Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I kept swiping yes on everything one night and got matched up with a married mom. Not milf or cougar but regular mom. I thought it was a bot. She gave me her number too. She was telling me to text her but I'm not doing that either.
View media item 828575

I kept swiping yes on everything one night and got matched up with a married mom. Not milf or cougar but regular mom. I thought it was a bot. She gave me her number too. She was telling me to text her but I'm not doing that either.
View media item 828575

This is gonna be good.

My opinion - if she has kids, don't do it. If she doesn't have kids, don't do it.

What about the word mom do you not understand :rofl:

View media item 828575

" You want the P" "It's juicy" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's a dude or maybe her husband.

Females let alone an adult females don't talk like that.

Last edited:
Tinder full of bots man...seen the same pic with at least 5 different names smh.

Brunette with the selfie where you can see her butt in the reflection of the mirror behind her Or the blonde with the website tags across some of the pics?

Brunette with the selfie where you can see her butt in the reflection of the mirror behind her Or the blonde with the website tags across some of the pics?
I saw the brunette with the button reflection lol

there's this other one where a girl is dressed up like a school girl but her head is cut off. Just shows her body. Has on a black bra...White shirt...skirt

No luck on any of these sites lately. Needed some bad. Hit the strip club and hooked up with some tattooed broad. Got a champagne room with her and some random chick I met at the strip club. One of the crazier things I've done in my life. Stripper's body was nice but her were teeth were all sorts of F'd up.

Last edited:
No luck on any of these sites lately. Needed some bad. Hit the strip club and hooked up with some tattooed broad. Got a champagne room with her and some random chick I met at the strip club. One of the crazier things I've done in my life. Stripper's body was nice but her were teeth were all sorts of F'd up.

How much you spend bro?

Cmon bruh, she got disease dna tattoos b. Hey when yall go out with these chics, are they filling out a date review on you on pof? Has the potential to be c blocker central if women start using that

Cmon bruh, she got disease dna tattoos b. Hey when yall go out with these chics, are they filling out a date review on you on pof? Has the potential to be c blocker central if women start using that
never seen or heard of that before lol

On the mobile app, go to your message thread with someone then click the little info button in the upper right and there is an option"give date feedback," anda questionnaire for a review. I assume you would get notified if someone did one on you. Also that "date night" thing on the home screen of the app is for people who are looking for a date that weekend so add yourself to that listing of users every week will get more chics hitting you up, although in my hood lots of fatties with 3 kids.

You told her about the game BEFORE you had the tickets...?
mean.gif
Why are you even buying tickets.. to ANYTHING?
No and I get them free because of where I work. Wanted to make a good impression.

He wants to go to a game and wants some female company maybe :rolleyes

You need to pick which persona you wanna play for this thread.

Last edited:

Then split it.

She's not his girlfriend. I don't see how he should be paying for her already. If it's someone he's more involved with and invested in, then a nice gesture would be appreciated.

PS: I know the tickets are free in this case, I'm talking about in general.

Last edited:
The baseball game ain't the only option..take her somewhere chill. Got plenty of other nights to take her to a baseball game.

Then split it.

She's not his girlfriend. I don't see how he should be paying for her already. If it's someone he's more involved with and invested in, then a nice gesture would be appreciated.

PS: I know the tickets are free in this case, I'm talking about in general.

If you invite a female on a date or whatever under most situations YOU PAY. Tickets can be found cheaply it's not like he's trying to get court side Knicks/Lakers seats.

You out here looking for a future doctor/professor trying to go halfsies ? :lol:

The baseball game ain't the only option..take her somewhere chill. Got plenty of other nights to take her to a baseball game.

He said he wanted to make a good impression....taking her to an event leaves more of lasting impression than drinks at a bar or coffee

Yall really telling on yourselves :lol:

There should be different situations for different caliber of women...or depending on what your intent is with that woman.

Last edited:
My guy is trying to re-enact that stadium scene with Michael Ealy and Joy Bryant...I see you, get yo romance ooooon :pimp:

What I'm saying is there's more than enough places than a baseball game to impress a girl. Chill doesn't always equate to drinks or coffee.

Back
Top Bottom