Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

If you aren’t paying for the product, you are the product

Sounds good but in many cases like with google, social media/dating apps etc it's both when you pay subscriptions and they sell/ "share" your data or show you ads.

Last edited:
WASHED KING WASHED KING didn't you say for the apps (or at least Bumble) if you didn't pay that you don't show up for yambs as often?

The subscription prices have gotten brazy over the last 2 years, though. I would have to look at my statements or find it in the app but I'm pretty sure I pay 2X now :lol:

Not saying it is the move but I understand Incognito mode, particularly for women. Especially if you are paying for one of the subs where you get to see who likes you. An attractive girl would have 100s of dudes to sift thru so she can just limit it to who she wants by going Incognito.

WASHED KING WASHED KING didn't you say for the apps (or at least Bumble) if you didn't pay that you don't show up for yambs as often?

The subscription prices have gotten brazy over the last 2 years, though. I would have to look at my statements or find it in the app but I'm pretty sure I pay 2X now :lol:

Not saying it is the move but I understand Incognito mode, particularly for women. Especially if you are paying for one of the subs where you get to see who likes you. An attractive girl would have 100s of dudes to sift thru so she can just limit it to who she wants by going Incognito.

At this point all of the apps not only want men to pay but they NEED men to pay. Because at the end of the day WE are the ones who keep the lights on for them. Women will get results regardless and MATCH group and Bumble knows this. However to keep men paying you have you hide success behind pay walls.

Each app has a tiered system, with each offering more exposure / the potential for more matches for men. Hinge is by far the best choice because of all the swipe based apps it is the one where you don’t necessarily have to “pay” for general swipe exposure.

For example. To match on Tinder or Bumble you need your profile to pop across a woman’s feed, that’s where they hit you with the boost scam and you’re relying on ELO rating. However on Hinge when you send a like/message your profile goes into her like stack and she can see it even if it doesn’t pop across her general feed. Which actually plays more into the common swiping habit of women in the first place.

At this point all of the apps not only want men to pay but they NEED men to pay. Because at the end of the day WE are the ones who keep the lights on for them. Women will get results regardless and MATCH group and Bumble knows this. However to keep men paying you have you hide success behind pay walls.

Each app has a tiered system, with each offering more exposure / the potential for more matches for men. Hinge is by far the best choice because of all the swipe based apps it is the one where you don’t necessarily have to “pay” for general swipe exposure.

For example. To match on Tinder or Bumble you need your profile to pop across a woman’s feed, that’s where they hit you with the boost scam and you’re relying on ELO rating. However on Hinge when you send a like/message your profile goes into her like stack and she can see it even if it doesn’t pop across her general feed. Which actually plays more into the common swiping habit of women in the first place.
RichAnimatedBlueandgoldmackaw-max-1mb.gif

Wheymint...let me make sure I have this straight. On Hinge. As soon as you swipe right on a woman, she automatically has the ability to see that you like her, your profile and decide if she wants to swipe right back?

You can see who swiped right on you on Bumble...if you pay for it. But you are saying that's FREE on Hinge?!?!?

RichAnimatedBlueandgoldmackaw-max-1mb.gif

Wheymint...let me make sure I have this straight. On Hinge. As soon as you swipe right on a woman, she automatically has the ability to see that you like her, your profile and decide if she wants to swipe right back?

You can see who swiped right on you on Bumble...if you pay for it. But you are saying that's FREE on Hinge?!?!?

Go to the 6 minute mark when she’s actually going through her likes. Full context I don’t know this woman I just searched “Hinge from woman perspective” on Youtube.

Women go through their likes, they occasionally go to the feed but only if their likes aren’t interesting which isn’t usually the case. The “roses” pop up first, followed by the rest. Paying for Hinge is worth it compared to other apps IMO because it almost guarantees exposure. I have like 150+ matches right now on a 2 week old account and 1 single like.

I’m a geek man I like how things like dating apps work it’s interesting to me. On the flip side you can pay for Tinder or Bumble premium/platinum and your profile still might not show up.

