Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Damn so many posts to respond to :lol:
Girl he formerly dated put him in one of those FB groups - also asked him to explain how he’s improved as a human and why they should see each other again

He complied because his name is on the line in the group

So that's the thing....the way the messages read and the conversation went down (in chronological order), it was actually someone else who posted me and she stumbled up on it which is actually worse IMO because that means the streets are talking forreal.

See, at some point you just gotta embrace the dark side.

Block her, block anyone associated with the group, grab the Chelsea’s from WASHED KING WASHED KING , flourish, ???

:lol: I only block spam callers and telemarketers. I need to know when my haters and enemies are trying to reach out to me so I can keep my head on a swivel and get the latest intel based on their commentary. I also don't know anyone in the group or how to access it....yet (see more below).

storm2006 storm2006 you said she reached out to you first right? My man you're being targeted. She probably joined the group, saw you in there and reached out afterwards. Then when you didn't bite hard enough, she mentioned the group to get you to start doing those backflips she ordered. The girls get the satisfaction of seeing you admit fault, and she gets another chance with a guy she liked. Everybody wins.

Yes, she reached out to me first but that was near the beginning of the year. Mention of the Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants didn't drop until this Friday. Based on her messages in between, I doubt she would have sat on it this long. In Item she said, and I quote, "I know you have been chatting with other girls on dating apps (your dating profile was posted in a facebook group where girls can post interactions with men)." :wow: |l
I don't even know why storm2006 storm2006 would entertain this foolishness.
storm2006 storm2006 did mention something about professionalism, so maybe she was a client/coworker/employee of some sort.

Either way, hate to see my guy get blackmailed like this :smh:

tomdiginson tomdiginson what ballinsam23 ballinsam23 said. By my calculations it's a group where it could have been any yamb I interacted with over a ~100 mile radius so the group is probably deep. I guess the point of contention is if it was a dating app interaction or a text/real life interaction accompanied by a screencap of my probably. That would easily help me narrow it down. But anyway, I care because I am curious about the yamb who posted it, what was said and the comments section.

I have copies of alllll my written conversations and my schedules (at least since I have been on the apps) so I am peeved because NO ONE gets the communication drop on me. Then to recklessly use it in a public forum :smh:

I guess my question is how did you know the slander in the Chatbox ended AFTER you sent her the email? storm2006 storm2006 ?

I come in Peace

She mentioned the slander in the Chatbox in her fifth and final follow-up item (I posted the quote above in my response to Based Jesus Based Jesus ) but a few days before that she texted "So you can text other women but not write me an e-mail?" I assumed maybe she randomly knew the last woman I talked to but turns out it was way more flagrant |l

I got a PI on the roster over here at the fund - let’s handle this for NT

I brooded on the situation this afternoon/evening and realized I've gotten soft which was how I got slipping. I know a guy in computer intelligence at one of those places. He is super legit and has done some work for me before. If this escalates, I may have to call him in.

It's a sting op. I'm telling yall, she joined the group first, saw storm2006 storm2006 , told the girls she knew him, reached out, got the emails for the girls and got another chance with storm for herself

Something similar happened to me before. This one girl did infact see I was texting other girls, watched me enter my passcode enough to figure out what it was, got ahold of my phone when I was sleep and texted all of them. I left my sunglasses and a cardigan at her place so I went to pick them up like two weeks later. She hands me a bag and I just walk out then she texts me "Wait so you're just not going to say anything and leave? You didn't want to stay?" Turns out the only reason she texted the other girls was to eliminate the competition :wow:

Also, I dusted off the FB and searched "Groups"....bruhs. This is lowkey wild. Yambs are going CRAZY on FB!! Look at the stats
1677642066082.png

Same Girl - 15K members, 10 posts per week
Same Guy - 72K member, 10+ posts PER DAY
Same Guy UNCENSORED - Only 2.2K members but still 5 posts per day!!
Same Black Guy - 9.7K members

Those Same Guy groups have to be toxic and unhealthy

Also, I dusted off the FB and searched "Groups"....bruhs. This is lowkey wild. Yambs are going CRAZY on FB!! Look at the stats
1677642066082.png

Same Girl - 15K members, 10 posts per week
Same Guy - 72K member, 10+ posts PER DAY
Same Guy UNCENSORED - Only 2.2K members but still 5 posts per day!!
Same Black Guy - 9.7K members

Those Same Guy groups have to be toxic and unhealthy

They’re insanely toxic and unhealthy

I’ve had spies show me every post about me

They need to get a ******* life

…and a therapist

But like I said I try not to get started talking about it cuz I think it’s pathetic and disgusting but As tomdiginson tomdiginson said they are miserable people and it’s best to just leave it alone

This is a long unnecessary tunnel you’re going down Storm and it will only bring you stress. Let go of the chick, stop checking for groups, and move past it mentally.

They’re insanely toxic and unhealthy

I’ve had spies show me every post about me

They need to get a ****ing life

…and a therapist

But like I said I try not to get started talking about it cuz I think it’s pathetic and disgusting but As tomdiginson tomdiginson said they are miserable people and it’s best to just leave it alone

This is a long unnecessary tunnel you’re going down Storm and it will only bring you stress. Let go of the chick, stop checking for groups, and move past it mentally.

As long as you didn’t commit any crimes you don’t owe them ****.

The audacity.

checks mcgee checks mcgee I agree with you. I honestly just didn't know it was like THAT. I have purposefully avoided using mainstream social media (FB, IG, Snap, Twitter, TikTok) to avoid this type of situation. Sharing a conversation or situation with identifying names and pictures to your inner circle of homegirls? Fine. Blasting that to ~70K+ women, though? I can't even find the appropriate word to describe that behavior. Just like Based Jesus Based Jesus said, the difference between between girls looking at **** pics in the middle of the office vs. guys looking at n00dz in the middle of office. Neither is acceptable but only one happens :smh:

Anyway,...
5a35bf19-c15e-4e8a-8208-964e52e0d18b_text.gif

I still have no clue wtf the purpose of all that was and I mean that with no disrespect.
writing thesis papers about yourself because some chick you're not dating anymore asked you to is wild to me no matter the circumstance.
Remember Caleb from West Elm ? Dude was blasted in front of millions and I guarantee dude is still killing it.

Back
Top Bottom