#HIGHSCHOOLCONFESSIONS ... let's hear it, NT

Originally Posted by famenycity1

great thread....

well i just graduated so stuff is still fresh in my head

i went to school in new york city

from junior to senior year...everyday not missing a beat me and my boys would blaze after school....sometimes before and then after

my girlfriend went to the same school but she was a year older so in senior year when she graduated that finally when i got to mack all the girls i couldnt while she was in the school....i had one that would give me domes every day 4th period during lunch

i broke into lockers like crazy for 4 years...my best day i got like $240...G1 two iphones and an ipod touch...kids were heated

i would smoke ciggerettes in school all the time sometimes even walking through the hallway

for our senior prank my friend photoshopped a picture of the principal dressed up as a girl and a friend of mine from a few years back had the keys to the cafeteria door because he was the captain of the wresling team and thats where they had practice...we printed out huge pictures and wheatpasted them on the walls in school.....he bugged

i did no work for 4 years cheated on every test...every regent...lied my way through highschool and finished with a 88 overall average and got into my first choice college....

my gym teacher failed me and i had to go to summer school in soph year... so last week of school i left early and slashed his tires and broke his headlights taillights windows everything....i didnt feel bad he had no right failing me he did it because he hated me

but the greatest thing that happen to me in highschool was my english teacher mrs murphy she was older but so hott..she was absent but our subb looked so much like her...i was talking to her and turns out the sub was her daughter....she was slammin...for the next few months she kept subbing and me and her would talk and i figured she wasnt that much older than me so i slipped her my number like 2 weeks ago i get a text madd late at night from some number and it turns out to be her...she basically drunk texted me but i was game....i asked where she was and i drove the the bar she was at and she wanted to leave because she was bored...we drove to the hotel...i hit and basically was the happiest person on earth

except i get a call from her the next day saying that she was drunk and made a mistake and told me to delete her number. best highschool memory.
Stop trying to impress your online sneaker friends

great thread....

from junior to senior year...everyday not missing a beat me and my boys would blaze after school....sometimes before and then after

my girlfriend went to the same school but she was a year older so in senior year when she graduated that finally when i got to mack all the girls i couldnt while she was in the school....i had one that would give me domes every day 4th period during lunch

i broke into lockers like crazy for 4 years...my best day i got like $240...G1 two iphones and an ipod touch...kids were heated

i would smoke ciggerettes in school all the time sometimes even walking through the hallway

for our senior prank my friend photoshopped a picture of the principal dressed up as a girl and a friend of mine from a few years back had the keys to the cafeteria door because he was the captain of the wresling team and thats where they had practice...we printed out huge pictures and wheatpasted them on the walls in school.....he bugged

i did no work for 4 years cheated on every test...every regent...lied my way through highschool and finished with a 88 overall average and got into my first choice college....

my gym teacher failed me and i had to go to summer school in soph year... so last week of school i left early and slashed his tires and broke his headlights taillights windows everything....i didnt feel bad he had no right failing me he did it because he hated me

but the greatest thing that happen to me in highschool was my english teacher mrs murphy she was older but so hott..she was absent but our subb looked so much like her...i was talking to her and turns out the sub was her daughter....she was slammin...for the next few months she kept subbing and me and her would talk and i figured she wasnt that much older than me so i slipped her my number like 2 weeks ago i get a text madd late at night from some number and it turns out to be her...she basically drunk texted me but i was game....i asked where she was and i drove the the bar she was at and she wanted to leave because she was bored...we drove to the hotel...i hit and basically was the happiest person on earth

except i get a call from her the next day saying that she was drunk and made a mistake and told me to delete her number. best highschool memory.

i would go to a party wait till people got drunk and stole their ipods/phones and sell it back to them months later

never went to class

was friends with all the gothic/emo kids "just in case"

ran a fight club freshman year made mad $$$

never dated a girl i like instead i dated girls that i could .... you know

got kicked out sophomore switched schools dropped out junior year got g.e.d came back senior year and was treated like king by teachers

smh.gif
i regret everything
smh.gif

i would go to a party wait till people got drunk and stole their ipods/phones and sell it back to them months later

never went to class

ran a fight club freshman year made mad $$$

never dated a girl i like instead i dated girls that i could .... you know

got kicked out sophomore switched schools dropped out junior year got g.e.d came back senior year and was treated like king by teachers

smh.gif
i regret everything
smh.gif

- i drove to school everyday my senior year. my car was where all the 'love' happened.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
during lunch period at the end of the school year, this dude i was secretly involved with & i would do our thing on a daily basis in the school parking lot.
smh.gif

- during our senior farewell presentation, i was unaware of this HUGE hickey i had at the front of my neck from the dude i stated above. thankfully my friend pointed it out. but since i didn't have a concealer on me, i covered my neck with my hair the whole day so nobody would notice, especially the teachers. i would have been opted out of graduating since i attended a catholic high school.

