Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I feel another reason people like Tinder is because you can just say you saw someone's facebook pic through a friend's page (or their IG since lots of these chicks post them), and hit them up. Less questions saying you went smack at a chick on facebook, twiiter, IG then saying a dating site.

There's this chick on match that messaged me today. I don't think she realizes that we ran into each other like 10 years ago lol.

I met up with one chick yesterday from match as well. I'll post her pic later.

The chick from my earlier post that I met up with yesterday. She was cool. Went to Main Event..played a few games blah blah blah and drinks afterwards. So by the time the bill came for the drinks, I slid the receipt to her. I paid for everything up until that point. The look she gave me was priceless :lol: I was like you're paying for these drinks. She went on this a woman shouldn't have to pay for anything on the first date rant. I was like whatever. It was only $9 tho -_-

View media item 850250View media item 850251

Last edited:
Nice move. Now you know what you're dealing with. It's the same kind of women talm bout equality :lol:
I've had times when I did that and the female was like cool. The ones that gives me a dirty look rubs me the wrong way. She was preaching about chivalry as well. I told her yea once females get off that independent nonsense. Can't have it both ways.

On th okcupid app, in the locals section, why don't they allow you to view the profiles? You can only place a star by the ones you like. You can't even see a list of the ones you starred.

Don't know how much you know her, but she could be cool. Did she like your profile back?

Was matched on Tinder. My university is huge 20K+ people so I've never met her, but wouldn't be surprised if I ran into her at a school party though. Part of me wants to do it since it's probably an easy lay up and white girls hardly give black dudes attention here in Philly so wouldn't mind turning her out :evil:

Don't know how much you know her, but she could be cool. Did she like your profile back?

never have that mindset playa :pimp:

THANK YOU…. that mindset will = yns ALLL the time… the funny thing is people be so scared to approach that when a half decent guy GRANTED his mouthpiece is adept, can bag will liftle to no effort. women are women. they all wanna hear the same things. just like guys… we all want the kitty {()}

That fat girl on the last page is fat as hell

She workin dem angles bruh

If u gunna meet someone off here be expecting a ten pound plus in real life

^ I see what you did there :lol:

Have you guys had any luck with 35+ older women? I kinda feel like getting my @JayHood23 on :evil:

What can a young cat like me do in order to bag older yambs? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom