Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

She
Asking for gifts back is weird and petty. Especially random **** like a mug and a ball.

I'd tell her I'd return the items in exchange for all the money I spent on her. It's only fair.
Funny enough, she said she'd reimburse me for everything unprovoked.

But yea, Im good dealing with her anymore. Didnt even respond when she said it.

Wedding and engagement rings you should get back. Its a conditional gift, condition wasnt meant. Zales will let you trade it back in for the same value you paid for it on your next purchase.

Oh I was asking for jailbird but she works too. Meet her with a rose and stuffed duke bear or whatever the hell she was wildin about.

kate-walsh-jada-pinkett-smith.gif

Wedding and engagement rings you should get back. Its a conditional gift, condition wasnt meant. Zales will let you trade it back in for the same value you paid for it on your next purchase.
Had a classmate from high school propose to his girl after he graduated from grad school. His fiancé said yes but 2 months later said she couldn’t go thru with the engagement. He asked for the engagement ring back. She said would give it back but took her sweet time to physically give him the ring. 3-4 weeks passed and she gave him the ring back. When he went to sell the ring to a jeweler they told him the ring wasn’t even a diamond but it was glass! That chick switched the diamond out to pay off her student loans! The original ring he paid for was like 20K. He’s now married to a different woman and has 2 kids.

Back
Top Bottom