- i was late to first period at least once a week for the whole second semester.
laugh.gif
the attendance lady hated me.

- i slacked off in my physics class and didn't do most of the assignments, yet i somehow ended with a B+ the whole school year.

- i literally was terrified of the tall ghetto guys in my class. i would be in tears everytime one of those guys would nicely say hello to me. i was one of the shortest girls in my class & i was scared that they would throw me in the trash bin or something
smh.gif
laugh.gif

- i never attended a school dance or party. besides prom, of course.

- i drove to school everyday my senior year. my car was where all the 'love' happened.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
during lunch period at the end of the school year, this dude i was secretly involved with & i would do our thing on a daily basis in the school parking lot.
smh.gif

- during our senior farewell presentation, i was unaware of this HUGE hickey i had at the front of my neck from the dude i stated above. thankfully my friend pointed it out. but since i didn't have a concealer on me, i covered my neck with my hair the whole day so nobody would notice, especially the teachers. i would have been opted out of graduating since i attended a catholic high school.

- i was late to first period at least once a week for the whole second semester.
laugh.gif

- i slacked off in my physics class and didn't do most of the assignments, yet i somehow ended with a B+ the whole school year.

- i literally was terrified of the tall ghetto guys in my class. i would be in tears everytime one of those guys would nicely say hello to me. i was one of the shortest girls in my class & i was scared that they would throw me in the trash bin or something
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

great thread....

Im not, but thank you for your suggestion....got anymore??

great thread....

Im not, but thank you for your suggestion....got anymore??

my gym teacher failed me and i had to go to summer school in soph year... so last week of school i left early and slashed his tires and broke his headlights taillights windows everything....
You really sound like someone I would hate and a terrible human being.

yep
laugh.gif

my gym teacher failed me and i had to go to summer school in soph year... so last week of school i left early and slashed his tires and broke his headlights taillights windows everything....
You really sound like someone I would hate and a terrible human being.

yep
laugh.gif

Funniest thing that occurred in my school was there was this one teacher who had a classroom next to where we use to chill before homeroom started. Well she used to *#*@% at us for being loud there and what not when we were allowed to be there as long as we wanted. Well one of my boys got a condom, put some lotion on it, and then put it on her doorknob before she got to class. We were dying from laughter after she came and put her hand on it without realizing anything was on the doorknob. She actually thought someone jizzed inside of it. She reported us to the dean to get detention. But none of us talked about who did it so they couldn't just punish all of us so they let us go.

On the same floor during lunch we use to play cee lo. Well the assistant dean was trying to catch a senior who use to smoke in that bathroom during lunchtime. So we were playing in our usual area. Well after a hot streak I left and sat down and was content with my winnings. Three minutes later my friends got caught by the assistant dean and they all received 15 days of detention. Was pretty funny on how I lucked out of the whole situation. Funniest part is that some people who were actually joining us to play for the very first time got caught that day.

Funniest thing that occurred in my school was there was this one teacher who had a classroom next to where we use to chill before homeroom started. Well she used to *#*@% at us for being loud there and what not when we were allowed to be there as long as we wanted. Well one of my boys got a condom, put some lotion on it, and then put it on her doorknob before she got to class. We were dying from laughter after she came and put her hand on it without realizing anything was on the doorknob. She actually thought someone jizzed inside of it. She reported us to the dean to get detention. But none of us talked about who did it so they couldn't just punish all of us so they let us go.

On the same floor during lunch we use to play cee lo. Well the assistant dean was trying to catch a senior who use to smoke in that bathroom during lunchtime. So we were playing in our usual area. Well after a hot streak I left and sat down and was content with my winnings. Three minutes later my friends got caught by the assistant dean and they all received 15 days of detention. Was pretty funny on how I lucked out of the whole situation. Funniest part is that some people who were actually joining us to play for the very first time got caught that day.

Back
Top Bottom