Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I have never done that in my life. Thought about the car door thing once but even then I’m like….. just open it
I had one woman mention this to me. I pulled up and she started making a big deal I didn't get out the car and walk to her side and open the door. Asked if her arm was broken or something. Thought it was the dumbest thing. If we both going to enter a building or something, ya no problem I'll hold the door but I'm not getting out the car to come to your side to open the door if you can do it yourself.

I asked a couple of my homegirls and they laughed at her.

I’ve done the car door open thing but only when we’re both getting in the car and usually only if I’m walking by the passenger door.

Most times done to look at or grab the mass. Chicks don’t care if I do or don’t open the car door. I’ll always open a building door for them though

You don't *have to* do these things, but some of y'all sound like you were raised by folks without any home training :smh:

Training vs Reality

Anecdotally, if I were to rely solely on my "home training" then I'd be broke, lonely, and confused.

giphy.gif

Car door doesn't make sense in current times. It unlocks before or as you get there so there's no keying like the old days. The doors aren't od Buick boat heavy, everything is soft close/open. It's not like you are going to leave her outside to reach over and unlock. It would be doing it just to do it as opposed to the purpose some of these old chivalrous acts were born out of.

If we're both outside the car more often than not I open the door. Get building doors too.
If I'm already inside the car I'm not getting out and opening ****. Sometimes I get chairs.
I'm just not that into the ridiculous chivalric dance. Only the women who feel entitled to it truly care.

Screenshot_20230109-010146_Chrome.jpg

So let me get this straight: dude kidnapped ahis bumble date, assaulted her, starved her...and his bail was set for just 50k?

Texas is such a stoopid state.

I know this thread is mostly if not only guys, but y'all be safe out there in them streets. Men get kidnapped too these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom