Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yo I’m dying because willypete willypete probably popped in thinking ole boy was referencing dudes talking bout “mouf is mouf” on some jailhouse steez :rofl:

Nah famb, he meant that whether she has a pretty smile like shorty on the left or a horrible gum-to-teeth ratio like ole girl on the left that mouf is mouf :lol:

I GUARANTEE GUMMY BEAR IS DOWNING THE THANG LIKE A DEMON…. WHILE PRETTY SMILE GAL GAG REFLEX IS WAY TOO PREMATURE😂😂😂😂.

Yo I’m dying because willypete willypete probably popped in thinking ole boy was referencing dudes talking bout “mouf is mouf” on some jailhouse steez :rofl:

Nah famb, he meant that whether she has a pretty smile like shorty on the left or a horrible gum-to-teeth ratio like ole girl on the left that mouf is mouf :lol:
I understand that but it was an NTer that said “mouf is mouf” in regards to a trans woman….

NT never forgets

I was watching a movie last night and one of the main characters said “Good guys don’t go into hiding.”

They were right. Hopped back on Bumble and shortly after and :smokin
9162493F-EFE4-48F9-B502-FC67B61C8A16.jpeg

It looks like in my short absence the yambs have been going BRAZY with their prompt responses

FDEC770C-65E5-4C88-A786-613214EE4A5C.jpeg

50241148-6361-4AA3-91B8-9845DC975B70.jpeg

BE74D73C-1F42-4BED-9CAD-8C53EECC1350.jpeg

079FACAF-AD0F-4D0D-860E-719DD0C02375.jpeg

1678017530544.gif

If you rawdoggin that Russian you better rush out :lol:

Have you guys tried Facebook Dating? It's only on mobile but you dont have to pay to see who likes you or for unlimited swipes like the other dating apps

All these tall tales, just checked her IG and Russia rushout weak asl

:lol: I don’t have IG so I couldn’t search her but I think her profile was linked with a few pics. Definitely nothing special.

The first two captions were from the same girl. She is clearly looking for a dude to say “Don’t worry, ma. We can go somewhere and I can take care you.” executive76 executive76 was right.

Have you guys tried Facebook Dating? It's only on mobile but you dont have to pay to see who likes you or for unlimited swipes like the other dating apps

1678035846029.gif

This sounds intriguing. Those features you mentioned are nice.

I was on the FB dating app, definitely was hit or miss a lot of the time.

I matched with chicks I matched with on other apps and some of them look even worse.

I think someone reported me because I haven’t been able to find the app whenever I open FB and this has been going on for over a year now

I was on the FB dating app, definitely was hit or miss a lot of the time.

I matched with chicks I matched with on other apps and some of them look even worse.

I think someone reported me because I haven’t been able to find the app whenever I open FB and this has been going on for over a year now

😂😂😂

Sounding real boomerish is here.

Don't know about FB expose groups even those it's was mentioned several months ago when Checks got aired out and tried to recruit NTers to infiltrate . Same with FB dating. It's not a separate app just a different section like FB Marketplace

You don't need these apps/social media to know about them. Just pull your head out of your ***

Sounding real boomerish is here.

Don't know about FB expose groups even those it's was mentioned several months ago when Checks got aired out and tried to recruit NTers to infiltrate . Same with FB dating. It's not a separate app just a different section like FB Marketplace

You don't need these apps/social media to know about them. Just pull your head out of your ***

How would one know about Regional Facebook Exposé Groups or FB Marketplace without “these apps” (ambiguous) or if they didn’t have have social media? Genuinely curious.

How would one know about Regional Facebook Exposé Groups or FB Marketplace without “these apps” (ambiguous) or if they didn’t have have social media? Genuinely curious.

This is a RBK type question. The INTERNET. News articles, word of mouth/forums etc take your pick. Do you need FB to know the Metaverse exists?

Like I said checks mcgee checks mcgee mentioned being put in a FB group several months ago. Nobody really paid attention we mostly laughed at kept it moving. FB dating has been discussed in here before too.

FB groups have been around since close to the start of FB. You have a FB account so you used (and probably other social media) at some point you just weren't paying attention.

Last edited:
Semi long rant. You cant make this up. I recently changed my phone number. I hop on Hinge the other day and I was signed out. Then quickly realized there was no way to get back in because I used phone verification. In true fashion I messaged my old number and this is how it unfolded

C5B3AE08-1896-432A-A17E-9B5E3FA97F54.png

9A051924-6235-4EEE-83D2-D46E836CDF76.jpeg

Yall see where this is headed 😎😎😎. I gotta make a new Hinge tho. Small world

I was watching a movie last night and one of the main characters said “Good guys don’t go into hiding.”

They were right. Hopped back on Bumble and shortly after and :smokin
9162493F-EFE4-48F9-B502-FC67B61C8A16.jpeg

It looks like in my short absence the yambs have been going BRAZY with their prompt responses

FDEC770C-65E5-4C88-A786-613214EE4A5C.jpeg

50241148-6361-4AA3-91B8-9845DC975B70.jpeg

BE74D73C-1F42-4BED-9CAD-8C53EECC1350.jpeg

079FACAF-AD0F-4D0D-860E-719DD0C02375.jpeg

1678017530544.gif

If you rawdoggin that Russian you better rush out :lol:

THAT RUSSIAN RUSH OUT GIRL IS

609BBAA2-4EA4-4CE9-8362-09CD8101D3F5.gif

HER BACKSIDE IS FLATTER THAN THE TOP OF A SHOEBOX🤢🚮🚮🚮

Semi long rant. You cant make this up. I recently changed my phone number. I hop on Hinge the other day and I was signed out. Then quickly realized there was no way to get back in because I used phone verification. In true fashion I messaged my old number and this is how it unfolded

C5B3AE08-1896-432A-A17E-9B5E3FA97F54.png

9A051924-6235-4EEE-83D2-D46E836CDF76.jpeg

Yall see where this is headed 😎😎😎. I gotta make a new Hinge tho. Small world
Meet up for drinks or apps, see where her head is in person, wio, success

Don’t see the problem, sounds like easy yambs

Back
Top Bottom