Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yep, if she was a homemaker cooking, cleaning, taking care of kids... thats one thing. But after I paid for her Master's degree, this bish ended up making more than I did and still didn't contribute 50%

**** that ****. My money is mine and if I ever get involved long term again, we aint combining **** and we aint brining the government into it. Unless its someone like Riri that is worth a lot more than me, and I'd get 50% of her ****.

Salary differentials can make things weird especially if their is a noticeable gap. One practice I have heard of is splitting based on % of combined income which makes sense IMO. It would be hard to write that into a prenup or anything though because salaries change.

I guess what I am not understanding is everyone's willingness to split with a housewife but not a working wife. I feel I usually see dudes get mad when they have to split with a woman who does not contribute??

Salary differentials can make things weird especially if their is a noticeable gap. One practice I have heard of is splitting based on % of combined income which makes sense IMO. It would be hard to write that into a prenup or anything though because salaries change.

I guess what I am not understanding is everyone's willingness to split with a housewife but not a working wife. I feel I usually see dudes get mad when they have to split with a woman who does not contribute??

That’s exactly what we do - it’s all going towards the household and I keep the rest of my pay in a separate account so I don’t trip

Don’t know why y’all are messing with those rhinos as if you can’t get real PED’s at your doorstep within 48 hrs :lol:
Man that Henny Black. :nthat::smh:. Finished off my last bottle couple months ago, stopped into ABC store and found out they don't even make it anymore. Felt like I was Barry Bonds juicing when I was on the Henny Black.
You’re lucky we have 2 kids but my oldest understands that dad really tried before the separation and after to try to make things work
How old are your kids?

Long time reader first timer here, going through a separation after being 15 years with this woman. Sucks man really bad I wish she would’ve left a lot sooner now I’m 37 😡 😞

At 37...if you accept the challenge, you can be Short Dog in the coming years, or keep putting that woman first, and end up like Jaheim.

105052423_2730648033843375_4803166712207388325_n.jpg

Make the right choice Brother!

Accept the challenge!

Last edited:
Man that Henny Black. :nthat::smh:. Finished off my last bottle couple months ago, stopped into ABC store and found out they don't even make it anymore. Felt like I was Barry Bonds juicing when I was on the Henny Black.

How old are your kids?
Oldest is 12 will be 13 this year and my youngest 7 will be 8 this year

Cause she's working.

Cause she's working.

So they’re working in both cases?

I mean I’ve seen couples where the wife will quit her job after having a child/children because it’s economical when comparing her salary vs. good childcare so I get being amenable to a 50/50 split in that case.

But if that is your case why you not feel the same way (50/50) if you both have good paying jobs? Or if she makes more than you?

Life has a way of working out in favor of the truth.

If that man was a good husband, with a bad wife - then life is just doing what it does.

If that man was a bad husband, with a good wife - then life is just doing what it does.

If that man was a bad husband, with a bad wife - then life is just doing what it does.

If that man was a good husband, with a good wife - then they wouldn't be where they are.

Regardless - once she decided she no longer wants to be his wife...time to pull out the Oakland A's jacket.

2short-bye-biotch.gif

There was some insane stat where women are like 60-70% of the ones that initiate a divorce/separation.

I thought it was us that couldn't be the monogamous ones :lol:

That stat is a bit unclear or maybe I am misinterpreting it…couldn’t the women be initiating it because the man wasn’t faithful?
From the article I read, it’s women just have emotionally checked and not feel fulfilled in life, they had higher expectations when they got married and their expectations wasn’t met, abusive relationship both physical and emotional, and also unfaithful all those played a key in the the percentage being where it’s at

What I’m going through I fall under the category of (this is from a woman point of view) which ended up true. She basically doesn’t feel fulfilled in life, she’s always been a housewife/homemaker taking care of the kids and the house to the point it’s boring and tired of doing the same old. Now she wants something new and and exciting and even though I did provide a good living for my family it was just not enough. So she checked out

That stat is a bit unclear or maybe I am misinterpreting it…couldn’t the women be initiating it because the man wasn’t faithful?

Men and women cheat at similar rates.

No evidence exists to support blaming men for women's choices to break up their families/file for divorce.

According to the numbers, the divorce rates go up along with women's educational/professional achievements.

I subscribe to Dr. Kunjufu's hypothesis - it's about economics.

Agriculture = big families/men and women working together/staying together

Industrial = small families/men and women working apart/staying together

Technology = single families/ men and women competing/staying apart

The more modern the economy - the less marriage makes sense (especially for men).

From the article I read, it’s women just have emotionally checked and not feel fulfilled in life, they had higher expectations when they got married and their expectations wasn’t met, abusive relationship both physical and emotional, and also unfaithful all those played a key in the the percentage being where it’s at

That makes sense, thanks for the clarification!

What I’m going through I fall under the category of (this is from a woman point of view) which ended up true. She basically doesn’t feel fulfilled in life, she’s always been a housewife/homemaker taking care of the kids and the house to the point it’s boring and tired of doing the same old. Now she wants something new and and exciting and even though I did provide a good living for my family it was just not enough. So she checked out

Sorry to hear that Brodie |l Did y’all talk about that being her role and what it might be like before you got married? I feel like the problem is that often times women have all these wild expectations that put their current man at a disadvantage

Breaking a home with kids because you dont feel fullfilled is crazy selfish imo. Regardless of how educated or successful you are.

Marriage and starting a family in general is a sacrifice. Its not about you anymore.

There are ways to work on being fulfilled as well from both sides. Idk maybe it's the way I was raised and I still have some old school principles, but these days it's just different.

I don't even understand the logic. Get a divorce, get the kids in the divorce, still have to do all that homemaker/mom stuff, but now you're doing it alone and working a 9-5. Where's the fulfillment come in? A divorce just seems like an extreme solution that doesn't even solve the problem.

**** like that makes me never want to hang my chelsea boots up :smh:

Breaking a home with kids because you dont feel fullfilled is crazy selfish imo. Regardless of how educated or successful you are.

Marriage and starting a family in general is a sacrifice. Its not about you anymore.

There ways to work on being fulfilled as well, idk maybe it's the way I was raised and I still have some old school principles, but these days it's just different.

Maybe I'm jaded but selfishness and women go hand in hand.

I don't even understand the logic. Get a divorce, get the kids in the divorce, still have to do all that homemaker/mom stuff, but now you're doing it alone and working a 9-5. Where's the fulfillment come in? A divorce just seems like an extreme solution that doesn't even solve the problem.

**** like that makes me never want to hang my chelsea boots up :smh:

You know the game, man. They just find another dude to take the place of the last one that will support them and the kids while hopefully being an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom