High School Friends After High School

graduated 07. kept in touch with most of the close ones for about 2-3 years down the road. 2013 now and i hang with 0. I still have a few on facebook but its whatever to me.

Graduated Highschool in 2005 had a solid 5 guys I would hang out with. We are all best friends now and constantly hang out and chill like the good old times. I still have a bunch of real good friends from College but I feel like I'm closer with the homies from HS.8)8)8)

Still hang out with 5 of my best friends everyday...started off with about 8 of the bros but the marriage thing kills them softly.

I still meet up and chill with a handful every now and then. I stayed in town for college so a lot HS friends are now college friends too. It seems like everybody that didnt go to school either got locked down with a jit and baby momma/father, or they working their lives away trying to be independent 
tired.gif

I only see about 2 kids from my whole graduating class, but still best friends with a kid 2 years older than me.

My good friends remain the same, I'm still tight with all 7 of em.

There was always people that you knew you'd stop talking to somewhat.

Usually during the breaks and summer somebody will have a party where everybody will get together like old times. About 12-15 boys and girls we used to hang out with Senior year.

90% of everyone else from high school I'd rather never see again :lol:

Graduated class of 10, just recently went away to school for the first semester. I have a handful of a close friends from High School I keep in touch with

I went to high school in Maryland, so every time I come back, I chill with a good amount of high school friends. Granted, i'm only like a year and a half out.

Met my boys in middle school, we all went to dif hs and still kicked it.

Now in college we still kick it,just not as often
ohwell.gif

they're playing you for a fool OP,
stab them in a crowded area.
Let everyone know you don't stand for that.

Last edited:
The same thing actually happened to me lately. I'm happy for my friends and where they're at now, even if we don't stay in contact that often.
But I caught up with two of my friends from middle school last week, and we chopped it up for a bit.
It felt good just sitting back and talking about old times. :smokin

and though we homies and we no longer hang. you know you know me and that love still remain...

Last edited:
Welcome to reaL life...it only gets worse

Yup, I go visit my mom and run into people here and there. Good times. I have 2-3 boys from HS, still tight. We have very little in common now though, unless we go out drinking. One of them is married w/kids, you know how that goes.

I've gained some friends in undergrad and post college. Never mix and match though. Never works. :lol:

Errybody still kicks it together except without me so I guess I changed.
This. Same happened to me, seems like they don't want to chill with me. But thing is when I see them they all like "where have you been". I don't like fake people, so I made new friends. 

Yup, I go visit my mom and run into people here and there. Good times. I have 2-3 boys from HS, still tight. We have very little in common now though, unless we go out drinking. One of them is married w/kids, you know how that goes.
I've gained some friends in undergrad and post college. Never mix and match though. Never works.
laugh.gif
Ain't that the truth, I learned the hard way 
ohwell.gif

Like other's said, it's tough as you go separate ways and do separate things.

However, you'll keep in touch with the people that matter to you.

It's easier to do with things like Facebook, Twitter, and Skype/FaceTime.

Graduated in 2012 so im fresh out of highschool but im still tight with my group of friends.

One friend from high school that I make it a point to keep in touch with.

College is a different story.  Those are the dudes I go back and forth with on the regular, and I haven't lived there since '06.  Nothing like going back home for a visit and kickin' it with the homies at all the old school spots filled with new college chicks, word to Dazed and Confused.  
pimp.gif

people i wasn't that close to in h.s. i am close as hell now, and the reverse is true.

people are lame, I would try to keep all relationships alive, but people like to hold onto grudges, burn bridges, etc....

funny enough i lost contact with a group over a basketball game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom