Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

160 dollars a date is CRAZY. Also before I can give a real opinion on these dates I sorta need to know if she went home with any of the dates.

You KNOW she ain’t gonna reveal that (honestly at least :lol: ). It’s not even about the $1K+ but man went out with her six times so I hope he smashed and that they are happily together.

Absolutely no way am I going out with you 6 times without intentions of something serious or we are established FWB and I would hope those feelings are mutual

If that's what dates cost.

It makes sense though. That being part of the reason the dating market is out wack doesn't get talked about enough.

Anyone else get turned off by gummy smiles like on the right?

Screenshot_20230303-191108_Instagram~2.jpg
Lol @ “gummy” smiles

You KNOW she ain’t gonna reveal that (honestly at least :lol: ). It’s not even about the $1K+ but man went out with her six times so I hope he smashed and that they are happily together.

Absolutely no way am I going out with you 6 times without intentions of something serious or we are established FWB and I would hope those feelings are mutual

I hope it was 6x in 6 months

Based on the challenge I'm pretty sure the 6 were within the month of Feb. 2 of them are below

I didn't recognize her but it's the same chick from those tik toks I posted before

Some of her dates hit her up on IG so they knew what they were signing up for

I can't be the only one who didn't notice it was the same chick.

Seems like a lot pathetic New Yorkers residents out here if struggle Minnesota milk is getting this kind of treatment.

She’s 31 (I think I saw that) and he’s 43, probably divorced and likely makes 7 figures. He’s not tripping on a tasting menu and mezcal tour at a Michelin star restaurant.

Heavy handed for a first date, though

She’s 31 (I think I saw that) and he’s 43, probably divorced and likely makes 7 figures. He’s not tripping on a tasting menu and mezcal tour at a Michelin star restaurant.

Heavy handed for a first date, though

This is the problem. IDGAF how much money you have there needs to be levels to what you do. Smashing or not.

It's like running through your playbook in the preseason

I can't be the only one who didn't notice it was the same chick.

Seems like a lot pathetic New Yorkers residents out here if struggle Minnesota milk is getting this kind of treatment.
Fake blonde hair has always been a cheat code with these simps.

I peeped how alot of brunette girls dyed their hair blonde once we graduated high school

Last edited:
This is the problem. IDGAF how much money you have there needs to be levels to what you do. Smashing or not.

It's like running through your playbook in the preseason

Ehhh I don’t think it’s problematic but as you alluded to in your response to my post, it misaligns the market rate. He’s probably gotta see his kids on the weekend and this is considered a regular night out for dude. If he had super bad chick on deck, believe it or not, he would have gone much bigger :lol:

I guess you could fault him for swiping right in the first place but he just want some young(er) P and this IS his preseason playbook 🤷‍♂️

I still can’t believe a dude took her on 6 dates in a month

Hope it wasn’t a NTer

Speaking of that - what y’all got this weekend? We need some stories that ain’t about our boys getting shamed on social ( checks mcgee checks mcgee I know you got something good for us!)

Ehhh I don’t think it’s problematic but as you alluded to in your response to my post, it misaligns the market rate. He’s probably gotta see his kids on the weekend and this is considered a regular night out for dude. If he had super bad chick on deck, believe it or not, he would have gone much bigger :lol:

I guess you could fault him for swiping right in the first place but he just want some young(er) P and this IS his preseason playbook 🤷‍♂️

Seems like you're channeling your inner DC so yeah.

I keep telling yall about these NY white women and their sitcom dreams. It's a serious problem. Congress needs to do something.

Chicks aren't the problem it's the guys.

Wait what

Yo I’m dying because willypete willypete probably popped in thinking ole boy was referencing dudes talking bout “mouf is mouf” on some jailhouse steez :rofl:

Nah famb, he meant that whether she has a pretty smile like shorty on the left or a horrible gum-to-teeth ratio like ole girl on the left that mouf is mouf :lol:

Back
Top Bottom