Go to the 6 minute mark when she’s actually going through her likes. Full context I don’t know this woman I just searched “Hinge from woman perspective” on Youtube.

Women go through their likes, they occasionally go to the feed but only if their likes aren’t interesting which isn’t usually the case. The “roses” pop up first, followed by the rest. Paying for Hinge is worth it compared to other apps IMO because it almost guarantees exposure. I have like 150+ matches right now on a 2 week old account and 1 single like.

I’m a geek man I like how things like dating apps work it’s interesting to me. On the flip side you can pay for Tinder or Bumble premium/platinum and your profile still might not show up.

Thanks for the video so I could see what it looks like. I guess you kind of answered my question :lol: What I am trying to figure out is if she is she seeing all those dudes that swiped right on her on the free version of Hinge? Or do you have to pay for an account upgrade to see who swiped right on you?

And I am assuming a "Rose" is akin to a SuperSwipe/Super Like for Bumble and Tinder, respectively, but for Hinge?

A Rose like will show at the top of your stack until you match with them or deny. Doesnt matter how many people swipe on you/them afterwards, the rose will always show first.

Free version of Hinge will only show you the most recent like. The rest will be blurred and you cant access them until you deal with the most recent like. Paid version unlocks every profile to view.

A Rose like will show at the top of your stack until you match with them or deny. Doesnt matter how many people swipe on you/them afterwards, the rose will always show first.

Free version of Hinge will only show you the most recent like. The rest will be blurred and you cant access them until you deal with the most recent like. Paid version unlocks every profile to view.

:wow: But you as long as you swipe on the most recent it'll show you the next one, the one after that, etc. until you burn down to zero?!!?

200w.gif

Y'all done ****ed up my day revealing this |l That is a GAME CHANGER. I feel that feature alone makes it superior to its competition.

It's almost like they actually want people to match instead of just grab money for themselves.
Well their slogan is "the app designed to be deleted"

Cosme x Seville dude was trippin.

Beekman dude is borderline. It’s not so much the $180 but the fact it was only drinks. Although, that’s probably how much that cocktails at Seville were. Tough call.

Latte dude was doing it.

$1K+ on six dates is market rate 🤷‍♂️

Aight I said I didn’t wanna get started on that fb **** but a memory came back to me this morning

So I was working a summer job, running a beach volleyball league, started during Covid when beaches were closed so they would play on the grass.

This girl leaves her wallet behind after playing. I pick it up and take it home, then I message her on Facebook saying hey you forgot your wallet at the fields.

She says oh my God thank you so much or something along those lines. I say no problem I’ll be back at ____ at this time.

We meet up, I give her the wallet, she says thank you and that’s that. Now keep in mind she was NOT attractive and I did NOT make a move in the slightest.

A couple months later, she’s in a ******* Facebook group calling me a douchebag, an *******, super cocky. I SPOKE MAYBE 5 words to this girl and they ALL involved returning HER wallet.

That **** blew my mind man. I was like of all ******* people, and she was one of the MAIN people talking ****.

Aight I said I didn’t wanna get started on that fb **** but a memory came back to me this morning

So I was working a summer job, running a beach volleyball league, started during Covid when beaches were closed so they would play on the grass.

This girl leaves her wallet behind after playing. I pick it up and take it home, then I message her on Facebook saying hey you forgot your wallet at the fields.

She says oh my God thank you so much or something along those lines. I say no problem I’ll be back at ____ at this time.

We meet up, I give her the wallet, she says thank you and that’s that. Now keep in mind she was NOT attractive and I did NOT make a move in the slightest.

A couple months later, she’s in a ****ing Facebook group calling me a douchebag, an *******, super cocky. I SPOKE MAYBE 5 words to this girl and they ALL involved returning HER wallet.

That **** blew my mind man. I was like of all ****ing people, and she was one of the MAIN people talking ****.

That’s foul bro. Did she initiate the conversation about you or was she commenting after you were already brought up?

160 dollars a date is CRAZY. Also before I can give a real opinion on these dates I sorta need to know if she went home with any of the dates.

Back
Top Bottom