Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

storm2006 storm2006

Screenshot 2023-02-28 154317.png

Pick them up King.

Girl he formerly dated put him in one of those FB groups - also asked him to explain how he’s improved as a human and why they should see each other again

He complied because his name is on the line in the group

See, at some point you just gotta embrace the dark side.

Block her, block anyone associated with the group, grab the Chelsea’s from WASHED KING WASHED KING , flourish, ???

storm2006 storm2006 you said she reached out to you first right? My man you're being targeted. She probably joined the group, saw you in there and reached out afterwards. Then when you didn't bite hard enough, she mentioned the group to get you to start doing those backflips she ordered. The girls get the satisfaction of seeing you admit fault, and she gets another chance with a guy she liked. Everybody wins.

I don't even know why storm2006 storm2006 would entertain this foolishness.

I guess to “save face” from what it seems

But **** that lol there’s a million girls in every city

Let them run they mouth

One thing I learned from my situation is chicks are gonna slander you REGARDLESS of what you do, there is literally no pleasing them. Live your life.

Doesn't sound like success, sounds like 2 people knowing they weren't compatible forcing themselves to try and make things work.
What I’m still trying to understand is this……..her side says he’s the problem or was, all along it was that big that was the issue.

As far as the homie storm2006 storm2006 you effed up with that foolishness and I hope and pray this woman is a 10 cause ain’t no way my boy

I guess to “save face” from what it seems

But **** that lol there’s a million girls in every city

Let them run they mouth

One thing I learned from my situation is chicks are gonna slander you REGARDLESS of what you do, there is literally no pleasing them. Live your life.
He should have left her on read. The fact that she's in a group with other miserable women complaining about men who don't want them tells you all you need to know.

He should have left her on read. The fact that she's in a group with other miserable women complaining about men who don't want them tells you all you need to know.

spot on

I think the funniest **** about these groups is somebody created one for guys to make the same type of slanderous posts about girls in our city

It’s a ghost town, we don’t give a ****

Back
Top Bottom