Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Tinder in Denver is WOAT, about 90% is bots and the girls on pof/okc are WOAT. They be on 24/7 looking for the "one". I quit and join back in a month, they still there

Older chicks have the experience and complete comfort in their sexuality....they do all the work and worship the d. :evil:

Dentures would probably freak me out :lol:

The bots are serious on Tinder. I got a match sent a generic "how are you?" message. She writes back "Let's chat, I'm so horny" on such and such website

Yeah the bots are crazy...I got one this morning. " So *my name* which of my pictures drew you to my profile?" or something like that.

Didn't know they were that sophisticated...when I think bots it just a bunch of generic questions/responses

Yea them bots be on another level. I had a match and thought I had a bad one on my hands. Then this ***** asked if I wanna have some fun and she was horny. I hit the block button so fast.

So this really is common :lol: I'm glad I only send two word messages, cause its easy to sniff those out. Had one of those send me a paragraph suggesting I should join them to see a webcam show, and kept saying "hun" :lol:

Damn. Does this only happen with ***** chicks? Cause I've never had issues with the chicks I'm matched with.

Back
Top Bottom