the Thunder girls is on Tindr, I wish it has urls too like pof and Blendr so I could pull her profile back up, has to be a fake IMO but somebody got all her info right, it's LaTeshia, the captain and also the thickest one.

If thats thick I feel sorry for OKC. Srs.

I got like 3 chicks off of Tinder that I've been hanging with every now and then. All are completely different personalities though so I know who would be interested in what.

I'm in the NYC area and had some women of all races swipe right for me. I wanna delete it but every time I do some chick hits me up or responds. I'm going back real life stuff soon, online was fun for a bit. I've had about 3 dates off online stuff alone.

Sucks that some here are getting no where with online dating :smh:

Are y'all having success offline too?

I've gotten a lot of matches on Tinder the first month or so I've been on it but finally had my first meet up Mobday (had been busy with girls I met offline) and smashed last night. White chick.

In LA so I realize I'm lucky

Never had issues offline. Only reason I went online was because I just moved to Houston without knowing all but 2 people out here. So no going out with the boys and getting at chicks or meeting new people through mutual friends etc. A lot easier to get that jump start with the chicks I've met online since I've met their friends, went smack and all that. Even still, the new kid angle has worked wonders in real life too. Work, orgs, and volunteer events I've done so far put me on to chicks who want to show me around Houston (like I haven't been almost everywhere yet). "Have you been to the Rodeo" --> "Nah what's that?" --> "OMG we have to go". Milking that as long as I can.

Sidenote: it helps being a tall, athletic black man in IT/Engineering. That's like only a tier below rappers and athletes :smokin

Also, supposed be linking up with this other chick. She was joking about trying to have kids with me lol (I hope). Think she may be trying to trap a ***** if we smash though..

I moved out my parents crib about 5 months so yeah online stuff helped out a little too. Now that it's been awhile I'm gradually moving away from it. I didn't meet chicks through other chicks tho

My weekend is jam packed. Going out with this girl Friday night....going to the rodeo with another Saturday then meeting one off Tinder Sunday. Tinder is becoming to be an ego boost for females. Not much action in the messaging department for me.

One chick on pof giving me full cooperation. We exchanged numbers. Gotta try to fit her in sometime next week. I'll post her pic later. Body is amazing.

I have no issues meeting women in person. I go for broke and keep it short.

I still grab some joints from online from time to time, but ive noticed that its becoming less and less..i enjoy grabbin chicks in real life, its more fun...the last couple joints i hit i met em at 7/11, outside a carry out and the mall :lol: ...Always gonna be online tho cuz its just super easy and efficient...and you never have to worry about a drought, booked one off pof a couple mins ago :pimp:

can we enforce a rule that pics with said girl must be provided within 1 week of each post?

these ducktales are getting a bit redic....

@silkboi
I feel u on the specifications...tall..Black man..With a degree in accounting for me.

I was at some club just towering over some cats. Had a few women in my ear. One was in my ear spitting...literally but she was cute and overdressed :lol:

there's a few houston cats here...we should hang on one of these days.

curbsideprophet curbsideprophet why you all aggy lol. I don't post pictures simply cause I don't feel the need to have people on blast.

here's one of the joints I was rapping to before on Tinder:
View media item 869372View media item 869371
I think she was goint to Austin at the time for work so I stopped hitting her up, but I'll probably get back to it. When I showed my cousin the app, she said she knows this chicks family :rofl:

Kind of crazy story , during the snow storm people where stranded at the greyhound station for 2 days . Me and my cousin was leaving downtown and past the greyhound. We saw some mass and looked at each other and both thought these chicks need somewhere to go or sleep rather then sleeping on floor
@silkboi
I feel u on the specifications...tall..Black man..With a degree in accounting for me.

I was at some club just towering over some cats. Had a few women in my ear. One was in my ear spitting...literally but she was cute and overdressed
laugh.gif

there's a few houston cats here...we should hang on one of these days.
How tall are you? i'm 6'4

^ I see what you did there
laugh.gif

Have you guys had any luck with 35+ older women? I kinda feel like getting my @JayHood23 on
devil.gif

What can a young cat like me do in order to bag older yambs?
nerd.gif
 banged a 67 year old. Body was tight and yambs was tight. tina turner style

One time thing, i always wanted to do that

I think i was the reason POF put in that age restriction thing when you can only search people like 3 years older or younger then you,cause right after i smashed they had that resricton.. i was hitting up alot of older women. One wanted to fly me to MD , other was a retired attorney, the one i smashed is a nurse

Last edited:
is that the same girl in your avi?
I believe so. I always knew she was from my state, but I had no idea what city she resided in. I hope it's really her :nerd:

^ I see what you did there :lol:

Have you guys had any luck with 35+ older women? I kinda feel like getting my @JayHood23 on :evil:

What can a young cat like me do in order to bag older yambs? :nerd:

I'm thinking about retiring from the cougar game man, but the way to bag em is just be on that extra mature tip. It's just like pulling a younger chick except you can't bring attention to the age difference no matter what. Even if she says something about it, play it off and talk about something else.

^ I see what you did there :lol:

Have you guys had any luck with 35+ older women? I kinda feel like getting my [@=/u/37214/JayHood23]@JayHood23[/@] on :evil:

What can a young cat like me do in order to bag older yambs? :nerd:

banged a 67 year old. Body was tight and yambs was tight. tina turner style

One time thing, i always wanted to do that

I think i was the reason POF put in that age restriction thing when you can only search people like 3 years older or younger then you,cause right after i smashed they had that resricton.. i was hitting up alot of older women. One wanted to fly me to MD , other was a retired attorney, the one i smashed is a nurse

man before this year is over I need to smash a woman who's older than me by at least a decade

Back
Top Bottom