HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

These artists making it look really bad honestly. Super cringe when I seen Lil Baby in that puffer, headband, shoes etc smh. These guys cant throw on a tasteful fit for nothing. Blame Pop for putting that song out.
Dior Jordan’s did them in. At least those are relatively simple and clean. I cant imagine the **** they gonna put out with the 95’s.

Bottega is real cool right now and not resorting to logos.

1608222332579.png

Not luxury related but these (upcoming Nike Cosmic Unity) give me heavy high-end vibes, probs due to the detailing.

Source: Gettyimages.

Dior Jordan’s did them in. At least those are relatively simple and clean. I cant imagine the **** they gonna put out with the 95’s.

Bottega is real cool right now and not resorting to logos.

A lot of companies have lots of logo-less stuff with their logo stuff. Balenciaga is very logo reliant right now though for example.

My fav brand has to be Acne, if they have a logo its very small or subtle. I do have the giant ACNE STUDIOS scarf which is fire though. :lol:

Liking Nanushka stuff too.

Rappers ruin everything.

But I agree, Dior has become pretty corny. Oblique print was cool when it was used sparingly, but when the entire collection revolves around a monogram print, it gets old fast.

On clothing I agree, though I do like this shirt alot. I rather oblique on bags and shoes and then having a subtle fit otherwise.

65B59E62-4EFC-425E-9B64-AE6C61E57188.jpeg

bottega is cool but theyre selections very limited

they had those chelseas with crepe sole that was really thanks to kanye and not much else after that until the new chelseas that again kanye wore that people are starting to get on

they really just have less things to talk sh*t about but i do wish they make a lace up boots with those new chelsea midsoles

i dig these breds

1608234456108.png

im a sucka for clear soles so put em on any shoes and it'll pique my interest

the colorblocking on those are nice, i think that cws womens only?

I saw this wild looking Versace polo on farfetch yesterday in my size (the last one left) . The only reason I couldn't stop thinking about it was Mike Tyson wore it in an interview last year. Thing would've been a bad buy at half the price , glad I snapped out of it

Rappers ruin everything.

But I agree, Dior has become pretty corny. Oblique print was cool when it was used sparingly, but when the entire collection revolves around a monogram print, it gets old fast.
Dior mos def not corny.. people been wearing Dior for years, especially the jeans back in the day.. just because rappers wear something doesn’t make it corny. All brands go through phases . The oblique print is what’s in right now. I don’t like it on everything to be honest only thing I do like it on is the puffer jacket lol so I do get what ur saying . But to call it corny is a lil overboard. TRUE RELIGION is corny hahaha, all brands do all over prints though . Dior has some nice pieces. Rappers are the ones that put Money in all these designer pockets!! BIG MONEY

Dior mos def not corny.. people been wearing Dior for years, especially the jeans back in the day.. just because rappers wear something doesn’t make it corny. All brands go through phases . The oblique print is what’s in right now. I don’t like it on everything to be honest only thing I do like it on is the puffer jacket lol so I do get what ur saying . But to call it corny is a lil overboard. TRUE RELIGION is corny hahaha, all brands do all over prints though . Dior has some nice pieces. Rappers are the ones that put Money in all these designer pockets!! BIG MONEY

Lil Baby dont look corny?

People say Dior is getting ruined by rappers wearing it, and it is when they look bummy as hell in them. I cant speak for everyone else but I dont think the clothing is corny. Oblique print is in yes, doesnt mean you just throw everything with oblique on and think you some ****. Just cause these dudes got money dont mean they can dress.

i think its a given a lot of these guys just throws on what they think is cool and i am curious, a few years ago most of these guys have stylists but it seems like now they feel like they can dress themselves and that's usually the result

im also curious how much most of these dudes clothes are free? i know some of th ebigger and known like travis scott gets a lot of them for free, heel he was the face of diordans collection but a lot of these other rappers probably just buying their sh*t themselves

Yes the hip hop industry puts in a lot of money in these fashion houses it does not mean its not corny .

Logo's everywhere are always corny. All of the Dior items I see people wear are the **** that has Dior plastered all over it. Shirts , shoes with the Dior Oblique, Shirts with the Dior Kaw's logo. Its gonna get played out soon enough if not already.

Yes the hip hop industry puts in a lot of money in these fashion houses it does not mean its not corny .

Logo's everywhere are always corny. All of the Dior items I see people wear are the **** that has Dior plastered all over it. Shirts , shoes with the Dior Oblique, Shirts with the Dior Kaw's logo. Its gonna get played out soon enough if not already.

its all about the optics

dior got a lot of basics without the all over print or giant logos but you arent gon be able to tell its dior and it wont standout

unfortunately it is the famous and those that got a lot of eyes on em that makes em look bad

Back
Top Bottom