#HIGHSCHOOLCONFESSIONS ... let's hear it, NT

Originally Posted by alan713

--Back staircase was never used and I went one day and caught my boy getting head and he was naked, no shoes and all that. He didn’t know I was there and I pulled the fire alarm on 4th floor knowing that the back staircase was used for evacuations.
-Had diarrhea and didn’t realize there wasn’t any toilet paper and I didn’t have a wife beater on so I used my ID and scraped my butt hole and disposed of it not knowing the janitor would find my pictured school ID in the trash bin. “next time use your socks, boy

--Back staircase was never used and I went one day and caught my boy getting head and he was naked, no shoes and all that. He didn’t know I was there and I pulled the fire alarm on 4th floor knowing that the back staircase was used for evacuations.
-Had diarrhea and didn’t realize there wasn’t any toilet paper and I didn’t have a wife beater on so I used my ID and scraped my butt hole and disposed of it not knowing the janitor would find my pictured school ID in the trash bin. “next time use your socks, boy

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I always had a knack for getting out of the classroom, and you know something always gets poppin off when you roamin them halls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lyin to the hall monitors bout where you goin
roll.gif

And I was the manager of the student store, so I had ALL three lunches, didnt have to man a register either so I was just foolin all lunch period going wherever, doin whatever
laugh.gif
  On the last day me n this girl stole these $60 under armour sweatshirts and I just adjusted the inventory so my teacher never knew
laugh.gif
  Stealin slurpees out the machine, taking gum
laugh.gif
Figuring out who I was gonna
pimp.gif
with after school

I dont have enough time for all the stories, but HS couldve been much more fun had I not been a late bloomer
grin.gif

But hey college is where us late-bloomers really hit stride
devil.gif

I always had a knack for getting out of the classroom, and you know something always gets poppin off when you roamin them halls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lyin to the hall monitors bout where you goin
roll.gif

And I was the manager of the student store, so I had ALL three lunches, didnt have to man a register either so I was just foolin all lunch period going wherever, doin whatever
laugh.gif
  On the last day me n this girl stole these $60 under armour sweatshirts and I just adjusted the inventory so my teacher never knew
laugh.gif
  Stealin slurpees out the machine, taking gum
laugh.gif
Figuring out who I was gonna
pimp.gif
with after school

I dont have enough time for all the stories, but HS couldve been much more fun had I not been a late bloomer
grin.gif

But hey college is where us late-bloomers really hit stride
devil.gif

-Back staircase was never used and I went one day and caught my boy getting head and he was naked, no shoes and all that. He didn’t know I was there and I pulled the fire alarm on 4th floor knowing that the back staircase was used for evacuations.

-The assistant principle stay trying to make conversation, so to avoid talking I use to use the urinal and have my pants and draws dropped down to my ankles so he would find it awkward and not talk

-Back staircase was never used and I went one day and caught my boy getting head and he was naked, no shoes and all that. He didn’t know I was there and I pulled the fire alarm on 4th floor knowing that the back staircase was used for evacuations.

-The assistant principle stay trying to make conversation, so to avoid talking I use to use the urinal and have my pants and draws dropped down to my ankles so he would find it awkward and not talk

- Slipped up Major my sophmore year, was hella lazy and didn't do no type of hw or pay attention. Was short like 70 credits so my dad made me switch schools in a whole new city

- I got caught up driving without my L's or a permit at that.

- Didn't have a chick throughout HS but i did talk to hella girls but never went out with them.

- Everytime the school called about me being absent or missing a class i would tell my parents that there was a Sub.

- Had no shame in goin #2, if i had to go i went. I would just hover above the toilet and try to finish before anyone came in.

- Didn't get to do anything senior... portrait, panoramic, sweater, yearbook, gradnight, picnic. (I switched from a Cont. School back to a Reg. one the last semester of senior year)

- Graduating was the best day of my life so far

- My 1st week at a continuation school, I tried to fit in by doing bad things just because everyone else was. Wrote "i got b#$%^&s" on the projector screen where we wrote prompts but the Principal ended up walking in and this girl snitched
mad.gif

- Slipped up Major my sophmore year, was hella lazy and didn't do no type of hw or pay attention. Was short like 70 credits so my dad made me switch schools in a whole new city

- I got caught up driving without my L's or a permit at that.

- Didn't have a chick throughout HS but i did talk to hella girls but never went out with them.

- Everytime the school called about me being absent or missing a class i would tell my parents that there was a Sub.

- Had no shame in goin #2, if i had to go i went. I would just hover above the toilet and try to finish before anyone came in.

- Didn't get to do anything senior... portrait, panoramic, sweater, yearbook, gradnight, picnic. (I switched from a Cont. School back to a Reg. one the last semester of senior year)

- Graduating was the best day of my life so far

- My 1st week at a continuation school, I tried to fit in by doing bad things just because everyone else was. Wrote "i got b#$%^&s" on the projector screen where we wrote prompts but the Principal ended up walking in and this girl snitched
mad.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

-smashed one of my math teachers cause she was always talkin bout how she loved young %$#%!%
Sounding like a bang bros video 
nerd.gif
 smells like Scrooge McDuck in here

Originally Posted by eashawty

-smashed one of my math teachers cause she was always talkin bout how she loved young %$#%!%
Sounding like a bang bros video 
nerd.gif
 smells like Scrooge McDuck in here

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

- I had a crush on a legally deaf girl. She had a ridiculous body and long hair. I didn't know she was deaf until her hearing aid started squeaking and she had to adjust it. She was in one of my math classes so...wrote her a note, started talking to her on Blackplanet (Yes, it was that long ago.), and eventually smashed.
laugh.gif

- I used to smash before track meets...only duel meets though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
What the moans sound like? 

- I had a crush on a legally deaf girl. She had a ridiculous body and long hair. I didn't know she was deaf until her hearing aid started squeaking and she had to adjust it. She was in one of my math classes so...wrote her a note, started talking to her on Blackplanet (Yes, it was that long ago.), and eventually smashed.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I went to spanish class maybe 4 times out of the whole year for junior and sophmore year. (first day, last day, midterm and final)
witnessed a kid set a field on fire california wild fires ftl
rode in trunks for off campus lunch

I went to spanish class maybe 4 times out of the whole year for junior and sophmore year. (first day, last day, midterm and final)
witnessed a kid set a field on fire california wild fires ftl
rode in trunks for off campus lunch

my boy who had "Office Aide" as an elective stole the list of the Locker #s, Locker Combos, and who they were assigned to.

my boy who had "Office Aide" as an elective stole the list of the Locker #s, Locker Combos, and who they were assigned to.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would start a popping noise with my lips and every person in the class would do it right after one another. it would piss off the teachers. funny as hell

I would start a popping noise with my lips and every person in the class would do it right after one another. it would piss off the teachers. funny as hell

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Tucker Max
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom